BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
nope just wasnt there thats all.he got caught early

yep what dive you gonna take getting your nose broke lol ,couldnt pay me enough.like i said he just got caught plain and simple.
First of all, I'm UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN COWBOYS "PERFORMANCE"

second, I'm not convinced it wasn't just that.

I think Conor was due to get this fight with Khabib and couldn't lose. He also couldn't get into a war with Cowboy, or injured at all, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fix in

As far as the broken nose, I think that's why Conor went and apologized so profusely. Cowboy was supposed to take a few shoulders to the face, which is why he didn't move, then take that head kick , and one of those shoulders broke his nose.

Why else would cowboy throw his own headkick so soon, and so naked without anything to disguise it?

Also, why would he take THREE to the face ? On the clinch he didn't do shit.

It looked pretty choreographed to me. Conor throws a left, they clinch, Conor throws shoulders. Cowboy throws a headkick, then Conor throws the same and hits cowboy. Then cowboy folds up like a lawn chair and the fights over. I don't think Herb Dean was in on it, cuz he let Cowboy take some more. Even when cowboy was on his back with his legs up , he didn't use them to pull guard. He just turtled up. He has folded before , but this time he had ample time to think about fighting back and he didn't at all.

I think the nose break was an accident.

You can tell by how eager Dana was to talk about the Khabib rematch before and after , even though Jorge was there , Usman was there, Ferguson, both Justins, all those fights. Conor needed a win. Cowboy has massive debt. Well he did, until now.

Cowboys grandma was in there THANKING Conor for the massive payday.

I HATE conspiracies but I think I see one here.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cowboy's a glorified gatekeeper, bruh. This was a tune-up fight. It's yet to be seen if Conor's still a "bad dude," when he faces a top 5 fighter not coming off back to back losses.
All that gridlock at 155.

Khabib and Tony on top. Justin Gaedtje , Porier, Kevin Lee, Al, all these guys get passed by.

I mean I get it.Conor sells tickets

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend