Trump : "no one will insure my $464M bond"

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody seen people rocking those Trump Force 6s in real life?

You wont see them now, them shits are to be auctioned off at a

later date...

the crazy shit is, trump is saying I have the assets to back it up, and they are saying

real estate is worthless, we want LIQUID!!!

either he is being purposely cockblocked or somebody is lyin to us about the current real estate

market...

everybody is so obsessed with the personality trump, they are overlookin whats REALLY being

said HERE....

they are trying to make you THINK crypto currency is worthless and real estate is everything...

right now, Trump cant get shit with his billions in PRIME REAL ESTATE assests....

BUT IF HE HAD A BILLION IN BITCOIN, ID PROMISE YOU HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM!!

WHAT IS REALLY BEING SAID HERE???

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
He’s going to blame the “witch hunt “. Everybody is out to see him fail. The government is preventing people from helping him blah blah blah

It is a witch hunt though! because Mar-A-Largo is worth 1.8 billion dollars :smh:

I know how Trump can immediately get out of this mess though......

fO6BW9.gif

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Trump does have multiple properties that he can pay or cover that $464 million bond but properties aren't liquid. Not to mention the true value of a property can be highly subjective.

If he had $464 million liquid, this wouldn't be an issue for him.

The powers at be all knew Trump was never gonna be able to pay that amount. Cause ask yourself, what person on earth do you know that has nearly half a billion dollars liquid.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of them super rich fools will put up that 10% but it comes with a lot of favors.

Elon Musty,Bill Gates, one of em who doesn't want to be known right out might.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump does have multiple properties that he can pay or cover that $464 million bond but properties aren't liquid. Not to mention the true value of a property can be highly subjective.

The powers at be all knew Trump was never gonna be able to pay that amount. Cause ask yourself, what person on earth do you know that has nearly half a billion dollars liquid.
he probably has loans against them already....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It was lying about his property values that has him in this mess in the first place.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
And Elon would only do it with strings attached such as billions of dollars of government subsidies for his businesses.
The super rich motherfuckers is not going to touch him with a 10 foot pole. Dude you still got a ton of court dates coming up and the New York try really fucked him over and right. The powers that be is done with Trump. I keep telling you guys that.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The super rich motherfuckers is not going to touch him with a 10 foot pole. Do you still got a ton of court dates coming up and the New York try really fucked him over and right. The powers that be is done with Trump. I keep telling you guys that.
He still has SCOTUS on his side, so he still has a chance of beating a lot of this.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The bullshit Trump ran for number of years is finally coming back to bite him in the ass. No bond companies don’t want to deal with him and they do not want his buildings because they not worth that much and he probably already leverage them.

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Anybody will lend you money or place a bond if you can answer three questions

1. Is what you want the money for legal;
2. How you gonna pay me back?;
3. When that doesn't work, how you gonna pay me back?
1) Yes, it's legal "if" I give them the money that you give me. Wire it to my bank in Russia.

2) When I'm President, I'm gonna make sure that The Blacks have to buy my sneakers. They're very good sneakers, by the way... very very good. They're right up there with that bald Black guy's sneakers. Mine is better though, everyone says so, everyone.

3) I'm gonna make the Mescans who jump over the border wall (I built that by the way... it was a success, everyone says so... everyone) pay you off. Them hombres will make sure that you're whole.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They need to start seizing assets and property. If this were ANYONE else they would not be getting this amount of leniency from the courts
That was going to happen in the Supreme Court. Cannot do anything about that because that state shit. And like I said this court is going to slowly back out of this bullshit. Trump is on his own.