U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ho-hum. You dudes don't realize you'll keep running the same old arguments we see from black progressives on Twitter who are never around other black people. At some point you all got to come up with some new talking points because way too many of y'all keep saying the same thing and showing exactly how much you have a lack of original thought. You on hear sounding like all the ADOS clowns that were mad that Jim Clyburn crushed that ADOS dude in the primary. Could we hurry this along and skip to the part where you start yelling tangibles.
I warn them if I wanted to listen to the views of a white man, I would go directly to the source.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
With the current representation in the CBC basically focusing on every other group besides the group they are supposedly elected to represent which is Black people why should I or any other Black person be concerned about them gerrymandering those districts out of existence? What exactly has Jim "fish fry" Clyburn done that I should be concerned with whether he has a district or not. As Marcel Dixon pointed out his district is in last place in damn near everything. Maxine Waters has been in office for 30 years and I don't see much of what she has done. Yvette Carnell pointed out a district in Alabama represented by a Black woman the woman was so concerned about immigration meanwhile her district had hookworm in it. I could go down the list of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus and the shit would be the same.
Bro, it's so frustrating to see our people so easily manipulated by media. They are literally telling black folk what we need to care about even though the real life issues are staring us in the face daily.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
What you don't understand is that many of us don't give a fuck! Fuck it, ban them. Maybe people will start being more responsible.

Them shits can start today. Guess what?? The lives of black people will still be as fuck up as it has ever been. Why? Because we continuously focus on the wrong things.

Tito and his angry inner incel is starting to shine through.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ho-hum. You dudes don't realize you'll keep running the same old arguments we see from black progressives on Twitter who are never around other black people. At some point you all got to come up with some new talking points because way too many of y'all keep saying the same thing and showing exactly how much you have a lack of original thought. You on hear sounding like all the ADOS clowns that were mad that Jim Clyburn crushed that ADOS dude in the primary. Could we hurry this along and skip to the part where you start yelling tangibles.
If its the same arguments you should be able to come up with better reasons as to why I should care about some shit that doesn't effect Black men as a whole. 51% of all Black men are unmarried and have no children so realistically why should we care?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
With the current representation in the CBC basically focusing on every other group besides the group they are supposedly elected to represent which is Black people why should I or any other Black person be concerned about them gerrymandering those districts out of existence? What exactly has Jim "fish fry" Clyburn done that I should be concerned with whether he has a district or not. As Marcel Dixon pointed out his district is in last place in damn near everything. Maxine Waters has been in office for 30 years and I don't see much of what she has done. Yvette Carnell pointed out a district in Alabama represented by a Black woman the woman was so concerned about immigration meanwhile her district had hookworm in it. I could go down the list of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus and the shit would be the same.
And even the CBC is BS. Why not get all of the black congressman involved? The black democrats won't even invite black Republicans to the table to discuss black issues. That tells you everything you need to know.
Tito and his angry inner incel is starting to shine through.
If caring about black people more than a political party/ system or feminist or LGBTQ makes me an incel, I'll be that.

redman-american-rapper.gif

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Gerrymandering flips the electoral votes. The white supremacist understand that privileges' comes with voting power. We just look for stimis. They control white privileges', the law, the money, police, everything. Why are they fighting so hard to take it from us if it doesn't benefit us? What has the white politicians done for white people? Why do they out vote us every damn election if they get nothing?

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You Pro-Life clowns are hilarious. What's your campaign to tell people to stop fucking? Please enlighten me. And if your advice is to tell people to, "Be responsible." Then you're an idiot. People don't want to be told to wear a damn mask over their face to save their lives & the lives of those close to them. And you want to tell people to stop fucking...irresponsibly. As if people don't make mistakes in life. The high horse you live on is most likely over a cliff. Because you're brain dead.

How about victims of sexual abuse? Fuck them right? How about in situations where the mother's life is endanger. Fuck her too, huh? I don't want to hear the lame line about those should be exceptions from you. Because since it's up to the states, some have already made it illegal regardless of the circumstances.

How many children have you pro-life clowns adopted? Do you donate money & your time to orphanages? Are you in any Big Brother or Big Sister programs to mentor & guide abandoned children? Are you for government benefits to these women forced to have a child against their will? Are you good with your tax dollars supporting them? Or are you straight republican where you hate that people receive government assistance?

I wish you losers were aborted. The world would be much better.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So here's the irony of Tito the incel. Little Tito is on here talkin about how Banning abortion was a good thing and that now people need to be more responsible. However you notice that he's not saying anything about how Republicans had said that banning abortion wasn't enough of that they should go after contraceptives next. So Mr Being Responsible doesn't have anything to say about the Republicans going after something that responsible people do which is use birth control. That's cause Tito toes the Republican Party Line and he's so desperate to show that he's different he doesn't stop and think about the things he says.

Don't be like little Tito.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gerrymandering flips the electoral votes. The white supremacist understand that privileges' comes with voting power. We just look for stimis. They control white privileges', the law, the money, police, everything. Why are they fighting so hard to take it from us if it doesn't benefit us? What has the white politicians done for white people? Why do they out vote us every damn election if they get nothing?
Many members of the CBC support immigration. When those immigrants move to this country a lot of them move to Black districts. From what I see immigrants when they become citizens do the exact opposite of what democrats want which is vote republican. So basically how I see it the only thing we are doing is delaying shit because most of those districts will be going away anyway. Whether its now, 2 years from now 4 years from now or 6 years from now. As I said earlier the Congressional Black Caucus does nothing to support the interests of the Black community so maybe we would be better served if they were out of office.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If its the same arguments you should be able to come up with better reasons as to why I should care about some shit that doesn't effect Black men as a whole. 51% of all Black men are unmarried and have no children so realistically why should we care?

Do you really understand the numbers you are posting?

Why do black individuals marry at lower rates than white individuals? Wilson suggests that characteristics of the black male population, and in particular the lack of marriageable black men due to high rates of unemployment and incarceration, are an important factor contributing to the black-white differences in marital status. This is usually referred to as the ‘Wilson hypothesis’. Even when focusing on the civilian, non-institutionalised population, there are more black women than men due to higher mortality rates of black men. The numbers of white men and women of marriageable ages are about even, i.e. there is one man for every woman. In contrast, there are around 15% more black women between the ages of 25 and 54 than black men. This skewed sex ratio for the black population makes it less likely black women will marry.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Many members of the CBC support immigration. When those immigrants move to this country a lot of them move to Black districts. From what I see immigrants when they become citizens do the exact opposite of what democrats want which is vote republican. So basically how I see it the only thing we are doing is delaying shit because most of those districts will be going away anyway. Whether its now, 2 years from now 4 years from now or 6 years from now. As I said earlier the Congressional Black Caucus does nothing to support the interests of the Black community so maybe we would be better served if they were out of office.

You speak the truth. I agree. Vote them out and replace them with someone that will advance our agenda. But doing nothing and not caring will hurt black people. That's why we are in this position. They are fucking with our voting power. Black men don't vote so we don't get shit. Black women are out performing us in just about everyway.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Oh well this is what happens with weak Dems allowing Mitch McConnell to stack the courts. They did nothing when he blocked M. Garland to the Supreme Court and allowed him to rush Barrett to the Supreme Court. Repubs have been stacking the courts especially on the Federal level. If muthafuckas ain't out voting in droves come November, it will get worse. Coon Thomas talking about overturning every thing. :smh:
No, this happened because of butter emails, Clinton hate and social media. This doesn't happen without Trump in 2016. Period.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I by no means agree with this muthafucka but in this case he makes a good point.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Explain that, "back to Wakanda you go" shit CAC? You telling me to go back to Africa? You exposed.
I said WOKANDA (WOKE-KANDA) where you and the other super liberal males live. Where you are in the middle of your high holy days of Pride. Steer clear of the monkeypox!

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
You're misinformed and uneducated. You ain't saying shit. Where the facts bro? And yes, we love black women on this board. Take yo gay ass to storm front with the other self hating negroes. Take that CAC silverhawk with you.
If I'm siding with my people, black men and women, over faggots hoes and white women, how exactly am I "misinformed" "uneducated" "gay", "self-hating negro" and a "cac"? Against the evidence presented your assertions don't add up. Now can you attack mey points or continue the Ad Hominem attacks against my perceived character? That's all you really seem to do. "Where are your facts bro?" You and I both know damn well our history in this prison. Cut the bullshit. All you're doing is name-calling and posting tweets. It's sad. Another know it all lame pounding his/her/it's(we all know how important pronouns are to your people) keyboard mad like a woman...excuse me "Birthing Person". It's fine insult me all you want. Just proves my point. You stand for white folks and faggotry, I stand with my people. It is what it is....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I have a somewhat interest in presidential history and there are several examples of presidents doing things to get their programs and interests done. When Newt Gingrich tried to fuck Clinton he shut the government down and ultimately made Gingrich look like a fool. There was the "Johnson treatment" where Johnson would call people into his office and use his influence amongst other things. There are various recordings of presidents on youtube demonstrating basically telling people "look I want this done and if isn't done I'm going to fuck you". So I'm just trying to understand why this man couldn't get his nominee on the bench.
Trump got nothing major that he wanted done, no Obama care repeal, no border wall , nothing. Who gives a shit about those weak executive orders. The big shit will not make it past congress and the senate of the president is acting like a power hungry idiot

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
If I'm siding with my people, black men and women, over faggots hoes and white women, how exactly am I "misinformed" "uneducated" "gay", "self-hating negro" and a "cac"? Against the evidence presented your assertions don't add up. Now can you attack mey points or continue the Ad Hominem attacks against my perceived character? That's all you really seem to do. "Where are your facts bro?" You and I both know damn well our history in this prison. Cut the bullshit. All you're doing is name-calling and posting tweets. It's sad. Another know it all lame pounding his/her/it's(we all know how important pronouns are to your people) keyboard mad like a woman...excuse me "Birthing Person". It's fine insult me all you want. Just proves my point. You stand for white folks and faggotry, I stand with my people. It is what it is....

Hey! Take it easy on lil donwuan! He has limited comprehension skills. He even got mad at me for posting pictures of a big-titty Latina in a thread that was about her!

:giggle:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This isn't a big issue for you clearly. Where should we be focusing our attention? The mid-terms? The Black community? Church? Since the Supreme Court removing a right that focuses on the health & safety of the very people they are supposed to protect, where should our attention be?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump got nothing major that he wanted done, no Obama care repeal, no border wall , nothing. Who gives a shit about those weak executive orders. The big shit will not make it past congress and the senate of the president is acting like a power hungry idiot
Some of what your saying is true. He didn't get the border wall, no Obama care repeal(stay tuned). But I don't think anyone can argue the impact he had. His victory was a big fuck you to Barack Obama who said he would never be president and his Supreme Court nominees are why we are even on this thread.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
yall need to stop giving these agents, coons, white men and trolls (or whatever combination of the aforementioned) any more responses.

you are feeding the trolls. fuck these trolls.

go back to what works. stay on message.