U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I am not buying. They report it so it seems like it's people of color, but it's white women in numbers. A lot of them. And this won't stop them and will backfire. They can't stop their dwindling population. American will soon be dominated by people of color and mix races. 20 or 30 years and white people are the minority. They can produce a gang of maga babies in red states. Rape babies, cousins, underage mothers. They don't give a fuck. These people will do anything they say. That white lady speaks the truth.
These Cacs have it in their minds this will be the solution to their numbers going down but they will really be out numbered now. They been fighting this for decades but their plan is old and out dated now, their plan didn't anticipate mix races babies or the raise of LGBTs (that's why their going after LGBT). Don't be surprised the GOP make both LGBT and interracial couples the next big push. Midterms will be interesting Democrat have so much ammo against the GOP but are to busy playing checkers and not chess.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, these white liberal devils have gotten bold. Calling us ni$%^rs like it's nothing.

And yall want to defend and fight with these racist CACs?

Malcolm X tried to warn us. White liberals are worse than the racist conservative. The racist conservative will show you up front who they are, so we know who to hide from. The white liberal will pretend to be your friend to get what they want and will turn on you when necessary.

Yes, both sides are trash. We need to make decisions that are in the best interest of black people. In this situation, black folk having babies benefits black folk. People on this board talk about voting voting voting. The more of us there are to vote, the more powerful we become.

Some of you talk about "protecting" black women while indirectly calling them weak. Stop acting like black women aren't resilient. Yes, having a baby is tough. But, more are successful than not.

They protecting black women that won't marry them. Disrespect them, have Unrealistic expectations. Marriage went from 80 to 27 in the black community and uts racist white people who caused it. They wanna fuck the poor hoes then leave and go back to edycated wife and get mad when racists react and shut it down.

America isn't a blank check, most these created jobs pay less than 15 a hour, costs going up, housing going up,more homelessness. Lack of families is a problem because racists cacs been complaining about the budget since Reagan.

Need families no baby mommas need gubs not conversation, need community not Unrealistic expectations. We know who the gop is they favor Kentucky over NYC, we know. We prefer NYC but sfter a while NYC becomes unsustainable then what? Kentucky was always cold and boring but hasn't changed.

Sorry

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Abortion being illegal is not helpful to white dominance numerically in America.

4 out of 10 aborted babies are black. Damn near half. In a country where black people are only 13%.

That is a sad reflection of the overall state of Black America and so many underlying problems.

There is so much to be said of that.

One thing that cannot be said is that making abortion illegal boosts the white population, not in a relative sense. If you're a great replacement white preservationist, don't you want black women to continue aborting what would otherwise boost the black population? No more abortion disproportionately increases the black population. If you want white power and you're afraid of the browning of America and you are thinking about abortion in that context, you want abortion to continue or become more common.

Black women who don't want to have babies should not be forced to have them, don't get me wrong. I don't think that would help Black America. And I don't think anti-abortion people are anti-Black or anti-abortion people are pro-Black. But the end result in raw numbers (no pun intended) is more black babies than anything else.

In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women.
Women of color have the most abortions.
Among the 30 areas that reported race by ethnicity data for 2019, non-Hispanic White women and non-Hispanic Black women accounted for the largest percentages of all abortions (33.4% and 38.4%, respectively), and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (21.0% and 7.2%, respectively)
Non-Hispanic White women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (117 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic Black women had the highest abortion rate (23.8 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (386 abortions per 1,000 live births).

Listen I am pro-choice with a woman body because of rape and incest also you are not too far off I said that white people are speeding up the minority majority thing with the supreme court ruling. As I said before white people missed the boat 40 years ago to grow their population…. White women is going to catch Hell Because white man is trying to turn them into puppy mills.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Geesh!! Boy oh boy. Feminist calling us ni#^÷rs. Trans calling us porch monkeys. All because of abortion??!! And these are the people yall are aligning with???

Make it make sense.

sheereeiit-confused.gif

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Clarence Thomas is a blessing in disguise... He has managed to piss off every minority group except the Loving vs. Virginia population in which he is a card carrying member.:hmm:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
No, this happened because of butter emails, Clinton hate and social media. This doesn't happen without Trump in 2016. Period.
THANKYOU THANK YOU THANKYOU

I BEEN said this

All those " i couldn't possibly vote for Clinton " left people ....I told then - Supreme Court picks are determined by the president - would you rather a Dem or the GOP get those picks

Who's sorry now ????

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
THANKYOU THANK YOU THANKYOU

I BEEN said this

All those " i couldn't possibly vote for Clinton " left people ....I told then - Supreme Court picks are determined by the president - would you rather a Dem or the GOP get those picks

Who's sorry now ????
Whose responsible for the supreme court spot that RBG didn't vacate?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
These Cacs have it in their minds this will be the solution to their numbers going down but they will really be out numbered now. They been fighting this for decades but their plan is old and out dated now, their plan didn't anticipate mix races babies or the raise of LGBTs (that's why their going after LGBT). Don't be surprised the GOP make both LGBT and interracial couples the next big push. Midterms will be interesting Democrat have so much ammo against the GOP but are to busy playing checkers and not chess.

Word, LGBT up next for the chopping block. I'm not sure if they are brave enough to fuck with interracial marriage. Uncle Clarence is the oldest though. After he retires and if the GOP picks the justice it's over.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Abortion being illegal is not helpful to white dominance numerically in America.

4 out of 10 aborted babies are black. Damn near half. In a country where black people are only 13%.

That is a sad reflection of the overall state of Black America and so many underlying problems.

There is so much to be said of that.

One thing that cannot be said is that making abortion illegal boosts the white population, not in a relative sense. If you're a great replacement white preservationist, don't you want black women to continue aborting what would otherwise boost the black population? No more abortion disproportionately increases the black population. If you want white power and you're afraid of the browning of America and you are thinking about abortion in that context, you want abortion to continue or become more common.

Black women who don't want to have babies should not be forced to have them, don't get me wrong. I don't think that would help Black America. And I don't think anti-abortion people are anti-Black or anti-abortion people are pro-Black. But the end result in raw numbers (no pun intended) is more black babies than anything else.

In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women.
Women of color have the most abortions.
Among the 30 areas that reported race by ethnicity data for 2019, non-Hispanic White women and non-Hispanic Black women accounted for the largest percentages of all abortions (33.4% and 38.4%, respectively), and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (21.0% and 7.2%, respectively)
Non-Hispanic White women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (117 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic Black women had the highest abortion rate (23.8 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (386 abortions per 1,000 live births).

What a stupid post.