Triple header tonight

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
I feel you dude, but Caballero seems to be in a bit of a dog fight and after the ass whipping Froch put on Abraham, I can't leave nothing to chance... Berto should be ashamed of himself for the fight he's taken, and Marquez will be in a war.. :yes:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I feel you dude, but Caballero seems to be in a bit of a dog fight and after the ass whipping Froch put on Abraham, I can't leave nothing to chance... Berto should be ashamed of himself for the fight he's taken, and Marquez will be in a war.. :yes:

Yeah Caballero is in a real fight.

Berto v Collazo II should be tonight but Berto is on some other shit.

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
You ain't never lied!!! What the fuck did Berto prove tonight, now watch him interview like he just beat Floyd or some shit. I hope Larry calls him on this bullshit!!!

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You ain't never lied!!! What the fuck did Berto prove tonight, now watch him interview like he just beat Floyd or some shit. I hope Larry calls him on this bullshit!!!

They've been on him for more than a year for fighting these bums. They didn't let up until he signed to fight Shane.

Edit: The problem is that even though the announcers call him on it, HBO continues to pay for and broadcast his bullshit fights.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
They've been on him for more than a year for fighting these bums. They didn't let up until he signed to fight Shane.

Edit: The problem is that even though the announcers call him on it, HBO continues to pay for and broadcast his bullshit fights.

I just found out that some of these boxing fans don't even want good fights... they want blow outs.

I'm calling for Berto v Collazo II though

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
I swear you guys act just like my teenage daughter and her friends. You guys are so funny.

Berto is a dud and just is not ready for the big stage. Alexander got a gift. Bradley should finish him off. But Bradley is green too. All these 140 pounders are ripe for any talented fighter. I mean if JMM doesnt look like shit tonight. I would pick him over any of those champs. If he does that it might make the jump up to 147 easier. Since that is the only way he can get this fight you guys want. Roach already said Manny is not fighting under 147. which makes sense. But at the same time going to be tough for little JMM. Oh well.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I swear you guys act just like my teenage daughter and her friends. You guys are so funny.

Berto is a dud and just is not ready for the big stage. Alexander got a gift. Bradley should finish him off. But Bradley is green too. All these 140 pounders are ripe for any talented fighter. I mean if JMM doesnt look like shit tonight. I would pick him over any of those champs. If he does that it might make the jump up to 147 easier. Since that is the only way he can get this fight you guys want. Roach already said Manny is not fighting under 147. which makes sense. But at the same time going to be tough for little JMM. Oh well.

JMM can't make 147 and it looks like Manny isn't a legit welter himself. Arum said he's not fighting anymore jr. middleweights so that talk about Cotto is over.

And buk
We mock you because you make arguments on both sides of the argument depending on what's convenient, with no guiding, consistent principle and it's funny and we have fun with it.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
JMM can't make 147 and it looks like Manny isn't a legit welter himself. Arum said he's not fighting anymore jr. middleweights so that talk about Cotto is over.

I know he can't make 147. Lol, it is just a dumb fight. JMM can at least get to 140 and make himself attractive for a third fight.

as for the Cotto fight. It would be at 154 and Manny would just enter the ring around 148 or 150.

JMM got a game fighter in the ring with him.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I know he can't make 147. Lol, it is just a dumb fight. JMM can at least get to 140 and make himself attractive for a third fight.

as for the Cotto fight. It would be at 154 and Manny would just enter the ring around 148 or 150.
JMM got a game fighter in the ring with him.

The only way that happens is if Cotto goes for another catchweight and Steward won't go for it so that's not going to happen.
Why want a rematch of a onesided bout instead of a great rubber match?

Of course, Katsidis is game, we knew that going in.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
And buk
We mock you because you make arguments on both sides of the argument depending on what's convenient, with no guiding, consistent principle and it's funny and we have fun with it.

I laugh at the boxing cosigning clique crew too. It is what it is. Nothing serious about it at all to me. If Katsidis do yall want him to fight Manny?

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I laugh at the boxing cosigning clique crew too. It is what it is. Nothing serious about it at all to me. If Katsidis do yall want him to fight Manny?

It doesn't have to be "serious" but you should at least have some type of consistency on your stances or you're just typing to be typing.

Katsidis would need more good wins to get in that conversation. I hope you were being sarcastic but it's hard to tell with you.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
The only way that happens is if Cotto goes for another catchweight and Steward won't go for it so that's not going to happen.
Why want a rematch of a onesided bout instead of a great rubber match?

Of course, Katsidis is game, we knew that going in.

A guy that fought at 150 and a guy fighting at 135 doesn't sound appealing to me. It isn't a rubber match either. JMM has not beaten Manny yet. Plus I think a bigger and stronger Cotto makes for an appealing match with Manny. The drama of the first beatdown will be his motivation to redeem himself. I like it. I would take that or Sergio next for Manny. Remember this fight with JMM is at 135. That is light years away from Manny right now. I can't understand how anyone would want to see a lightweight fight someone so much bigger. We all clowned PBF. Well maybe I did for what I called a farce when he fought JMM. The same rules apply if he fought Manny. It would be worst than a catchweight fight. I would be a joke.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
It doesn't have to be "serious" but you should at least have some type of consistency on your stances or you're just typing to be typing.

Katsidis would need more good wins to get in that conversation. I hope you were being sarcastic but it's hard to tell with you.

I type how I view each topic. Otherwise I am just saying what everyone else says. Yeah I was being sarcastic.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
A guy that fought at 150 and a guy fighting at 135 doesn't sound appealing to me. It isn't a rubber match either. JMM has not beaten Manny yet. Plus I think a bigger and stronger Cotto makes for an appealing match with Manny. The drama of the first beatdown will be his motivation to redeem himself. I like it. I would take that or Sergio next for Manny. Remember this fight with JMM is at 135. That is light years away from Manny right now. I can't understand how anyone would want to see a lightweight fight someone so much bigger. We all clowned PBF. Well maybe I did for what I called a farce when he fought JMM. The same rules apply if he fought Manny. It would be worst than a catchweight fight. I would be a joke.

But Manny wasn't 150 for the Margarito fight and the fight could be made at 140. No one is asking for JMM to fight Margarito but Pacquaio at or near his normal size.

There's just no sensible argument for Pac-Cotto II. None. But I don't see how it would be bad for Pac to fight a guy close to his size in JMM but okay for Sergio to fight a much smaller fighter like Pac (or Floyd).

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I type how I view each topic. Otherwise I am just saying what everyone else says. Yeah I was being sarcastic.

:hmm:

It justs come off like you have no principles and don't think anything through and you end up arguing against yourself.
Maybe you have a teenage girl posting under your moniker.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered

Wow.... Dave just said this shit and you fit it beautifully. 150 vs 135 is a bad look, but a middle weight fighting a welterweight is a good look.:lol::lol::lol:

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
But Manny wasn't 150 for the Margarito fight and the fight could be made at 140. No one is asking for JMM to fight Margarito but Pacquaio at or near his normal size.

There's just no sensible argument for Pac-Cotto II. None. But I don't see how it would be bad for Pac to fight a guy close to his size in JMM but okay for Sergio to fight a much smaller fighter like Pac (or Floyd).

He was in the ring at 148. That is closer to 150 than 140 or 135. So they are not the same size. And do you think Manny is going to drop weight to fight a fighter that he has a win against?

Sergio would be going to the weight he recently held a belt in to fight the best boxer in the world for more money than he has ever seen. I wish he had other fighter on his level in his weight class but he does. Plus I look at this as more Manny or PBF moving up to fight a bigger guy. I don't nor does Sergio's team see an issue in fighting Manny for a belt they just let go of after fighting Kelly. He fought PWill at 160 win he was the 154 champ. I am cool with that. But not cool with JMM jumping from 135 to 147.

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
As much as I LOVE Marquez as a fighter, I think at this point, Manny is not a good matchup for him. Dude has been fighting cats coming into the ring at 160 plus, and Marquez genuinely had issues with Floyd at 47, and Floyd is not as big a puncher overall as Manny is. I know styles make fights, but I would have Manny as a serious favorite if they fought again, which I think they will, because Roach isn't gonna put Manny in the ring with a potentially bigger man who has the skills to beat him. Oh, by the way, Marquez looked real good tonight... One of the most complete boxers of this generation.... Kudos!!!

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member

JMM and Pac should just fight at welter if they're going to fight. I don't see what all the controversy is. Pac fights at welter. JMM fought PBF at welter. They can just do the damn thing at welter. However, I think JMM is a little overrated right now. Yeah he beat Katsidis (bummish) tonight but look at the hell he went through. He went through similar hell with Juan Diaz in their first fight. Pac is going to drop him multiple times again and win a decision.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Wow.... Dave just said this shit and you fit it beautifully. 150 vs 135 is a bad look, but a middle weight fighting a welterweight is a good look.:lol::lol::lol:

A barely a welterweight/natural jr welterweight. I'm a stranger to having an opinion or point of view without some type of guiding principle. Agree or disagree, I'm consistent with my arguments.

JMM looked awesome with a good fighter. Bring on Manny, if he can find his balls. Jim stopped that "fighting for his brother" shit.

One other thing
I find it funny that Jim Lampley referred to Demarcus Corley as a "gatekeeper", something I caught flack for when I did it last week.

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As much as I LOVE Marquez as a fighter, I think at this point, Manny is not a good matchup for him. Dude has been fighting cats coming into the ring at 160 plus, and Marquez genuinely had issues with Floyd at 47, and Floyd is not as big a puncher overall as Manny is. I know styles make fights, but I would have Manny as a serious favorite if they fought again, which I think they will, because Roach isn't gonna put Manny in the ring with a potentially bigger man who has the skills to beat him. Oh, by the way, Marquez looked real good tonight... One of the most complete boxers of this generation.... Kudos!!!

His offense has always been beautiful but he's got serious holes in his defense and a young, prime guy like a Timothy Bradley will make him work and work and work and I think he would wilt at this point.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
Damn good win for JMM. Where do you rank him with other mexican fighters from the last two decades? It wasn't a win over a hall of famer or top 20 fighter. But it was still a good win.

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A barely a welterweight/natural jr welterweight. I'm a stranger to having an opinion or point of view without some type of guiding principle. Agree or disagree, I'm consistent with my arguments.

JMM looked awesome with a good fighter. Bring on Manny, if he can find his balls. Jim stopped that "fighting for his brother" shit.

One other thing
I find it funny that Jim Lampley referred to Demarcus Corley as a "gatekeeper", something I caught flack for when I did it last week.

Hey, maybe you were right. Maybe he should be considered a gatekeeping bum like Emmanuel Augustus. One of those guys where if you can't beat this lousy piece of shit you better quit boxing.