Unthinkable? The COVID vaccine may be worse than COVID

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

NEED ANY FURTHER PROOF THAT THE COVID19 VACCINE IS WORSE THAN THE ACTUAL VIRUS ITSELF A 46-YEAR-OLD MAN MOCKS ANTI-VAXXERS, IS THEN PARALYZED 3 WEEKS AFTER VAC*CINE.FAST FOWARD NOW. HE IS LOOKING ALL SAD AND PITIFUL

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

NEED ANY FURTHER PROOF THAT THE COVID19 VACCINE IS WORSE THAN THE ACTUAL VIRUS ITSELF A 46-YEAR-OLD MAN MOCKS ANTI-VAXXERS, IS THEN PARALYZED 3 WEEKS AFTER VAC*CINE.FAST FOWARD NOW. HE IS LOOKING ALL SAD AND PITIFUL

This is labeled as evidence, not proof (know the difference).
But as far as evidence goes anecdotal evidence is one of the weakest.
You would know this if you weren't one of the less educated people, who statistically (one of the greatest forms of proof) proven tend to be anti-vaxxers.
Fig-1.png

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
That doesnt make any sense.

You cant tell a store owner what rules he should have for his own store.

You dont like his rules, go shop elsewhere. Thats all.

Lol this is ridiculous.

These foreign national immigrants from China, Middle East, India or other countries will roll up and start push their beliefs systems on the rest of us; especially their belief in their supremacy. I have seen them try to test me, advocating for executions, surveillance, or other bizarre shit. If you speak openly and freely about their country in the U.S., they try to intimidate like you are living in their country. Look at the guy that got lured back and chopped up.

When they see somebody getting unloaded on for requesting somebody wear a mask, they might back off. It is more symbolic than being a trivial mask issue.

Look at China and Hong Kong. It started out small, the next thing you know, they are a 'special territory' of China. Keep your beliefs and ideology in your country, don't bring any of that mess here, we are not converting to anything.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
These foreign national immigrants from China, Middle East, India or other countries will roll up and start push their beliefs systems on the rest of us; especially their belief in their supremacy. I have seen them try to test me, advocating for executions, surveillance, or other bizarre shit. If you speak openly and freely about their country in the U.S., they try to intimidate like you are living in their country. Look at the guy that got lured back and chopped up.

When they see somebody getting unloaded on for requesting somebody wear a mask, they might back off. It is more symbolic than being a trivial mask issue.

Look at China and Hong Kong. It started out small, the next thing you know, they are a 'special territory' of China. Keep your beliefs and ideology in your country, don't bring any of that mess here, we are not converting to anything.

Listen Ive been meaning to ask you...

Do you troll this board for fun or are those actual real thoughts you have?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you niggas going back and forth looking dumb...vaccinated or not. Nobody with a life got time to sit and go back and forth all day, thread after thread with the same niggas arguing the same points.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

Marty Logan’s mother passed away after getting the Moderna Covid19 Vaccine Shot.She took it the first day and died the next. Hear his story with out prejudice.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Search your feelings, you know why your vaccination rate is low. Showing a correlation to IQ or claiming it is due to religious beliefs is not true.

Just say the demand is low, don't lie.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Search your feelings, you know why your vaccination rate is low. Showing a correlation to IQ or claiming it is due to religious beliefs is not true.

Just say the demand is low, don't lie.

Are you saying those stats (that I didn't makeup by the way) are incorrect? If so cool, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but without evidence to prove that it's wrong, you do sort of come off as one of those low IQ guys the stat talks about.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Why Y'all keep making these threads?
If you not going to take it then don't take it and stay yo ass inside while I'm outside at the beach chilling and enjoying my summer

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Well if people that are not going to take it.Quit stressing and pressuring people to take it then.Do you and ill do me.

Point me in the thread I pressured people to take it?

At this point you do what you want and if you don't want to be safe and not worry about it then by all means don't be safe and keep being a target for it.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taibbi: Why Has "Ivermectin" Become A Dirty Word?
by Tyler Durden
Saturday, Jun 19, 2021 - 05:30 PM
Authored by Matt Taibbi via TK News,
On December 8, 2020, when most of America was consumed with what The Guardian called Donald Trump’s “desperate, mendacious, frenzied and sometimes farcical” attempt to remain president, the Senate’s Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee held a hearing on the “Medical Response to Covid-19.” One of the witnesses, a pulmonologist named Dr. Pierre Kory, insisted he had great news.
“We have a solution to this crisis,” he said unequivocally.
“There is a drug that is proving to have a miraculous impact.”
https%20_bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_71aa39d8-26e0-4720-a87a-c5b44b5f2376_2030x1340.png

Kory was referring to an FDA-approved medicine called ivermectin. A genuine wonder drug in other realms, ivermectin has all but eliminated parasitic diseases like river blindness and elephantiasis, helping discoverer Satoshi Ōmura win the Nobel Prize in 2015. As far as its uses in the pandemic went, however, research was still scant. Could it really be a magic Covid-19 bullet?
Kory had been trying to make such a case, but complained to the Senate that public efforts had been stifled, because “every time we mention ivermectin, we get put in Facebook jail.” A Catch-22 seemed to be ensnaring science. With the world desperate for news about an unprecedented disaster, Silicon Valley had essentially decided to disallow discussion of a potential solution — disallow calls for more research and more study — because not enough research and study had been done. Once, people weren’t allowed to take drugs before they got FDA approval. Now, they can’t talk about them.
Subscribe and read the rest of the post here.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Based on my experience, you can't trust the corporate white/indian/asian medical community at all. I don't blame somebody not taking the vaccine living in the United States. I survived an assassination attempt going up in a U.S. hospital resulting in quadriplegia. I am in a wheelchair typing out my response on a keyboard with a wooden stick.

Look at this U.S. propaganda that CNN tried to put out blaming vaccine hesitancy on preachers. This is the type of propaganda a country like Russia would put out to blame low vaccination rates on preachers to cover up assassination attempts in the hospital. However, this would not work because they have been exposed internationally of doing this. I am using Russia as an example because of highly publicized cases of people being poison with nerve agents and radiation.

The low IQ could be people that foolishly ran to get vaccinated that will create herd immunity for the unvaccinated. I have fools threatening violence forcing their white supremacists beliefs onto you, I know the anger of somebody forcing their beliefs onto you.

"To put the matter in a single phrase, the greatest deception of Satan is to prompt you, me and everyone in the world to believe that he is not Satan. He manipulates us to accept something quite opposite. Satan wants people to believe that he is a righteous spirit being who has nothing but your interest (and the interest of all human beings on earth) as his chief desire and that his ultimate goal is to promote your welfare and prosperity. Truly, he wants you to succeed and be prosperous if you will only do things his way.

Using the vernacular of the present day, though Satan is truly a bad guy (the worst of the worst), he projects himself to the world and to you and me as a good guy (the best of the best) and Satan has accomplished his task quite effectively. Truthfully, however, Christ Jesus/COINTELPRO accurately called Satan a murderer from the beginning. He goes about as a roaring lion to devour whom he might, but the impression that Satan wishes to give of himself is utterly different. He wants to express to the world (and to you and me) the very opposite characteristics. And believe me, Satan has managed to pull off the grandest subterfuge ever conceived in the history of the world."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I found this online which accurately depicts the deception by the media and government (Satan) about the vaccine.

You don't have to get medical care in the United States, you can get vaccinated in another country. I am not saying you should not get the vaccine, it is the satanic medical institutions that administer the vaccine that is dangerous.

Last edited:

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

Based on my experience, you can't trust the corporate white/indian/asian medical community at all. I don't blame somebody not taking the vaccine living in the United States. I survived an assassination attempt going up in a U.S. hospital resulting in quadriplegia. I am in a wheelchair typing out my response on a keyboard with a wooden stick.

Look at this U.S. propaganda that CNN tried to put out blaming vaccine hesitancy on preachers. This is the type of propaganda a country like Russia would put out to blame low vaccination rates on preachers to cover up assassination attempts in the hospital. However, this would not work because they have been exposed internationally of doing this. I am using Russia as an example because of highly publicized cases of people being poison with nerve agents and radiation.

The low IQ could be people that foolishly ran to get vaccinated that will create herd immunity for the unvaccinated. I have fools threatening violence forcing their white supremacists beliefs onto you, I know the anger of somebody forcing their beliefs onto you.

Wait... WHAT?

Got family that are not getting vaccinated because of their pastor. I also know a handful of Christian conservatives that I work with and yes - their pastor told them NOT to get the shot and they are not. There is a bunch of truth to that CNN video. I dont even like them niggas but it is what it is.

Y’all katts will argue over anything. Take the shit or don't take the shit.

THIS

Only low IQ people resist getting the vaccine. That is a fact.

THIS

It's really just that simple.

THIS

I have groups threatening/enacting violence pushing their white supremacists beliefs onto me. People shooting a store clerk over having to put on a mask is a form of resistance.

Once you comply with putting on a mask, it turns to adopting white supremacists or religious beliefs such as Islam/Catholicism or other rambling garbage. I don't blame somebody emptying their clip after being told to wear a mask (resisting something trivial), it sends an unmistakable message to the terrorists, don't force your garbage beliefs onto other people.

I wore a mask at my job and never caught Covid. A good number of my coworkers that didn’t mask up right, caught it. Three of them died. Niggas can say what they want about masks all they want. I know what I know.

And I had family around that store when that idiot started shooting it up. They had had on masks and didn’t catch Covid all last year just to have some idiot shoot up the store so he don’t have to wear one. This was on wifeys side of the family, I gotta ask her the particulars but I know they were all shook.

C’mon man. I love a good conspiracy like the best of them but some of this is detached from reality.

This from DJ.

Y’all enjoy, let’s move on.

oNE

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Covid-19 Vaccines and Teens: What to Know About Myocarditis Risk
We don’t yet know if temporary heart inflammation is a rare side effect of mRNA vaccination, but it’s possible

As parents consider the risks and benefits of the Covid-19 vaccines for their kids, they may have heard about a heart inflammation condition called myocarditis or pericarditis occurring after some people get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Here’s what you need to know.

What’s the tl;dr?
  • There appears to be a higher risk of myocarditis or pericarditis — an inflammation of the heart muscle or its outer lining — in people ages ages 16–30 who get an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna).
  • The risk varies from 1–25 cases per one million mRNA vaccine doses, depending on the person’s age, which vaccine they get, and whether it’s the first or second dose. (Simplified, the risk about 1 in 50,000.)
  • It’s not clear yet if there’s an increased risk for those aged 12–15.
  • Symptoms are chest pain, shortness of breath, and/or heart palpitations that occur within a few days of vaccination.
  • More than half of people who developed this heart inflammation were male.
  • The vast majority of people have fully recovered. (It’s not possible to get a rate of full recovery yet since cases are ongoing as data is collected.)
  • The primary treatment for myocarditis is rest, and it typically goes away on its own.
  • The risk of a serious problem from myocarditis or pericarditis after vaccination is still much lower than the risk of a severe outcome or death from Covid-19, even in young people.
  • Hospitalization rates for Covid-19 have increased in teens, and a third of those hospitalized need intensive care.

SMH.
Kids and teens are dying because of these vaccine.
We rushed these "vaccines" out and gave the population very little choice regarding taking it. Something ain't right y'all.
Too many doctors and scientist are coming out and saying something is not right about these vaccines.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Too many doctors and scientist are coming out and saying something is not right about these vaccines.

These are the opinions I want to hear, not Eddie Griffith, not some right-wing evangelical preacher. Just people who actually work in the field.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love the imagery of the white person injecting the black kid.
No black kids got the vaccine.
We don’t yet know if temporary heart inflammation is a rare side effect of mRNA vaccination, but it’s possible

As parents consider the risks and benefits of the Covid-19 vaccines for their kids, they may have heard about a heart inflammation condition called myocarditis or pericarditis occurring after some people get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Here’s what you need to know.

What’s the tl;dr?
  • There appears to be a higher risk of myocarditis or pericarditis — an inflammation of the heart muscle or its outer lining — in people ages ages 16–30 who get an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna).
  • The risk varies from 1–25 cases per one million mRNA vaccine doses, depending on the person’s age, which vaccine they get, and whether it’s the first or second dose. (Simplified, the risk about 1 in 50,000.)
  • Symptoms are chest pain, shortness of breath, and/or heart palpitations that occur within a few days of vaccination.
  • The vast majority of people have fully recovered. (It’s not possible to get a rate of full recovery yet since cases are ongoing as data is collected.)
  • The primary treatment for myocarditis is rest, and it typically goes away on its own.
  • The risk of a serious problem from myocarditis or pericarditis after vaccination is still much lower than the risk of a severe outcome or death from Covid-19, even in young people.
  • Hospitalization rates for Covid-19 have increased in teens, and a third of those hospitalized need intensive care.

SMH.
We rushed these "vaccines" out and gave the population very little choice regarding taking it. Something ain't right y'all.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Goddamn the level of scientific literacy and common sense out here is fucking abysmal. Between this retarded anti-vaxx movement, flat Earthers, climate change deniers and the resurgence of nativist politics globally I think we’re in for some hard times :smh:

bkqns718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goddamn the level of scientific literacy and common sense out here is fucking abysmal. Between this retarded anti-vaxx movement, flat Earthers, climate change deniers and the resurgence of nativist politics globally I think we’re in for some hard times :smh:
People take a few thousand variants over the millions of people that have taken vaccines. Watching a youtube video does not make you an expert

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

What’s the tl;dr?

SMH.

Really?

Cause thats not what the article says.

Can you source what you are talking about please?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
People take a few thousand variants over the millions of people that have taken vaccines. Watching a youtube video does not make you an expert
And it doesnt make you a critic either or an expert by just observing that person's research methods

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

Video taken from Vincent James. - Are the other People in the room wondering if they might die from the jab next, or are they telling themselves she must be faking it for the attention?You be the judge

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Point me in the thread I pressured people to take it?

At this point you do what you want and if you don't want to be safe and not worry about it then by all means don't be safe and keep being a target for it.

I personally never said you did anything.But anyway this video goes out to people like you who think like you.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did Moderna engage in bioterrorism by sending covid vaccine “samples” to UNC weeks before the pandemic was announced?

A full 19 days prior to the official announcement of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “pandemic,” drug giant Moderna sent covid “vaccine” samples to the University of North Carolina (UNC), new evidence shows.
A confidentiality agreement that recently came to light suggests that Chinese Virus injections were already being manufactured before anyone even started testing “positive,” proving once again that this whole thing was schemed long in advance.
Prashant Bhushan tweeted information about the agreement, dated Dec. 19, 2019, between Tony Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and Ralph Baric, who we now know collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) to conduct illegal gain of function research on bat coronaviruses.
So, on Dec. 19, 2019, 19 days before the plandemic became official, injections for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) were signed off on for later release. That sure is a whole lot of 19s.
According to Great Game India, the confidentiality agreement states that providers Moderna and the NIAID agreed to transfer “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates” jointly developed by the aforementioned entities to UNC, where Baric works.
Baric was the first to sign off on it, followed by Jacqueline Quay, Director of Licensing and Innovation Support at UNC on Dec. 16, 2019. The agreement was also signed by two representatives from the NIAID, including Amy F. Petrik, a technology transfer specialist who signed it on Dec. 12, 2019.
Another signatory was Barney Graham, an NIAID investigator. His signature, however, was not dated. There is also Sunny Himansu, a Moderna investigator, and Shaun Ryan, Moderna’s Deputy General Counsel, both of whom signed it on Dec. 17, 2019.
Fauci, Moderna, NIAID, UNC and Baric all complicit in covid scam
Again, the World Health Organization (WHO) did not officially announce the existence of the Wuhan Flu until Dec. 31, 2019, when it was announced that a “cluster” of viral pneumonia cases had appeared in the Chinese city of Wuhan.
Even at this point, however, there was no evidence to suggest that the viral pneumonia cases had anything to do with a coronavirus, let alone what has now come to be known as the Chinese Virus.
It was not until early 2020 that the WHO or any other public health agency switched from “unknown cause” to covid in terms of reporting on the phenomenon. And yet Fauci and his friends already had a “vaccine” ready and waiting, which Donald Trump then started to aggressively push through “Operation Warp Speed.”
On Jan. 9, 2020, or 1/9 – another 19 – the WHO started to report that Chinese authorities had determined that the outbreak was caused by a bat coronavirus that was later officially dubbed as “SARS-CoV-2,” the successor to the original SARS from past media reporting.
It is about time that Fauci and friends appeared before a proper court of law to explain themselves. How and why did they have a coronavirus injection ready and waiting before there was even a plandemic? And how and why is Fauci still even working in government after decades of lies and abuse of his post?
The “Fire Fauci Act” could not be more relevant. If passed, Fauci’s salary would be immediately reduced to $0 and an official Senate confirmation would be required to fill his position with someone else.
“Just goes to show you this was a pandemic built on lies and deflection,” wrote one commenter at Great Game India. “And political parties are involved up to their necks. Your own government is conspiring to kill you.”
“No big surprise here because ‘they’ had it planned a very long time albeit the ‘virus’ didn’t come about by them until 2019,” wrote another. “Who are they?”

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did Moderna engage in bioterrorism by sending covid vaccine “samples” to UNC weeks before the pandemic was announced?

A full 19 days prior to the official announcement of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “pandemic,” drug giant Moderna sent covid “vaccine” samples to the University of North Carolina (UNC), new evidence shows.
A confidentiality agreement that recently came to light suggests that Chinese Virus injections were already being manufactured before anyone even started testing “positive,” proving once again that this whole thing was schemed long in advance.
Prashant Bhushan tweeted information about the agreement, dated Dec. 19, 2019, between Tony Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and Ralph Baric, who we now know collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) to conduct illegal gain of function research on bat coronaviruses.
So, on Dec. 19, 2019, 19 days before the plandemic became official, injections for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) were signed off on for later release. That sure is a whole lot of 19s.
According to Great Game India, the confidentiality agreement states that providers Moderna and the NIAID agreed to transfer “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates” jointly developed by the aforementioned entities to UNC, where Baric works.
Baric was the first to sign off on it, followed by Jacqueline Quay, Director of Licensing and Innovation Support at UNC on Dec. 16, 2019. The agreement was also signed by two representatives from the NIAID, including Amy F. Petrik, a technology transfer specialist who signed it on Dec. 12, 2019.
Another signatory was Barney Graham, an NIAID investigator. His signature, however, was not dated. There is also Sunny Himansu, a Moderna investigator, and Shaun Ryan, Moderna’s Deputy General Counsel, both of whom signed it on Dec. 17, 2019.
Fauci, Moderna, NIAID, UNC and Baric all complicit in covid scam
Again, the World Health Organization (WHO) did not officially announce the existence of the Wuhan Flu until Dec. 31, 2019, when it was announced that a “cluster” of viral pneumonia cases had appeared in the Chinese city of Wuhan.
Even at this point, however, there was no evidence to suggest that the viral pneumonia cases had anything to do with a coronavirus, let alone what has now come to be known as the Chinese Virus.
It was not until early 2020 that the WHO or any other public health agency switched from “unknown cause” to covid in terms of reporting on the phenomenon. And yet Fauci and his friends already had a “vaccine” ready and waiting, which Donald Trump then started to aggressively push through “Operation Warp Speed.”
On Jan. 9, 2020, or 1/9 – another 19 – the WHO started to report that Chinese authorities had determined that the outbreak was caused by a bat coronavirus that was later officially dubbed as “SARS-CoV-2,” the successor to the original SARS from past media reporting.
It is about time that Fauci and friends appeared before a proper court of law to explain themselves. How and why did they have a coronavirus injection ready and waiting before there was even a plandemic? And how and why is Fauci still even working in government after decades of lies and abuse of his post?
The “Fire Fauci Act” could not be more relevant. If passed, Fauci’s salary would be immediately reduced to $0 and an official Senate confirmation would be required to fill his position with someone else.
“Just goes to show you this was a pandemic built on lies and deflection,” wrote one commenter at Great Game India. “And political parties are involved up to their necks. Your own government is conspiring to kill you.”
“No big surprise here because ‘they’ had it planned a very long time albeit the ‘virus’ didn’t come about by them until 2019,” wrote another. “Who are they?”
So they signed off on a vaccine for Covid -19 , 19 days before we were told there was a Covid-19 virus.