UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I've never claimed to hate Tariq, I always stated that there are things I agree with and things I don't when it comes to him.

You and these other bitch niggas can say shit like that because on BGOL nobody forces people to bring proof to back up the claims they make.

You do hate Tariq and dismiss all his projects but follow his every move to a tee. That sounds more like a fan and bitch nigga than anything. :dunno:

I think the information in the museum and the cultural awareness is a good thing for Black Americans. I understand why immigrants like Met, Shorty Piss stain, Dray, wood coon, alexw, etc ain't supporting. There won't be anything in there for them to relate to at all. :lol:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
You do hate Tariq and dismiss all his projects but follow his every move to a tee. That sounds more like a fan and bitch nigga than anything. :dunno:

I think the information in the museum and the cultural awareness is a good thing for Black Americans. I understand why immigrants like Met, Shorty Piss stain, Dray, wood coon, alexw, etc ain't supporting. There won't be anything in there for them to relate to at all. :lol:

I challenge you to find proof to back up your claims

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
:popcorn:

These niggaz luv Tariq, he's music and his pimping style
tenor.gif

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The sad part is clearly this cat Tariq has some intelligence and talent. But alas, his moral compass is such that he can be one of three things, a preacher, a pimp, or a grifter. For now, he's settled on the grift. I want you to remember this comment when in 10 years he is named associate pastor of some church in LA.
He's already an ordained minister! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
"Joe Biden will never be president I guarantee it"

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :beatyourass:

Biden if elected as president at the times Clinton and Obama became president wouldn't have signed those executive orders either. Thanks to the republican fuckery during the Obama years and the Republicans blowing their load under the Trump years. Dems (at least most of them) have come to a new reevaluation and now they're moving differently (finally).

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

d5b99893d4901b6d93372d6915a9e3d3.gif

Black Biden voters stay catching the holy ghost. They are so plantation minded and slaves to white liberalism. Always defending their massa, the 70 year old white segregationist :lol:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

d5b99893d4901b6d93372d6915a9e3d3.gif

Black Biden voters stay catching the holy ghost. They are so plantation minded and slaves to white liberalism. Always defending their massa, the 70 year old white segregationist :lol:

Meanwhile Tariq and others like him continue to slap the hoes in their little stables.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You and Megatron are officially 2 of the top 5 dumbest muthafuckas on BGOL :smh:

You sure about that? You said this stupid shit...

It's a nice ad but Biden is losing his memory and isn't fit to be president either. If he wants to play the dozens with Trump he will lose. Black folks ain't mobilizing for Biden imo especially the young folks.

Talk about getting it completely wrong. Chris Dorner would've shot your dumb ass. All you stupid mutha fucka up here don't know shit. That's why when I see you against something I already know it's a good thing for Black folks. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I still ride with Isaiah Washington he real dude and does work for Black folks. What he said was right. He said he focus on who get shit done. We need to focus on specifics instead of everything Trump touch is bad.

This is a good question all I can say is we shall see how it plays out. I trust Isaiah Washington his deeds speak for themselves he does a lot that is not publicized and is not a clout chaser or a coon. Not all Trump will do is bad for Black folk and we need to identify those things. Obama did some good things for black folks but the majority was bad for black folks imo. This is the exact same with any president imo. We just have to learn how to capitalize no matter who is in office and some people do.

Isiah Coon ass Washington?!?!? :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Anyone think its odd that can buy land in LA and build a museum for $7 million?

Zoning doesn't exist in his world?

That lot is zoned for limited commercial use which includes for-profit museums. That general area is mixed-use.
I don't know how the fuck he plans to build a whole museum here for just $7 million tho.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who did you vote for?

I answered your first question, now answer mine. What Black political candidate did you write a check to last election? Give me a name right now. If you don't give money to Black politicians you not serious and we don't have anything else to talk about. :dunno:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I answered your first question, now answer mine. What Black political candidate did you write a check to last election? Give me a name right now. If you don't give money to Black politicians you not serious and we don't have anything else to talk about. :dunno:
There was a Lt. governor from Wisconsin that I gave a shiny nickel to last night. And I gave to Val Demmings earlier in the week. Oh, you're talking about the 2020 election? What black candidates did I support? I gave to the pastor guy from the Ray Charles state. Should I give you my ActBlue account and you can read it at your leisure?

Who did you vote for, buddy?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There was a Lt. governor from Wisconsin that I gave a shiny nickel to last night. And I gave to Val Demmings earlier in the week. Oh, you're talking about the 2020 election? What black candidates did I support? I gave to the pastor guy from the Ray Charles state. Should I give you my ActBlue account and you can read it at your leisure?

Who did you vote for, buddy?

I didn't vote for Biden, he couldn't sucker me like he did you. You didn't donate to Black candidates you barely know any names. :lol:

Just going in a booth and voting once a year is lazy. Any dumbass can do that. Candidates need cash, when you start doling it out then we know you're serious. I don't discuss politics with people who don't actually fund candidates. We're done.