TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Let me know what she thinks of Mr Mrs Smith

Unfortunately she won't be able to check out Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Sugar just yet. I only had those available in .MKV format and her older Samsung wouldn't play them. My LG seems to play them ok (newer tv).

I was explaining to them them the .MP4 format was most desirable for tv and movie files. But occasionally various TV sets will play .MKV and .AVI fine too.

She was pleased with all the other TV and movies.

Her boyfriend and her were thrilled I had gotten them season 3 of Slow Horses and I watched 2 eps with them and asked them to explain some of the characters, as I need to circle back and watch seasons 1 and 2.

Also checked out an episode of Mr. Inbetween with them, as she now has season 2, and I'll get her season 3 later in the year. Watched that with my pops and really enjoyed it, as did other BGOL'ers.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

753da6903f1147dc89ff23fe8372e155_md.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wait what??????
Car Accident bout 10 yrs ago, Walmart Truck driver hit the car he was traveling in from behind killing his best friend and critical injured others. He went through months of rehab.

Walmart cashed them out for millions....he eating good of that. Made jokes about it too

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

83653015-13310177-The_carriage_was_accompanied_by_a_caravan_that_included_his_fami-a-6_1713193529946.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Hacks is an American comedy-drama television series created by Lucia Aniello, Paul W. Downs, and Jen Statsky that premiered on May 13, 2021, on HBO Max. Starring Jean Smart, Hannah Einbinder, and Carl Clemons-Hopkins, the series centers on the professional relationship between a young comedy writer and a legendary stand-up comedian. The series received critical acclaim and won accolades including Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Writing, Outstanding Directing, and for Smart, Outstanding Lead Actress, as well as the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy. In June 2021, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on May 12, 2022.[2][3] In June 2022, the series was renewed for a third season,[4] which is set to premiere on May 2, 2024.[5]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Hacks is an American comedy-drama television series created by Lucia Aniello, Paul W. Downs, and Jen Statsky that premiered on May 13, 2021, on HBO Max. Starring Jean Smart, Hannah Einbinder, and Carl Clemons-Hopkins, the series centers on the professional relationship between a young comedy writer and a legendary stand-up comedian. The series received critical acclaim and won accolades including Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Writing, Outstanding Directing, and for Smart, Outstanding Lead Actress, as well as the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy. In June 2021, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on May 12, 2022.[2][3] In June 2022, the series was renewed for a third season,[4] which is set to premiere on May 2, 2024.[5]

Nice song here ... you hear the 1-minute mark of it just after the 01:10 mark in the trailer ...