trump is done, son.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's done only because even BGOL ADOS idiots will be (mostly) motivated to vote in November. Our world is a clusterfuck right now. I mean we're banned from traveling to the E.U., but Rwanda is allowed?!? Plus that orange nigga didn't stand up to putin when soldiers were getting killed?!? If this was a movie script 4 yrs ago, no one would believe it.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
He's done only because even BGOL ADOS idiots will be (mostly) motivated to vote in November. Our world is a clusterfuck right now. I mean we're banned from traveling to the E.U., but Rwanda is allowed?!? Plus that orange nigga didn't stand up to putin when soldiers were getting killed?!? If this was a movie script 4 yrs ago, no one would believe it.

Those cats aren't going to vote yo. They are dedicated to not hurting Trump.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I wasn’t going to fix my mouth to say that he was done until next month but the way things are going right now.....yeah he’s at a point where he is a dead man walking politically. Also he is going to take a lot of Republicans down with him and that’s key especially with the Senate.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh. All of this is from MSNBC. Trump supporters think MSNBC is a liberal news source and has zero credibility, the same as CNN. Remember, according to them trump didnt have a chance in hell of winning the presidency in the first damned place. When Fox News starts making similar assessments I'll believe Trump is done.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
He is done when people start to believe these things. I am not convince that people (both Rep and Dems) have any confidence in the media.
Trump pissed off a lot of people you hear me....he even pissed off the military. Trump is in a lose lose situation right now and the thing about it is Republicans behind the scenes are scared to death because he is going to take a lot of them down with him.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Those cats aren't going to vote yo. They are dedicated to not hurting Trump.

And not actually helping us. :smh:

The fucked up thing about the internet and social media is people can get this false sense of satisfaction and accomplishment by simply typing or tweeting some shit without actually doing.

So to a lot of these people that belong to these hashtag and acronym online organizations they feel that by simply demanding reparations online or encouraging people to abstain from voting they've accomplished their goals when in reality its the opposite.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The fucked up thing about the internet and social media is people can get this false sense of satisfaction and accomplishment by simply typing or tweeting some shit without actually doing.

So to a lot of these people that belong to these hashtag and acronym online organizations they feel that by simply demanding reparations online or encouraging people to abstain from voting they've accomplished their goals when in reality its the opposite.

Blaming Black Americans instead of White Americans who voted for Trump is why we cant carry yall anymore. Its time to grow up and be men and stop expecting Black America to hold your hand. You guys are laaaaaaaaaaaazy. Yall dont care about reparations, cool we dont care if Trump kills black immigration to the US completely and keeps your families stuck in the 3rd world. Not my fight or people. No harm, no foul.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
That fucker was done the moment he was elected. An if you look real close you'll see his rats are starting to dash. Trump is also dragging down his loyalist within the republican party.

Putin has handled Trump like a he was his ho from the beginning.

An all Trump can come up with is its a hoax. The truth is Trump is the hoax.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
BTW I would strongly encourage people who believe Trump will lose to get that out of their mind.

We aren't even in July and Biden is a known fuck up.

I can easily see a scenario where people assume Trump is done and simply don't show up.

Trump has too much to lose and will face intense scrutiny from the courts and FBI so there is no way he's not going out swinging.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Well because of the bullshit that happened with Hillary a lot of people will not fall for the social media crap again especially how Trump been treating the United States. If he wasn’t facing possible jail time I think he would have quit but he’s trying to stay in the White House until January 2021 to avoid jail time.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
BTW I would strongly encourage people who believe Trump will lose to get that out of their mind.

We aren't even in July and Biden is a known fuck up.

I can easily see a scenario where people assume Trump is done and simply don't show up.

Trump has too much to lose and will face intense scrutiny from the courts and FBI so there is no way he's not going out swinging.
I always thought that Biden was going to win but barely a few months ago but right now it looks like it’s pointing to a blowout and it’s all Trump’s fault. Also keep in mind you have the big hand of Obama in the background.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lotta hostility for ADOS and Rwadans.. You sound like a cac.

Wait til November. BGOL bout to be worse than stormfront and 4chan. They gonna tell us how they really feel when Biden loses. The board is built on anti-Black American voter sentiment every national election. Its how anti ADOS build solidarity. They wont diss White Americans cuz thats who they worship and want to be close to.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, yeah, I’m done. I’m not DONE. YOU want me done because you’re fake news. You’re fake. I don’t want— No! This guy. Who is this guy saying I’m done? You’ve never even, possibly, ever seen what done is until I’m done done. This is a hoax. A big fake democrat hoax. A bad hoax. Not a good hoax, a bad one. Many people, some, of which, are probably not even here in the room, would not say that, even though you think so, that I’m done. You’re wrong! So wrong.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Why hasnt he tweeted on the cops shot in Oklahoma yet since he love police so much? :lol:

It's simple and you/I/everyone with sense knows 45 is only about himself. Worst president ever. Herbert Hoover and Andrew Jackson no longer hold that distinction.

The only good thing about his time in office is that he completely destroyed the covert(polite) way of doing white supremacy. Him being elected woke people up and destroyed the reputation of the GOP through their enabling complicity.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Yeah, yeah, I’m done. I’m not DONE. YOU want me done because you’re fake news. You’re fake. I don’t want— No! This guy. Who is this guy saying I’m done? You’ve never even, possibly, ever seen what done is until I’m done done. This is a hoax. A big fake democrat hoax. A bad hoax. Not a good hoax, a bad one. Many people, some, of which, are probably not even here in the room, would not say that, even though you think so, that I’m done. You’re wrong! So wrong.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

LOL!!!!!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... Uhh, all of this is on MSNBC. This is CLEARLY Fake News! If this hasn't been on the OAN then I REFUSE to believe any of this dribble!

Trumps cares for the troops and us blacks!!! When are you guys gonna get this?!