Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Raquel is a fucking moron. Imagine thinking it's a good look to say you lost a fight via "hugs." If the fight came down to hugger vs slugger, and you're supposed to be the slugger, punch the hugger in the mouth. It's called MMA, which includes grappling. If she wants to 'fight'--i.e. just box--she should challenge Claressa Shields or shut the fuck up. Holly beat her in the most boring ass way imaginable, but she did beat her nonetheless.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Raquel is a fucking moron. Imagine thinking it's a good look to say you lost a fight via "hugs." If the fight came down to hugger vs slugger, and you're supposed to be the slugger, punch the hugger in the mouth. It's called MMA, which includes grappling. If she wants to 'fight'--i.e. just box--she should challenge Claressa Shields or shut the fuck up. Holly beat her in the most boring ass way imaginable, but she did beat her nonetheless.

Agreed. She's pissed knowing that both her and Holly are gatekeepers at this point.

- Raquel's record is 10-8

- Holly's is 13-5

- Raquel is 0-2 to Holm

- Holm had a solid record and styled on Rousey, and the MMA world was impressed. She's 3-5 since ... losing in title fights to Big Titty Tate, GDR, Cyborg, and women's GOAT Nunes. Also to Valentina S' prior to her dropping weight class(es) and being champ at a lighter division.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not boring.fighting for position is never boring.
really?i seen tons of people do that bro where you been.
What does "tons of people" have to do with Cowboy and Conor, breh? I said those two specifically. Neither of them usually have bromance with their opponent at any point before the opening bell.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does "tons of people" have to do with Cowboy and Conor, breh? I said those two specifically. Neither of them usually have bromance with their opponent at any point before the opening bell.
the you my friend need to do some homework because cowboy have done that.also just cause they did that dont mean it was fixed.i mean i can careless lol i am not friends with any of them but if you think it was fixed then cool .i'm just said I don't think it was but i am one person..