UPDATE: Former State Attorney Marilyn Mosby found GUILTY in federal perjury trial

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you do exactly what she was charged with?
I didn't perjure myself because I've never been investigated. It sounds like she lied about having a hardship and used that lie to withdraw money prematurely from her retirement fund. Damn near everyone who's been given that opportunity took it because there's no reasonable way to verify each applicants claims.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I didn't perjure myself because I've never been investigated. It sounds like she lied about having a hardship and used that lie to withdraw money prematurely from her retirement fund. Damn near everyone who's been given that opportunity took it because there's no reasonable way to verify each applicants claims.
Man never admit to this shit again in public. I think you should delete these posts. You never know who’s watching this forum or what snitch is waiting to tell.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man never admit to this shit again in public. I think you should delete these posts. You never know who’s watching this forum or what snitch is waiting to tell.
You're probably right. But like I mentioned earlier. That would mean thousands of prosecutions. Besides that, I've already paid mine back with interest.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now this is a perfect example of a tether.

Why is this African dude having a conversation of the recently strained relationship with Jews and blacks compared to past relationships from Jim Crow

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off, you don't need to be investigated to perjure yourself. Just signing the forms after dishonestly claiming hardship is enough to constitute perjury. Mosby got caught, because she was being sloppy. She started a Travel Agent business by filing for an LLC and registering a domain name, but she told the Press that the Agency would not launch until she was done with her tenure as the Baltimore City State's Attorney. Then, she withdrew money from her State's Attorney 401K claiming hardship from her Travel Agency business which she had already publicly stated was not operational.

Now was her prosecution targeted, absolutely, but is she innocent of any wrongdoing...no. She played really fast and loose with the law to try to save money towards some investment properties and if she were a regular degular person she may have gotten away with it but as one of the top members of Law Enforcement for a major metropolitan city she HAD to know BETTER. Also, as a progressive prosecutor, there was a target on her back and so she had to be so much more careful.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First off, you don't need to be investigated to perjure yourself. Just signing the forms after dishonestly claiming hardship is enough to constitute perjury. Mosby got caught, because she was being sloppy. She started a Travel Agent business by filing for an LLC and registering a domain name, but she told the Press that the Agency would not launch until she was done with her tenure as the Baltimore City State's Attorney. Then, she withdrew money from her State's Attorney 401K claiming hardship from her Travel Agency business which she had already publicly stated was not operational.

Now was her prosecution targeted, absolutely, but is she innocent of any wrongdoing...no. She played really fast and loose with the law to try to save money towards some investment properties and if she were a regular degular person she may have gotten away with it but as one of the top members of Law Enforcement for a major metropolitan city she HAD to know BETTER. Also, as a progressive prosecutor, there was a target on her back and so she had to be so much more careful.
Sounds about right but decades behind bars is punitive though.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now this is a perfect example of a tether.

Why is this African dude having a conversation of the recently strained relationship with Jews and blacks compared to past relationships from Jim Crow

Well I’ll be damned…they are all in this thread.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Now let's see if Uncle Joe and Kamala are about that action and end up giving her a pardon. :popcorn:

Im just waiting on the anti Biden spin. If they don't do it, they don't care about black people. If they do it before the election, it's pandering to black people to win. If they do it after the election it was delayed out of fear of pissing off white voters. Watch.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im just waiting on the anti Biden spin. If they don't do it, they don't care about black people. If they do it before the election, it's pandering to black people to win. If they do it after the election it was delayed out of fear of pissing off white voters. Watch.

FACTS! IT's definitely coming

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Very informative interview and commentary by Angela Rye; however, IRS regulation clearly spell out adverse financial consequence. She needs to accept a plea deal. Women don't have that sixth sense to detect deception or danger.

I read everything and study every provision, I don't rely on anybody completing paperwork or performing work for me as a man. A women would feel comfortable completely relying on another person.

Q3. Am I a qualified individual for purposes of section 2202 of the CARES Act?​

A3. You are a qualified individual if –
  • You are diagnosed with the virus SARS-CoV-2 or with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by a test approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;
  • Your spouse or dependent is diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 or with COVID-19 by a test approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;
  • You experience adverse financial consequences as a result of being quarantined, being furloughed or laid off, or having work hours reduced due to SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19;
  • You experience adverse financial consequences as a result of being unable to work due to lack of child care due to SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19; or
  • You experience adverse financial consequences as a result of closing or reducing hours of a business that you own or operate due to SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19.
Under section 2202 of the CARES Act, the Treasury Department and the IRS may issue guidance that expands the list of factors taken into account to determine whether an individual is a qualified individual as a result of experiencing adverse financial consequences. The Treasury Department and the IRS have received and are reviewing comments from the public requesting that the list of factors be expanded.

Q5. Do I have to pay the 10% additional tax on a coronavirus-related distribution from my retirement plan or IRA?​

A5. No, the 10% additional tax on early distributions does not apply to any coronavirus-related distribution.

You got people like this, Kwame Kilpatrick, Tiffany Henyard that mess things up for all of us with brazen schemes. No wonder the DOJ is trigger happy.

762174f5-efeb-4307-bfc8-223e68f75af3_1920x1080.jpg

The lawlessness and brazen acts that hinder people like me from doing business in the U.S., the DOJ need to crack down more. They are going after Elon Musk, for more of his nonsense. Politicians are getting locked up for their retarded schemes that may include intellectual property theft.

I would support her position, but it is getting out of control and in this environment you can't show any weakness. It is similar to the crack epidemic and the police finding a vial in her car that somebody else left. Because it is an epidemic, you have to crack down on fools.

Corruption and lawlessness is anti-business, this is why I can't function in the U.S.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Angela Rye is leading her down the wrong path, the IRS regs are pretty clear on what is an adverse financial consequence. The IRS can expand the definition to encompass various scenarios, Marilyn Mosby can't just make up new adverse financial events and withdraw from her 401k. Unless she wants to challenge the IRS intrepretation of Congressional laws and development of administrative rules.

Section 2202 of the CARES Act gives the Treasury and IRS the power to issue guidance. If she had a situation that the Treasury/IRS did not encompass, she can petition them to expand the definition. They would consider it and change the list of factors to be a qualified individual. After that took place, she could request a withdrawal of her 401k.

Under section 2202 of the CARES Act, the Treasury Department and the IRS may issue guidance that expands the list of factors taken into account to determine whether an individual is a qualified individual as a result of experiencing adverse financial consequences. The Treasury Department and the IRS have received and are reviewing comments from the public requesting that the list of factors be expanded.

Screenshot-2024-05-08-173631.png

I think she was cosigning what Angela Rye was saying and it is going to hurt her appeal. This interview will definitely be used against her to prove guilt, the mortgage broker and husband defense she had is now less plausible since she is admitting to this now.

I have been gravely harmed by nonsense like this, I am sick of lawlessness in all forms, and fools inventing reasons to steal from you which is why I am biased. Businesses are closing down or leaving the country, so you can't have people running up on me with nonsense.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you're not a cac, then you're
in worse shape than I thought.
Wait for him to pardon her before you feel some sort of way. I’m not like yall, I don’t think republican-lite are playing 14th dimensional chess. The minute Gen Joe pardons her, his political party, the republicans will remind the world that he pardoned a criminal.

I signed this petition. I also signed the petition for Marcus Garvey.

Last edited:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Angela Rye is leading her down the wrong path, the IRS regs are pretty clear on what is an adverse financial consequence. The IRS can expand the definition to encompass various scenarios, Marilyn Mosby can't just make up new adverse financial events and withdraw from her 401k. Unless she wants to challenge the IRS intrepretation of Congressional laws and development of administrative rules.

Section 2202 of the CARES Act gives the Treasury and IRS the power to issue guidance. If she had a situation that the Treasury/IRS did not encompass, she can petition them to expand the definition. They would consider it and change the list of factors to be a qualified individual. After that took place, she could request a withdrawal of her 401k.

Screenshot-2024-05-08-173631.png

I think she was cosigning what Angela Rye was saying and it is going to hurt her appeal. This interview will definitely be used against her to prove guilt, the mortgage broker and husband defense she had is now less plausible since she is admitting to this now.

I have been gravely harmed by nonsense like this, I am sick of lawlessness in all forms, and fools inventing reasons to steal from you which is why I am biased. Businesses are closing down or leaving the country, so you can't have people running up on me with nonsense.
Why am I agreeing with you?

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Very informative interview and commentary by Angela Rye; however, IRS regulation clearly spell out adverse financial consequence. She needs to accept a plea deal.
We’re past the point of taking a plea, she already went to trial, lost twice, and is now awaiting sentencing.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would be pretty shocked by a pre-election pardon, if there's gonna be any pardon at all.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
IRS_logo.png

The law is vague on purpose to give flexibility to the executive branch to deal with unforeseen circumstances. It empowers Treasury/IRS to administer as they see fit, by Congress with their legislative oversight. Treasury/IRS also put this backdoor, hey come to us if you have something we did not consider. The federal government has seen it all.

I am biased not because I am a coon, I have deal with white, Indian, foreign national trash talking out their ass like this after stealing and other criminal act against me. By cosigning her not being guilty, it will vindicate this behavior. They need to be locked up just like her 10x more. She sounds just like them making these incoherent arguments, or they will use racial cover.

I would like her talking about being without it for 30 years, showing her having withdrawals/shaking. Many women can have it anytime due to the amounts of simps giving it away desperately. They take it for granted being readily available to them I want to induce panic in them and hoarding behaviors.

TA_Food%20Supply%20Image_1920x1080

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Trump saw these black demon women a mile away, started getting ready for his trials starting with her to paint them as corrupt. They exploit your natural effeminate behavior to rely on a man to do everything. She readily accepted without question the mortgage broker, husband, and plan administrator advise. I would be in the law library reading all the statues before making a decision.

c79b3feb-8598-4f95-8c72-c8927b6a91c5-Waupun_Equip_9.jpg

These black demon women and effeminate men need to hang around me for awhile, see how I handle various situation. Your can study my posts.

Most women drop their cars off freely at a dealership with no hesitation. I am sitting on that car the whole time, walking past that bitch every 10 minutes. I am doing most of the car repairs myself, these are natural masculine behaviors.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
This stinks to high heaven. I'm a fed and I know at least a dozen people (including myself) that took loans from our 401K during covid to pay shit off. If they send this woman up the river, I'm guessing hundreds of thousands will have to go as well.

I'm so confused about the whole thing.
When hws it ever been illegal to take or borrow money from your 401K?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This stinks to high heaven. I'm a fed and I know at least a dozen people (including myself) that took loans from our 401K during covid to pay shit off. If they send this woman up the river, I'm guessing hundreds of thousands will have to go as well.

You are admitting as a federal employee to engaging in lawless behavior, this sounds about right based on my experience.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did any of this apply to you?
  • You experience adverse financial consequences as a result of being quarantined, being furloughed or laid off, or having work hours reduced due to SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19;
  • You experience adverse financial consequences as a result of being unable to work due to lack of child care due to SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19; or
  • You experience adverse financial consequences as a result of closing or reducing hours of a business that you own or operate due to SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19.
No you was drawing full pay unlike the rest of us that got laid off. Not only that your falsification is tax evasion since the IRS is entitled to 10% penalty on your withdrawal plus income taxes. By falsely claiming a COVID hardship, you did not pay the 10% penalty tax.

Q5. Do I have to pay the 10% additional tax on a coronavirus-related distribution from my retirement plan or IRA?​

A5. No, the 10% additional tax on early distributions does not apply to any coronavirus-related distribution.

You are a felon with a Public Trust clearance auditing taxes, reviewing patents/trade secrets, adjudicating disability claims, or procuring government contracts. This other people are doing it is rambling nonsense - you sound like a criminal White Nationalist piece of shit, I would slap the cuffs, indict, convict, than sentence you without hesitation. Nobody has time to hearing your rambling, incoherent nonsense trying to justify your criminality.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

First of all, the Feds are going to send people to your jail cell even after a conviction wanting to talking about your case. They might use the information to get their sentence reduced.

They might approach you like Angela Rye out of the blue wanting to read your trial transcript help push for your pardon. Than sell you out for some high level position in the Biden administration or staged business opportunity. As long as she has appeal rights, the battle is not over. They got her pleading her case without an attorney. Admitting to using an adverse financial consequence not listed by the IRS administrative laws. The people she is talking to are not your allies, many of them are teamed up with White Nationalist, dating white women.

You are dealing with the Feds, not some low level city prosecution...

The only people she should be talking to is her attorney or reading verbatim her testimony/defense in court. Angela is like the law is vague on adverse financial consequence, Marilyn got suckered in, when that is the wrong intrepretation of this legislation. She sounds like a police detective, it was self defense wasn't Marilyn, than you admit to the murder believing you were justified and now all they have to do is prove you were not defending yourself.

This is why I don't deal with athletes, entertainers, people that only platform on white social media like a Boyce Watkins, Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed, Lisa Cabrera; they are pieces of shit.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are certain behaviors that masculine males have that women don't see. A male lion will naturally scent mark his territory to cut down the number of fights from other males that could stumble in not knowing. A lioness does not engage in this behavior at all.

images

Her ex husband had floppy hands, did not exhibit strong masculine traits. It isn't about growing a beard or having a deep voice. Trump exhibits strong masculine behaviors versus Biden. Women and floppy hand males might see my behavior as odd, when it is natural masculine behaviors.

I would like for her to talk about gender cannibalism on air turning to her own sex in prison to fulfill her sexual needs at night. The days of having multiple simps on standy waiting on her phone call are over with! I can feel the quiver in her voice not use to being in this position sexually cutoff, having to engage in gender cannibalism.

One women was telling me how it is for them. If that simp even sees a private or unknown number, he will call her hoping it was Marilyn that called her. She would tell them that she is still with Nic and tell him to continue waiting, than hang up disrespectfully. This simp would take it and continue waiting.

It has become a commodity for them that they don't even give it a second thought, almost like breathing air due to these simps.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are admitting as a federal employee to engaging in lawless behavior, this sounds about right based on my experience.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did any of this apply to you?
No you was drawing full pay unlike the rest of us that got laid off. Not only that your falsification is tax evasion since the IRS is entitled to 10% penalty on your withdrawal plus income taxes. By falsely claiming a COVID hardship, you did not pay the 10% penalty tax.

You are a felon with a Public Trust clearance auditing taxes, reviewing patents/trade secrets, adjudicating disability claims, or procuring government contracts. This other people are doing it is rambling nonsense - you sound like a criminal White Nationalist piece of shit, I would slap the cuffs, indict, convict, than sentence you without hesitation. Nobody has time to hearing your rambling, incoherent nonsense trying to justify your criminality.
Actually I did. I took the advance to pay off my rental property. My tenant was the one that actually had the hardship. So since her money was fucked up, she could not pay the rent. I thought it would be prudent to go ahead and pay off the house so her misfortune would NOT turn into mine. I've since paid myself back with interest.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I doubt she gets 40 yrs. But as a melanated person, you can't win at these games.
Black folks in politics gotta keep it 100% squeaky clean. We get no wiggle room to bullshit like these white folks do.

Did she break the law? Yes, but the charges are still "trumped" up.
Best way to put it right here fellas. We just can't do what them honkies do and get away with it.

Q1VGFe.jpg