Trump : "no one will insure my $464M bond"

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The narrative back in 2021/2022 was that nothing was gonna happen to Trump and he wasn’t going to get indicted/arraigned.

In 2023, Trump got brought in to be indicted/arraigned and even got his mugshot taken.

Then the narrative changed that he wasn’t going to court.

So far he has been to court 3 times and lost 3 times.

Now the narrative is nothing is gonna happen with his property being seized.

The narrative ain’t coming out to be true.

We will see what happens this week….
Right!!!

And I'm old enough to remember when the narrative was...if he got impeached, that would guaranteed his second term :rolleyes:

So now in 2024 theses same jokers hollering about him getting his shit took (for being found guilty of fraud) gonna be the one silver bullet to backdoor his way into the WH.

:roflmao:
:rolleyes:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Y'all must really be new to this country :roflmao:

Cats on here think a billionaire who was president and has 77 million supporters and an entire political party worshiping him is going to pay for his crimes! lmao

People here really have convinced themselves that the United States will put a former president in handcuffs lmao

The same thought process that leads to people entertaining that ridiculous bullshit is the same thought process that will catch the Democrats slipping and allow this shit show to continue when trump is elected. 4 more years of crying and a lifetime of supreme Court decisions that favor the right and the white coming up!

Way to go

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The thing is I'm not surprised that the judgement wasn't enforced today, I just can't understand the reduced amount and extension.

If the amount is reduced why grant additional time as well?
He is still fucking broke and with all the shit he did over the past 40+ years in the state of New York. He actually owes more than 400+ million dollars.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It'd be great if he can't make that amount either. Don Poorleone.
thats what i seems like..hell he didnt have it for the E.Jean settlement...so thats still $175 he doesnt have...that one dude that be covering david
johnson brought up something interesting saying that if the appeals court does lower the bond he say pay attention to the guy that owns
that digital media crop.saying what happen on friday when the stock had tanked, he may try to reverse the merger and pull out giving trump
a quick buy out giving trump a good lump summ out of the deal,,he say he seen it happen before years ago...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thats what i seems like..hell he didnt have it for the E.Jean settlement...so thats still $175 he doesnt have...that one dude that be covering david
johnson brought up something interesting saying that if the appeals court does lower the bond he say pay attention to the guy that owns
that digital media crop.saying what happen on friday when the stock had tanked, he may try to reverse the merger and pull out giving trump
a quick buy out giving trump a good lump summ out of the deal,,he say he seen it happen before years ago...
What would Drumpf be buying out of if there's no merger? Wouldn't the guy reversing out of the merger stand to benefit and not Drumpf? Maybe I'm misreading this.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
How does a $175 million dollar bond cover the $464 million owed?

I'm wondering the justification or legal precedent for this.
like brother @blackbull1970 said, he still on the hook for the total amount, plus interest, and he ain't winning that appeal.

at BEST, the appellate court gives him a minor reduction and he's still on the hook for 300-400m he ain't got.

tish and merchon are NOT on this niggas side, and neither is a single muhfucka from nyc.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
The $464 million is still on the books and is on hold while his appeal goes thru.

That $175 million is like a down payment which he has 10 days to pay.

I’m not seeing anything yet if interest is being delayed.

He ain’t in the clear yet.

That's what I was wondering... is the old amount the real number if he loses his appeal, or will the new bond amount be the new number that he would have to fork over if he loses the appeal?

Rake this fat fuck over the hot coals!!!

:itsawrap::itsawrap:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
200w.gif

.......:hmm:

Yet still, a "billionaire" needs a reduced bond and a 10-day extension..... :smh:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they clearly want the dough and not his trash properties. 175 milly still a shit ton of money he gotta cough up. nothing hurts the white man like getting them pockets tapped
having to break off almost 100M to the chick he raped and then another 175M.....thats still a lot of liquid cash to have to fork over.
on top of that the mounting interest and constant lawyer fees.