TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blood and Water season 4

Far better and more involving than season 3. Even though it runs out of steam somewhere
in the middle of episode 5
Some nice additions to the cast including Wanda Banda
If the series ends here im fine with that

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I haven't had a chance to check out this series, but it was recommended from the TV's Top 5 podcast and is currently available on TUBI.

Fair warning white kids piss on Black kids. Somehow the Black kids are supposed to "get over it", and overcome it for their family. I had to check out after that bullshit. Maybe it gets better, but you have been warned :thumbsdown:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For those who watched the great series, The Serpent, a few years back ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

c5b9238fa29e7326849da511b2090e3a.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Woman in the Wall

I think this show and the subject matter is very interesting and yes it is a slow burn and my family wanted to bail on it after episode 3 but i think there is some great raw emotion on display Ruth Wilson is very good as an Irish woman with a case against the Catholic church in an ecclesiastical thriller that's also a murder mystery.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Gonna be watching this miniseries starting next month.

The 1997 murder happened close to where my mom lives now, and she used to work in nursing & when she was involved in youth secure custody / custodies, she had some direct interaction with a few of the people involved in the killing.

Looks like it will air on Hulu.

* Side note ... for those on BGOL who watched Mare of Easttown a few years back ... the pilot episode's crime in that series is hauntingly similar to the real-life crime here.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
X-MEN 97

The animation is a bit sharper but they were able to maintain the look and style of the original series plus several story threads from the comics in the late 1990s with some alterations are included in the show
A lot of fun