Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy: Siege | New York Toy Fair | Netflix

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Finished watching it earlier this evening.

It played out ok. Good introduction of the Maximals and Predacons early in the series.

Interesting that they made Black Airachnid a lesbian, HaHa!!!

Unicorn, Galvatron and Nemesis Prime were depicted well.

They left it off for further series. This whole trilogy is labeled as “Chapter One” so it’s obvious their will be more.

Looking forward to them.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
After watching this..

Once again.... I say we need a Prequel series that Shows Megatron and Orion Pax ... with Megatron rising from the Lowly slave, to Gladiator, to Civil Rights Activist... to Power Hungry mad-man.. This is the story that needs to be seen.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Just binged watched 5 episodes it's cool. Like the animation and character designs it reminds of the war for cybertron IDW comics I have. Like the new characters introduced like cog and impactor. Seeing this version of barricade is cool also. Kinky have a problem with the voice acting and it's only one character and that's iron hide. They are least tried to make most characters as close to the originals as they can Ironhide is just off.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just binged watched 5 episodes it's cool. Like the animation and character designs it reminds of the war for cybertron IDW comics I have. Like the new characters introduced like cog and impactor. Seeing this version of barricade is cool also. Kinky have a problem with the voice acting and it's only one character and that's iron hide. They are least tried to make most characters as close to the originals as they can Ironhide is just off.
Agreed. I just Optimus Prime sounded, or rather talked more the Optimus from the original More Than Meets The Eye miniseries and not like some "statesman". =

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Transformers: Forged To Fight
Official Game Trailer

Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee and Bots across the multiverse are in danger.

Ready to build a team, shore up defenses and fight epic battles?

Roll Out!

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Transformers: Forged To Fight
Official Game Trailer

Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee and Bots across the multiverse are in danger.

Ready to build a team, shore up defenses and fight epic battles?

Roll Out!

Looks good. But no interest in these types of games. The missed potential that MMORPG that coud've been..

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybidy watch the Nickelodeon earthspark series? Is it any good?
I watched the first and maybe second episode but 1. the tone is way geared for kids. 2. It seemed like the bots the kids were interacting with had a lot of ?questioning? going on.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Anybidy watch the Nickelodeon earthspark series? Is it any good?
I heard they made his new autobot non binary but indon care it's a robot. There's a lot of g1 transformers in this. I saw the first 15 minutes . I like the action. Is the writing at least good.