Did the doctor just say "she has a small acl tear.....but shes fine"
Lets fight

:oops::oops::oops:

For real, ol girl about to be fighting like

source.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....Pettis will have a big win then loss 1 or 2 in a row:smh: Dude is so inconsistent, but still a big draw 'cause you never know with him.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jones jones talking about legacy lol bro you burned your legacy cheater.joe Rogan talking about the best there is.nope those roids got you there.sad thing is because of this last bust ufc will never let people know he got popped again.that would ruin there brand so for now on if he do pop dirty it would be there secret.i hope he gets knocked out

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Jones jones talking about legacy lol bro you burned your legacy cheater.joe Rogan talking about the best there is.nope those roids got you there.sad thing is because of this last bust ufc will never let people know he got popped again.that would ruin there brand so for now on if he do pop dirty it would be there secret.i hope he gets knocked out
Would be nice. But I gave up that dream long ago lol. JOnes is the truth. With an asterisk.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think the coke helped more than the roids. Roids made him stronger, coke had him ready to fight 100 rounds! :lol: