trump is done, son.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

giphy.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I'd start preparing for a world where Trump remains in power fellas. Do everything possible to resist it, help anyone who hasn't registered to do so NOW. Push and fight against this with all you've got. Having said that, it looks to me like this ship is going down... be ready for that outcome.

No amount of catty tweets or clever campaign ads is going to prepare Americans for dealing with the reality of fascism. Facists don't give af if Nancy Pelosi calls Trump "Mr. Makes Matters Worse." :)smh They don't care about sternly written letters from 173 Congressional Dems. They don't give af about subpoenas, traditional norms, decency, laws, fair play, democracy or anything else that isn't named POWER. And right now they're stealing the election in plain sight. Republicans are literally waging a war against democracy and folks are.... tweeting.

If by some miracle Trump is voted out (I'm guessing all their fuckery will shave Biden's lead into a stalemate forcing a redo of 2000s hanging chads fiasco -- placing the election squarely in the hands of a corrupt SC) we need to recognize that this isn't a guy who's going to go quietly into the night. Those three months until mid January will be the absolute wildest yet. Can you even fucking imagine it? He will burn this shit to the ground and will likely find some way to stay in power beyond his term. Facists excel at this shit, they're playing a whole different game while we wring our hands about how unprecedented this or that awful thing is. We're in an unprecedented situation (at least for the US, we've seen this story before all over the world) and a lot of folks are using an outdated lens... talkin bout Allan Lichtman's predictions and shit lmao. We're fucked, prepare yourselves accordingly.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean
unemployment at record heights
virus killing people
riots and protest all over the country
feds snatching people off the streets

the future is now
None of this post talks about the existence of immigrants, blacks and non whites on American soil.

White people think this country is dystopian now because of all the non White people. They believe it’s going to be a utopia when all the non white people are gone. Do you understand that?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd start preparing for a world where Trump remains in power fellas. Do everything possible to resist it, help anyone who hasn't registered to do so NOW. Push and fight against this with all you've got. Having said that, it looks to me like this ship is going down... be ready for that outcome.

No amount of catty tweets or clever campaign ads is going to prepare Americans for dealing with the reality of fascism. Facists don't give af if Nancy Pelosi calls Trump "Mr. Makes Matters Worse." :)smh They don't care about sternly written letters from 173 Congressional Dems. They don't give af about subpoenas, traditional norms, decency, laws, fair play, democracy or anything else that isn't named POWER. And right now they're stealing the election in plain sight. Republicans are literally waging a war against democracy and folks are.... tweeting.

If by some miracle Trump is voted out (I'm guessing all their fuckery will shave Biden's lead into a stalemate forcing a redo of 2000s hanging chads fiasco -- placing the election squarely in the hands of a corrupt SC) we need to recognize that this isn't a guy who's going to go quietly into the night. Those three months until mid January will be the absolute wildest yet. Can you even fucking imagine it? He will burn this shit to the ground and will likely find some way to stay in power beyond his term. Facists excel at this shit, they're playing a whole different game while we wring our hands about how unprecedented this or that awful thing is. We're in an unprecedented situation (at least for the US, we've seen this story before all over the world) and a lot of folks are using an outdated lens... talkin bout Allan Lichtman's predictions and shit lmao. We're fucked, prepare yourselves accordingly.
These polls are good promos. They make for an engaged tv viewer. I feel sorry for the brothers stuck in the center of the country with no way to escape.

You figure all major cities will be dealt with first. And you figure there are going to be a lot of suburbs that are okay with that move. How does the city counteract? How can the city draw the countryside in?

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was a dream of a great statue with a head of gold, arms and chest of silver, belly and thighs of bronze, legs of iron, and feet of mingled iron and clay.

If he does win, he will really show the clayfeet hate of this country. This country was created by slave owner rebel traitors to their rightful Government. Black people built this country. Black people created so many things we never got credit for. If he does win that will show that his economy was only juicing the system to keep it looking good. That another 500,000 dead. That no other country will talk to us or let us travel around anymore. The post office, highways, health care, social security etc in ruins.
Sometimes things gotta get so bad, like an junkie about to die. That people wake up and the change is made. Boomers created this mess and they refuse to admit anything is wrong 'cause that would mean they have always been doing it all wrong. They are dieing out at to slow a rate. But something big is about to happen

stroka69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This kind of passionate outcry needs to occur over and over and over some more until that orange fu*ker feels the heat so much that he totally wigs da f*ck out, along with Bitch McC and the rest of the GOP panderers. Go hard on agent Donny and he'll fold up like a blanket cause he can't take the heat.
:clap:
da Stroka