trump is done, son.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t underestimate the loyalty of his minions and their support of him.

And don’t go believing these polls. Hillary was leading the polls from June thru Election Day on Trump and in a lot of polls she had high double digit leads.

I don’t know if you have seen Trumps recent campaign commercials he has released this month. He had one released earlier this month focused around the protests and stating Biden is gonna let the protests go and allow complete anarchy.

He just released a new one yesterday with a old white lady sitting home alone and noticing somebody trying to break in her home. Thru-out the commercial the narrator is talking about defunding the police and they won’t be available and 911 will have you on hold. At the end the burglar breaks in and approaches the scared old white lady. The burglar you can not tell what race he is but it’s made out to look like he is Black or Latino.

His commercials are working on his MAGA minions fears of the scary Black Man.
Yeah another Willie Horton type commercial is coming.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Don’t underestimate the loyalty of his minions and their support of him.

And don’t go believing these polls. Hillary was leading the polls from June thru Election Day on Trump and in a lot of polls she had high double digit leads.

I don’t know if you have seen Trumps recent campaign commercials he has released this month. He had one released earlier this month focused around the protests and stating Biden is gonna let the protests go and allow complete anarchy.

He just released a new one yesterday with a old white lady sitting home alone and noticing somebody trying to break in her home. Thru-out the commercial the narrator is talking about defunding the police and they won’t be available and 911 will have you on hold. At the end the burglar breaks in and approaches the scared old white lady. The burglar you can not tell what race he is but it’s made out to look like he is Black or Latino.

His commercials are working on his MAGA minions fears
of the scary Black Man.
He has his base sewn up without a doubt, but he's running a Southern Strategy campaign and running away from the pandemic.
He isn't focused of any policies or how to move the country forward at all and it IS being noticed. Don't pay attention to his base of Deplorables and Karens, but I saw a recent graphic that shows him having 42% of Whites who support him.

Now pair these polls with actual people on this channel for a sample. Trump has lost a lot of support from sane Repugs.
All are short testimonials from CACs (mostly) who are ready to be rid of his ass because the US is an International embarrassment under him.

Trump will NOT have a cake walk in this one...there's still hope for some of these CACs.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

Pompeo tried to shake hands with a bunch of foreign leaders. They all turned him down.
https://theweek.com/speedreads/926907/pompeo-tried-shake-hands-bunch-foreign-leaders-all-turned-down
Foreign leaders would like to keep their distance from the U.S. right about now.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Copenhagen, Denmark, on Wednesday to discuss the building of a gas pipeline from Russia to Germany, which the U.S. opposes. But despite the testy task at hand, Pompeo tried to be diplomatic and extended his hand to the other foreign ministers at the meeting, The Washington Post's John Hudson observed. Greenland Foreign Minister Steen Lynge, returned his gesture, albeit with a coronavirus-friendly elbow bump

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
This "Trump is done!" and "Trump will resign!" shit is deeply delusional talk. It misses everything we know about this creature's psychology. His lil base of minions is rock solid... dude could invite each of them to the WH to literally shit in their mouths and they would LOVE it. It's an actual cult.

As for the dude himself. Theres not a single part of him that is capable of honest self reflection or taking stock etc. He's all Id. He will behave more and more like a cornered animal the closer he gets to being voted out. If he loses, Americans will get their first real taste of what its like to live somewhere with no guarantee
of a "peaceful transfer of power". If we luck out and don't descend into some fascist nightmare before, during or after elections you can bet your life that this sick asshole will burn as much as he can to the ground between Nov and Jan. Buckle tf in folks, this shit is not a game. :smh:
Basically. It's already past pause.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Of course I don't know him but this Calabresi is an idiot. That one tweet is all that it took to convince him that rump is unfit for the office he holds. What about the transcript with "I want you to do me a favor though". What about the "fine people on both sides". What bout the "you have to ask Cohen why he paid her". What about the "grab them by the pussy". He is so full of shit I can smell it from here.