TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3 Body Problem

I'm four episodes in to this series which I felt had a slow start but as the puzzle pieces from the past and present are pieced together in the series along with the stories of the characters the series becomes more interesting, involving and entertaining. I'm glad the questions I've had about certain things are being answered for the most part.

Blue Lights

Another series on Britbox that's building up to be a great one about a police force in Belfast dealing with drug gangs and new cops trying to learn the ropes from their veteran partners. Very involving and moving.

Freaknik

It was good but i was expecting a bit more. Brought back a lot of memories of what people were into at the time especially car rims. As soon as it started it made me think of the movie Original Gangstas and how they talked about the new generation changed what the gangs were supposed to be about. The new generation changed what Freaknik originally was. Freaknik had it's good and bad sides. Financially local Atlanta businesses profited. a lot of entrepreneurs saw potential in it and profited from it but then some saw it as an easy way to assault women. Like everything in this life Freaknik evolved. I did find it amusing how people try to bring it back but the originators are saying no no no it could never be like it was.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@ViCiouS

Listened to this episode on the morning commute. Jeremy Allen White is interviewed just after the 45 minute mark to discuss the experience of filming the show. He mentions having previously worked with one of the producers (Christopher Storer) of the small budget movie The Rental from a few years back. I had forgotten about that movie - but definitely recommend it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend