TV News: Luther (Idris Elba) Season 5: He's BACK!! Update: BRAND NEW Movie * Luther: The Fallen Sun March * 2023 on Netflix

Should Alice Morgan get her OWN spin-off???

• Yes

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw I disagree. She started out as a villain but turned into a antihero…….
She's both. Killing that serial killer when Luther couldn't bring himself to do it made her the antihero but before that, she was pretty much a monster. First she killed her parents and her dog (damn, Alice). Then, she was killing the guys she was messing around with when she was overseas and inheriting their money (done mainly off-screen in conversations with Luther). They have mad onscreen chemistry, though. You gotta give 'em that. In the end, she was ready to go buck wild and Luther thought he had to stop her. We thought she died but her body wasn't at the bottom when she fell. Either she's gonna come back as Luther's enemy or she'll forgive him and resume her counterpart status.
I'm wondering if Cynthia is gonna be taking up the role of DCI Gray or if she's going to be a new character?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. She was a terrible person you couldn't help cheering for. A psychopath/sociopath with a soft spot for John.

Right! John was the only reason she tamed down her actions. It wasn’t like she changed. I think she first hated John but got curious because she could only manipulate him so much. Then, she had a “oh shit…he may be as smart as me and I think that’s sexy” moments but she didn’t really know what FEELING attracted to someone was like but she picked him.

I didn’t fully like the retirement by seaside scenario but they could’ve played more on the Batman and Evil Batman type team up more.

RIP DS Justin Ripley. I think I stopped watching the show for a hot minute when Alice and Justin were killed off.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right! John was the only reason she tamed down her actions. It wasn’t like she changed. I think she first hated John but got curious because she could only manipulate him so much. Then, she had a “oh shit…he may be as smart as me and I think that’s sexy” moments but she didn’t really know what FEELING attracted to someone was like but she picked him.

I didn’t fully like the retirement by seaside scenario but they could’ve played more on the Batman and Evil Batman type team up more.

RIP DS Justin Ripley. I think I stopped watching the show for a hot minute when Alice and Justin were killed off.

Great analysis. Seeing someone as complex and fucked up as her made her see what other would others would call empathy. He helped change her a bit, but she also held a mirror to him. Idris and Ruth had amazing on-screen chemistry.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Official Trailer
Debuts in Select Theaters February 24, 2023
Debuts Netflix on March 10, 2023

A serial killer terrorizes London while disgraced detective John Luther sits behind bars. Haunted by his failure to capture the cyber psychopath who now taunts him, Luther decides to break out of prison to finish the job by any means necessary.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Official Trailer

A serial killer terrorizes London while disgraced detective John Luther sits behind bars. Haunted by his failure to capture the cyber psychopath who now taunts him, Luther decides to break out of prison to finish the job by any means necessary.

Man, I wish I didn't watch that. I need to see that shit ASAP now!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m gonna go and rewatch the series this month while on the road.

After watching the trailers, I realized I have forgotten what happened.

Definitely need to get up to speed before the movie debuts.

Season One
6 Episodes

Season Two
4 Episodes

Season Three
4 Episodes

Season Four
2 Episodes

Season 5
4 Episodes

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m gonna go and rewatch the series this month while on the road.

After watching the trailers, I realized I have forgotten what happened.

Definitely need to get up to speed before the movie debuts.

Season One
6 Episodes

Season Two
4 Episodes

Season Three
4 Episodes

Season Four
2 Episodes

Season 5
4 Episodes

The villains on Luther are sadistic as fuck and WELL written. Cameron was fucking crazy.

Vlcsnap-2013-08-25-17h10m21s6.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Official Trailer

Now what if turns out that Serkis's character is a relative of you-know-who...