Trump : "no one will insure my $464M bond"

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What would Drumpf be buying out of if there's no merger? Wouldn't the guy reversing out of the merger stand to benefit and not Drumpf? Maybe I'm misreading this.
no not trump the owner of that digital media corp...saying it summ wall street regulation that will allow him to backed out and give
trump a lump summ to get the fuck on...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
GJjAet3X0AA1rPY

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cassidy Hutchinson eloquently stated a truth that is seldom talked about:

Trump will eventually be gone from the Earth. When he is, and MAGA has hopefully withered to impotence in his absence, we better have a plan for re-absorbing the people who flock to him to be fleeced, now.

If we are ever to have any hope of seeing a country with any resemblance of unity, as bitter a pill as it is to swallow right now, we'll have to start thinking...at some point...of ourselves as inhabitants of the planet Earth who rely on each other's decisions for the stability human beings—and the planet—need and crave.

Can it be done? I have no idea. I really don't. None of us do.

I do know, however, that if we start by assuming that it can't be done...we'll certainly fail, even if it's doable.

A nation that has existed with a divide like it has for the last several years can't ever be the United... States.

That has to at least be the goal.

First, though...a Trump defeat is an absolute must.

Otherwise, it all turns to shit. It's that simple.