TV News: Luther (Idris Elba) Season 5: He's BACK!! Update: BRAND NEW Movie * Luther: The Fallen Sun March * 2023 on Netflix

Should Alice Morgan get her OWN spin-off???

• Yes

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This would also be how you bring Alice back into the Luther stories.
Luther becomes a spy for a secret government agency. Turns out Alice survived and was recruited the same way. Boom! Luther and Alice unchained! It would be so dope! Better yet, Alice gets recruited by a competing agency! Spy vs. Spy!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could have sworn I watched this a long time ago.

Just finished it.

Far from perfect but I really enjoyed it.

And now that I read reviews?

This is the Bond movie we wanted from Idris

And I LOVE that ending
I kept falling asleep the first weekend it was released, (working long hours) and never went back.... thanks for reminding me. Gotta add it to my list

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Luther becomes a spy for a secret government agency. Turns out Alice survived and was recruited the same way. Boom! Luther and Alice unchained! It would be so dope! Better yet, Alice gets recruited by a competing agency! Spy vs. Spy!
Even better would be to get her involved somehow..have her play the head of said competing agency who hires Alice(after she has viewers thinking she's on the good side at first)
55c6780f529ff7e3c113dcf2037097e2.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Even better would be to get her involved somehow..have her play the head of said competing agency who hires Alice(after she has viewers thinking she's on the good side at first)
55c6780f529ff7e3c113dcf2037097e2.jpg

Well damn.

Bgol writers room>>>>>>