Unthinkable? The COVID vaccine may be worse than COVID

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You write this...

"According to the CDC the odds of someone getting sick due to "breakthrough infection" is very rare. I bet the odds of a known anti-vaxxer having a friend that got sick is even rarer. But this is BGOL where logic and reason often become suspended from the real world."

Your 'copy and paste' says this...

"The CDC noted that it's difficult to gauge an exact number of breakthrough infections."

Which one?

:dunno:

The word "sick" is used by different people in different ways. The CDC doesn't care about someone getting the sniffles with regards to covid. Breakthrough infections that either kill someone or put them in the ICU are rare.

The exact number of breakthrough infections is difficult to determine because someone can get infected after being fully vaccinated but have no symptoms and therefore not seek testing.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see a whole lot of assertions with zero falsifiable evidence to back the claims.
Also just because someone died after taking the vaccine doesn't mean the vaccine killed them, think about it, the fist ones to get vaccinated were the elderly and high health risk people, so it stands that if you give tens of millions of those people vaccines some of them will die.
But if you really want to come off as half-intelligent, please list the ingredients in the vaccine that you think is most dangerous fully explaining why it has the potential to be "more dangerous" than the actual disease.
Who is all involved with the vaccines? Dynacorp was hired to come up with the small pox vaccine after they had already been caught red handed trafficking women and little girls around the world. Project Coast was where South Africa scientist were studying bacteria, biological weapons, sterilization, etc. to genocide the black race. Botha admitted that Russia, Europe, and America had been with him on this. They use a much higher magnification than what regular doctors use and can hid what they need to hid. Back in the early 80's they already had ethnic gases that they could throw in a crowded room and it would only attack a certain genetic background. In Jonestown they killed blacks and whites but the target was blacks.
Anything can be used as a weapon. Especially controlling the mind. Slavery proved that especially the civil war. But if you got the mind the body will followed. They got the minds of the masses right now. How do we break free? Or will there ever be a black messiah that can overcome and open the door for all of us to have a chance to live by the truth? These white devils have been creating stronger elements while weakening our immune systems and living at the mercy of them. They tell us Jesus preached about rising above white law, becoming unlimited in riches and actually living forever. They turn around and kill him and become the interpreter of the whole thing. The only ingredients I know of is real prevention. Originally it was blacks that own the earth and we only ate raw organic fruits and vegetables. One of our secrets was the foods out of the bee hive referred to as the food of the Gods. Keeping blacks away from their original way of life only benefits white devils and white supremacy.
I tell you we are the targets in all this bullshit going on. Vaccines and viruses grow as well as wars.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Based on my experience, you can't trust the corporate white/indian/asian medical community at all. I don't blame somebody not taking the vaccine living in the United States. I survived an assassination attempt going up in a U.S. hospital resulting in quadriplegia. I am in a wheelchair typing out my response on a keyboard with a wooden stick.

Look at this U.S. propaganda that CNN tried to put out blaming vaccine hesitancy on preachers. This is the type of propaganda a country like Russia would put out to blame low vaccination rates on preachers to cover up assassination attempts in the hospital. However, this would not work because they have been exposed internationally of doing this. I am using Russia as an example because of highly publicized cases of people being poison with nerve agents and radiation.

The low IQ could be people that foolishly ran to get vaccinated that will create herd immunity for the unvaccinated. I have fools threatening violence forcing their white supremacists beliefs onto you, I know the anger of somebody forcing their beliefs onto you.

That is funny because America has did a lot of killing in the name of Jesus and democracy. The genocide in Rwanda was based on Christian supremacy. I sometimes wonder what Erikk Prince the owner of blackwater meant by Christian supremacy. And all blacks should realize that Christianity is mockery of what blacks can really be or do. Jesus was not the first black to do the things he did. In the garden of eden we the blacks did more and had greater technology than what we have now. The garden of eden was the original black nation. One reason why whites and white power rule now and there are no foundations from the garden of eden or the people that built the pyramids. When we think of the garden of eden , first thing come to mind is what whites taught and their version. The advancement of this white man's world comes from a white perspective. Christianity is so full of bullshit that we have to be out of our minds to live by what makes white supremacy more powerful and truth more invisible.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let us know if he dies.
You can get covid even though you are vaccinated. It isn't a cure. There are no cures for viruses.
However he isn't supposed to die from Covid since he is vaccinated.
However nothing is truly 100%

Please follow up and let us know if he dies.

He might have no idea how really dangerous covid is and how it "kicked ass" of many people who aren't around anymore.
The trip about the virus was that they put on the news that he had ebola and a protein from aids in it. Where the fuck did the bats get this combation from? Anything can be used as a weapon. Phoenix Arizona has a hidden underground biological weapons lab. It is totally underground and has 6 floors underground. The first floor is where they grow stuff like tuberculosis, polio, small pox, etc. Simple stuff they have used before as a weapon. But as the floors go down the weapons become more dangerous. The 5th and 6th floor could wipe out the whole world if they wanted to which is dangerous to even think about. But so is the creation of nuclear bombs and white power masters who made them.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
This post confirms you are so-called white beyond a reasonable doubt. IQ scores of states with high populations of so-called blacks are low huh?

:smh:
Both idiots. One frame of mind suggests only stupid people resist the vaccine, the other implying a correlation with low I.Q. and black people, coming from the same folks that insisting we're lazy, yet insisted on an institution to build their economy for them.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
This post confirms you are so-called white beyond a reasonable doubt. IQ scores of states with high populations of so-called blacks are low huh?

:smh:
So i guess now you are only smart and have a high iq according to what state you live in and are only smart and wise if you take the vaccine regardless of the side effects minor or severe even if it means death being the severest of them all now how retarded is that logic.?

trapture

Rising Star
Registered
VERIFY: How many people have gotten COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated?

Yo, how many got blood clots after being fully vaccinated?

I know of 3 people who were fully vaccinated and injured. Two died and one is in ICU as of Sunday. Two over 65 and one around and 25 perfectly healthy...dropped dead at his parents crib in VA the day after the shot.

Not getting Covid19 = Nice

Getting Bombaclats = No Bueno

Be safe out there with whatever choice that you make.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why dont you go suck on the needle of a vaccine syringe and stick it down your throat already btw what you are talking about doesn't even count.
Yeah, that's what I thought. You're an air head bitch who doesn't understand how to intelligently articulate an argument nor how to logically construct an argument. Maybe if I speak down at your level you'll better understand:
41ySkeIUMqL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Cuz you're about as smart as a box of these.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Yeah, that's what I thought. You're an air head bitch who doesn't understand how to intelligently articulate an argument nor how to logically construct an argument. Maybe if I speak down at your level you'll better understand:
41ySkeIUMqL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Cuz you're about as smart as a box of these.

Bruh............Speak up or speak down to my level or whatever you trying to say it doesnt even count nor does it even matter because you are not making no points and you are still not getting no points across .So where are you going where are you headed to with this i would like to know.Cuz you sound dumb as a oak tree trying to tell somebody how to talk this is not slavery.
50842743726face820d963e3fb436960.jpg

ndvfjo3nacr21.jpg

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only low IQ people resist getting the vaccine. That is a fact.

Both idiots. One frame of mind suggests only stupid people resist the vaccine, the other implying a correlation with low I.Q. and black people, coming from the same folks that insisting we're lazy, yet insisted on an institution to build their economy for them.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yo, how many got blood clots after being fully vaccinated?
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was a response to six cases of a rare type of blood clot developing in people who'd had the shot.

LET ME GUESS, ALL SIX WERE YOUR FRIEND.

"I know of 3 people who were fully vaccinated and injured. Two died and one is in ICU as of Sunday. Two over 65 and one around and 25 perfectly healthy...dropped dead at his parents crib in VA the day after the shot."

Word? Funny because according to data.
As of April 30th, about 101 million people were fully vaccinated; that means 0.01% of people got COVID after being fully vaccinated."
Yet you manage to know two of them. Do you mind posting their names, I'm sure they won't mind, being dead and all. Something tells me your friends are related to that invisible Microbiologist that other jackass was ranting about!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that is the conclusion that you came to from reading those stats, this is proof you have a low IQ.

IQ is how well you analyze complex situations and how well you see and understand patterns and solutions.

So i guess now you are only smart and have a high iq according to what state you live in and are only smart and wise if you take the vaccine regardless of the side effects minor or severe even if it means death being the severest of them all now how retarded is that logic.?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Only low IQ people resist getting the vaccine. That is a fact.
Oh really right.?......................Then what do you call Dr.Rand Paul.?I want to know what do you know about his iq level.Do you know what school he attended from elementary all the way to post secondary.I mean since you know so damn much about who has a low IQ because they dont wont to take the vaccine.Tell us all the wisdom and knowledge you know,may be we can all learn from you.Maybe we can all learn about how to avoid minor to severe side effects of vaccine's.I mean you know everything right and you claim that's the facts as well right.?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is a moron.

It is as plain as day.

Oh really right.?......................Then what do you call Dr.Rand Paul.?I want to know what do you know about his iq level.Do you know what school he attended from elementary all the way to post secondary.I mean since you know so damn much about who has a low IQ because they dont wont to take the vaccine.Tell us all the wisdom and knowledge you know,may be we can all learn from you.Maybe we can all learn about how to avoid minor to severe side effects of vaccine's.I mean you know everything right and you claim that's the facts as well right.?

trapture

Rising Star
Registered
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was a response to six cases of a rare type of blood clot developing in people who'd had the shot.

LET ME GUESS, ALL SIX WERE YOUR FRIEND.

Word? Funny because according to data.
As of April 30th, about 101 million people were fully vaccinated; that means 0.01% of people got COVID after being fully vaccinated."
Yet you manage to know two of them. Do you mind posting their names, I'm sure they won't mind, being dead and all. Something tells me your friends are related to that invisible Microbiologist that other jackass was ranting about!

And I never said that the people that I knew and know of died from Covid19. They developed blood in their legs and lungs and two had heart attacks after they were fully vaccinated.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have groups threatening/enacting violence pushing their white supremacists beliefs onto me. People shooting a store clerk over having to put on a mask is a form of resistance.

Once you comply with putting on a mask, it turns to adopting white supremacists or religious beliefs such as Islam/Catholicism or other rambling garbage. I don't blame somebody emptying their clip after being told to wear a mask (resisting something trivial), it sends an unmistakable message to the terrorists, don't force your garbage beliefs onto other people.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I did not like the vaccine process at all, setting up appointment with your name; allowing somebody to setup on you with your nerve agent. We should be able to schedule an appointment without a name or just pop up on site. Just show up with a number that the system spits out, I don't trust any of these white/Indian/asian doctors at all based on their attempts to take me out. The hospitals are crawling with white supremacists and foreign intelligence services.

You also should be able to pick your own vial that the doctor draws the shot, not having it being done beforehand.

How do we know if the people that died were not killed with some other chemical? Bin Laden was identified through some fake medical scam which they used to collect DNA. The next thing you know, he has the Navy Seals shooting him in the head.

ap-obama-bin-laden-book.jpg

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

MAN CRASHES CAR AFTER GETTING COVID JAB

THIS JUST FURTHER REINFORCES THE NOTION THAT YES THE COVID19 VACCINE MAY JUST BE WORSER THAN THE ACTUAL VIRUS ITSELF.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MAN CRASHES CAR AFTER GETTING COVID JAB

THIS JUST FURTHER REINFORCES THE NOTION THAT YES THE COVID19 VACCINE MAY JUST BE WORSER THAN THE ACTUAL VIRUS ITSELF.

Did he wait the 15-30 mins afterwards to make sure he wasn't having a reaction?.....

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Did he wait the 15-30 mins afterwards to make sure he wasn't having a reaction?.....
Hell to the no.............He was suppose to have done that at his local vaccination site with a nurse on hand before getting behind the wheel.WTF hell is wrong with this dude.? dude almost hit two pedestrians that wasnt even standing in his way.:smh:

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
And I never said that the people that I knew and know of died from Covid19. They developed blood in their legs and lungs and two had heart attacks after they were fully vaccinated.
Like I said before, I know a guy who got hit by a bus after getting a Polio vaccine, who do you blame.
Look, serious talk, the first people to get the vaccine were the old and people who were at high risk, aka the very ill, common sense would dictate that if you were to give over ten million of them anything (including a vaccine) a certain % will die with in the next few months. This is why they say correlation doesn't mean causation.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Based on my experience, you can't trust the corporate white/indian/asian medical community at all. I don't blame somebody not taking the vaccine living in the United States. I survived an assassination attempt going up in a U.S. hospital resulting in quadriplegia. I am in a wheelchair typing out my response on a keyboard with a wooden stick.

Look at this U.S. propaganda that CNN tried to put out blaming vaccine hesitancy on preachers. This is the type of propaganda a country like Russia would put out to blame low vaccination rates on preachers to cover up assassination attempts in the hospital. However, this would not work because they have been exposed internationally of doing this. I am using Russia as an example because of highly publicized cases of people being poison with nerve agents and radiation.

The low IQ could be people that foolishly ran to get vaccinated that will create herd immunity for the unvaccinated. I have fools threatening violence forcing their white supremacists beliefs onto you, I know the anger of somebody forcing their beliefs onto you.

This news reporting by CNN where they misdirect your conclusion to some preacher is despicable. He is expressing his views but what about the public that are listening to him? Why didn't they do a survey of the population and ask why they refuse vaccination. In the story, they did not interviews with Anti-Vaxxers. If they spoke to me, I would explain my circumstance.

I just wish the government would reduce anxiety and mistrust that we have in the medical system with these simple procedures. I don't like 'scheduling' a vaccine shot giving plenty of notice for whatever adversary.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing but literally there are 5 pharmacies within 10 minutes that have walk ins...no appointment needed

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Russians are paying people to take the vaccines like the U.S. because they know...I will go to the hospital if I was having a heart attack, because I have no other options but vaccines are elective.

If you have to pay or do a lottery, than these are red flags. The U.S. should be at 95% vaccination rate by now since it is producing three effective vaccines. I wrote about CNN, covering this up, leading the international community to believe it is religious beliefs. The Russians are just saying there is low demand that will increase in the future.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We had Michael Jackson botched killing where the doctor waited for him to die than called ambulances. He was initially given this dangerous medical treatment by a white doctor. I went into the hospital for a common cold, and the next thing I know they are saying I urgently need surgery for cancer. If I had gotten surgery, I would not be alive today.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
How many dumb niggaz going to lose their lives believing those racist Trump lovers.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I have groups threatening/enacting violence pushing their white supremacists beliefs onto me. People shooting a store clerk over having to put on a mask is a form of resistance.

Once you comply with putting on a mask, it turns to adopting white supremacists or religious beliefs such as Islam/Catholicism or other rambling garbage. I don't blame somebody emptying their clip after being told to wear a mask (resisting something trivial), it sends an unmistakable message to the terrorists, don't force your garbage beliefs onto other people.

That doesnt make any sense.

You cant tell a store owner what rules he should have for his own store.

You dont like his rules, go shop elsewhere. Thats all.

Lol this is ridiculous.