Light HeavyweightAleksa Camurvs.Justin Ledet
Women's FlyweightSabina Mazovs.JJ Aldrich

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol pettis on the first fight on prelims is funny.he must have made uncle dana mad.that's a insult to a aaa fighter.who yall got fam?conner or cowboy.i say cowboy will take it later in the rounds(3-5) but what scares me is connes strength isnt the same as if he was 145-155.i think its a bad match up at 170 for him.cowboy at 170 is a monster!!!

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A great tune up fight for McGregor. He needs to get that swagger back after Khabib shattered it....

I’ll be surprised if McGregor doesn’t knock him out, but anything can happen.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A great tune up fight for McGregor. He needs to get that swagger back after Khabib shattered it....

As much as Dana tries to pump up the legend of Cowboy, the fact is he's on the downside of his career and is on a two-loss via TKO loosing streak. McGregor was smart to not try coming back against Justin Gaethje, but the pre-fight hype is annoying. We all know this is a glorified tune-up fight.

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There’s 2 potential red flags against McGregor:
1) He decided to be in charge of his own fight camp
2) He gained a lot muscle, that’s not going to be good for his cardio

With that being said, he should be able to beat Cowboy, but I doubt he’ll look like the old Conor.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as Dana tries to pump up the legend of Cowboy, the fact is he's on the downside of his career and is on a two-loss via TKO loosing streak. McGregor was smart to not try coming back against Justin Gaethje, but the pre-fight hype is annoying. We all know this is a glorified tune-up fight.

While I think Conor has a good shot against Gaethje, McGregor winning is good for Proper Whiskey and the UFC. It’s hard to be the brand of something if youre losing.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Smart move of Connor.... Once was looked at as a villian of his fellow UFC fighters and now likable. Not sure for how long he'll put on this front OR is this really a change. We'll find out....

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s 2 potential red flags against McGregor:
1) He decided to be in charge of his own fight camp
2) He gained a lot muscle, that’s not going to be good for his cardio

With that being said, he should be able to beat Cowboy, but I doubt he’ll look like the old Conor.

Conor also did more work with his old boxing coach. I believe the Mayweather fight, particularly the boxing training really changed Conor. I’m anxious to see what style of Conor we get tonight.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart move of Connor.... Once was looked at as a villian of his fellow UFC fighters and now likable. Not sure for how long he'll put on this front OR is this really a change. We'll find out....

If he beats Khabib or Masvidal, you’ll definitely see the old Conor.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
This card is boring as fuck on paper. Let's see if there are some surprises. Looking forward to seeing Pettis do his thing.

Holly Holm is on there from name recognition only. The first fight she had with ol girl was boring as fuck. This should be no different. I kinda hope she retires tonight. Win or lose.

In this prelim , I'm waiting to see if Maycee Barber lives up to her hype. She's supposed to destroy Roxanne tonight. Hate it for Roxy, but it is what it is.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor