Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
This very ironic given the fact that never in America have they ever taught civics in the 6th grade. It's high school level academics and In high school civics is only a single unit in social studies in 4 years of study, you MIGHT get one full semester if you're lucky.
I had (some sort of) civics in the 7h grade

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I had (some sort of) civics in the 7h grade
Slow down...does that refute or support my assertion? I attended an academic magnet which included 7th and 8th grades and got some civics in my 8th grade year as well. It didn't last the full semester, it was a unit my economics teacher shoehorned in to give us exposure he openly stated was being removed from the academic landscape (to his chagrin... R.I.P. Mr Kantz).

So tell me what you learned in there and please help me to understand what any of that that has to do with the nature of holding political parties accountable to their demographic bases? (which on the Right far and away do not include any statistically relevant numbers of Black people)

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ehĥhhhh, nah sis. Undeniable there is coordination and strategic partnering between Sony and Microsoft. You certainly responded off the cuff, and you're just wrong about the relationship between the two corporations. His point is valid. You made declarative statements but that doesn't make them true just because you said them forecefully and unflinchingly. I could post articles but all you have to do is a generic Google search to see how wrong headed you are on this.
But the scenario he brought up is Support. Calling Microsoft for his broken PS5 right? It's one thing if the Edge (Microsoft) browser uses a Chrome (Google) backend there is some partnering. But lets stay in the scenario that was built.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
But the scenario he brought up is Support. Calling Microsoft for his broken PS5 right? It's one thing if the Edge (Microsoft) browser uses a Chrome (Google) backend there is some partnering. But lets stay in the scenario that was built.
Research their gaming and hardware partnerships. You're creating a strawman, I assure you what I said was very intentional.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Ehĥhhhh, nah sis. Undeniable there is coordination and strategic partnering between Sony and Microsoft. You certainly responded off the cuff, and you're just wrong about the relationship between the two corporations. His point is valid. You made declarative statements but that doesn't make them true just because you said them forecefully and unflinchingly. I could post articles but all you have to do is a generic Google search to see how wrong headed you are on this.

LOL. Of course there is coordination and 3rd party licenses etc. You can even throw in that there are 3rd parties that repair both xbox and ps5 so you can bypass both of them. Or game makers/3rd parties who make games or parts for both. However, the analogy is not that deep.

HIS analogy to show why citizens should not lobby both parties was that if he has a problem with his ps5, he contacts them not xbox. His analogy is not consistent with what takes place in politics. xbox may not have the ability to repair or force a change onto the ps5. (I'm not speaking of adding features on xbox that ps5 then try to implement or one up spurring innovation. I mean actually changing their design and putting out a ps5 console. Again not a deep analogy where we have to spin off 50 million possibilities or exceptions.)

That is not the case with politics. Both parties can and do work together all the time. One party can and will undo policies enacted by the other all the time. Its what many candidates run on - undoing the damage the other has caused or implementing a change the other in power is against. All it takes is the votes to do it. xbox may not be able to determine what happens on ps5 or vice versa, but in government elected officials don't have those limitations if the votes are present. HIS point was that if democrats (and I'm actually a registered independent) have an issue with something we should only seek out elected democrats and not the GOP. I live in a red state. If I have a problem with something, do I reach out to whom is in charge, to whom can implement a change, or do I bitch and moan only to dems who don't have votes or power on their own? If we do it his way then dems can't do anything ever again unless they have 60 dem votes in the senate and 51% in the house.

Furthermore, not only does he not want to lobby the GOP, he ALSO does not want to vote in more dems who could possibly pass his agenda. Or they want the agenda passed first (tangibles) BEFORE agreeing to vote in more dems, which of course can't happen because the numbers aren't there. Please explain to me the logic in that or how the math works for congress to pass an agenda if dems have less than 60 votes in the senate (due to current senate rules and Manchin and Sinema) and 51% in the house.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Research their gaming partnerships. You're creating a strawman, I assure you what I said was very intentional.
Why would I research it?!?!! YOU BROUGHT IT UP!!! Show your work!!!

I can't call Sony cause the hard drive on my XBOX died. The plug doesn't work on one so I am calling the other. Even if the components that they may use that are the same/similar, they can't help me giving me a refund or replacing the broken part. The Nintendo Switch has drifting problems with their Joy-Cons call Sony and see if you don't get laughed at and hung up on.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Slow down...does that refute or support my assertion? I attended an academic magnet which included 7th and 8th grades and got some civics in my 8th grade year as well. It didn't last the full semester, it was a unit my economics teacher shoehorned in to give us exposure he openly stated was being removed from the academic landscape (to his chagrin... R.I.P. Mr Kantz).

So tell me what you learned in there and please help me to understand what any of that that has to do with the nature of holding political parties accountable to their demographic bases? (which on the Right far and away do not include any statistically relevant numbers of Black people)
I didn't need to attend a civics class to know common sense. People who say the part in bold are dishonest and stupid mfers who are trying to deflect from the fact that democratic politicians have overwhelmingly voted in favor of bills that support black people. They think they sound smart/ critical by saying "both sides", but they only sound smart to stupid people. It's deflection. It has nothing to do with holding politicians accountable.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
This very ironic given the fact that never in America have they ever taught civics in the 6th grade. It's high school level academics and In high school civics is only a single unit in social studies in 4 years of study, you MIGHT get one full semester if you're lucky.
I went to a Virginia magnet middle school and it was it's very own "post-social studies" course 30+ years ago. If I recall correctly, In Fairfax Co. currently it's taught at grade 8 with economics rather than an extension of social studies.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
LOL. Of course there is coordination and 3rd party licenses etc. You can even throw in that there are 3rd parties that repair both xbox and ps5 so you can bypass both of them. Or game makers/3rd parties who make games or parts for both. However, the analogy is not that deep.

HIS analogy to show why citizens should not lobby both parties was that if he has a problem with his ps5, he contacts them not xbox. His analogy is not consistent with what takes place in politics. xbox may not have the ability to repair or force a change onto the ps5. (I'm not speaking of adding features on xbox that ps5 then try to implement or one up spurring innovation. I mean actually changing their design and putting out a ps5 console. Again not a deep analogy where we have to spin off 50 million possibilities or exceptions.)

That is not the case with politics. Both parties can and do work together all the time. One party can and will undo policies enacted by the other all the time. Its what many candidates run on - undoing the damage the other has caused or implementing a change the other in power is against. All it takes is the votes to do it. xbox may not be able to determine what happens on ps5 or vice versa, but in government elected officials don't have those limitations if the votes are present. HIS point was that if democrats (and I'm actually a registered independent) have an issue with something we should only seek out elected democrats and not the GOP. I live in a red state. If I have a problem with something, do I reach out to whom is in charge, to whom can implement a change, or do I bitch and moan only to dems who don't have votes or power on their own? If we do it his way then dems can't do anything ever again unless they have 60 dem votes in the senate and 51% in the house.

Furthermore, not only does he not want to lobby the GOP, he ALSO does not want to vote in more dems who could possibly pass his agenda. Or they want the agenda passed first (tangibles) BEFORE agreeing to vote in more dems, which of course can't happen because the numbers aren't there. Please explain to me the logic in that or how the math works for congress to pass an agenda if dems have less than 60 votes in the senate (due to current senate rules and Manchin and Sinema) and 51% in the house.
His analogy was spot on.

Let's take Chicago for instance. Black voters there are getting fucked over by that 'sanctuary city' bullshit democrats push. Black voters there support dems both locally and on the federal level. So they complain rightfully so to their representatives who are using resources for illegals that the black citizens BEGGED to be repurposed way before illegals came. The democrats there aren't listening to the black voters and have locked them out of meetings.

Black voters there need to get rid of everyone from that garbage mayor to council. All democrats(who need to be replaced with sensible democrats). On the federal level, they should be complaining to dems to work with GOP on some solution. No need to ask the GOP for shit, since they allegedly already on doing something about illegals.

Yeah, while we know parties work across the aisle, we also know sometimes the other side is already there and it's the side that the voter is on that needs to be steered to the table.

Whether or not you want to admit it, the black community is the most played demo by far when it comes to voting. Not even poor white hicks have been played this much in the last 60 years and that says a fucking lot.

For example, everything SOME whites fear about immigration has become the black community's reality. Moving from 2nd place economically to 4th(behind Asians, whites, and then Hispanics). Losing the population game to Hispanics(who went from 3 percent to damn near 20 percent of the population while Asians went from under 1 percent to about 6 percent).

Furthermore all reliable data points to immigration being a net negative for black employment, yet dems still got fools pushing for it. Black voters have yet to ask why dems go against the data. Are they supposed to question GOP?

So yeah, the community needs to change up something because everyone is laughing at us and I don't blame them. This shit is fucking embarrassing. :smh:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
SMH. Stupid analogy. Those are separate devices solely owned and serviced by separate entities. Each company can only put out fixes and parts for what they have created.

When something is "broken" in government both sides can come together to create a fix or one side with enough power can implement a fix without support from the other side. So if the GOP "breaks" something, dems absolutely CAN fix it with enough votes either solo or in conjunction with like minded republicans. Since both sides can propose, write, and vote to pass legislative fixes it absolutely makes sense to complain to both sides. Lobbying is a multi-million, if not billion, dollar industry that does just that.
You just dont get it huh?
That's sad and I'm embarrassed for you.
You Said to go complain to a party that gets 5% of the Black vote lol.
My analogy was PERFECT. Why would they want to "fix my PS5 " if I didn't pay them for it?

Most Black people don't know voting is an exchange in 2000 fuckin 23 lol.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
His analogy was spot on.

Let's take Chicago for instance. Black voters there are getting fucked over by that 'sanctuary city' bullshit democrats push. Black voters there support dems both locally and on the federal level. So they complain rightfully so to their representatives who are using resources for illegals that the black citizens BEGGED to be repurposed way before illegals came. The democrats there aren't listening to the black voters and have locked them out of meetings.

Black voters there need to get rid of everyone from that garbage mayor to council. All democrats(who need to be replaced with sensible democrats). On the federal level, they should be complaining to dems to work with GOP on some solution. No need to ask the GOP for shit, since they allegedly already on doing something about illegals.

Yeah, while we know parties work across the aisle, we also know sometimes the other side is already there and it's the side that the voter is on that needs to be steered to the table.

Whether or not you want to admit it, the black community is the most played demo by far when it comes to voting. Not even poor white hicks have been played this much in the last 60 years and that says a fucking lot.

For example, everything SOME whites fear about immigration has become the black community's reality. Moving from 2nd place economically to 4th(behind Asians, whites, and then Hispanics). Losing the population game to Hispanics(who went from 3 percent to damn near 20 percent of the population while Asians went from under 1 percent to about 6 percent).

Furthermore all reliable data points to immigration being a net negative for black employment, yet dems still got fools pushing for it. Black voters have yet to ask why dems go against the data. Are they supposed to question GOP?

So yeah, the community needs to change up something because everyone is laughing at us and I don't blame them. This shit is fucking embarrassing. :smh:

If Sony decides not to support a feature and does a software update to remove it, can I call or petition Microsoft and ask them to get it added back to the ps5? Do they have the ability to do so, independent of Sony? If Sony forces a software update that breaks the console or causes it to reboot repeatedly, can I call Microsoft for a fix or ask them to push a software fix to my console? If Sony legally adds a feature to their console that Microsoft doesn't want game users to enjoy or have access to, can Microsoft force them to remove it? The short answer to all is no. I have to go through the respective manufacturers for results and barring patents or IP issues, one cannot force the other to implement or remove a feature.

So when @Soul On Ice says "Sis, if my PS5 broke down, why in hell would I complain to Xbox about it?" I agree. He's right: They are separate, proprietary systems. You don't call Sony to deal with Microsoft and vice versa.

That's not why the analogy is stupid, tho.

If the GOP puts in place a law I'm against, such as banning abortion, or dems with the immigration situation in Chicago, can I call on dems as well as the GOP to undo that policy and do they have the ability to do so? If I want a policy the GOP refuses to implement, such as reparations, can I reach out to BOTH dems and the GOP and ask them to pass the agenda? The short answer is yes.

Either or both sides can pass and repeal legislation to fix what is "broken", even if the legislation was passed by the other side or when the other side was in power. I'm not tied to one party for results. I can lobby the GOP to reverse their policy and/or try to peel off enough like minded republicans to join with dems to reverse the policy. If the GOP is not receptive to changing the policy or vice versa, if the other side gets enough votes they can do it anyway without input, assistance or approval and over any objections the other side might raise.

They are NOT the same. His analogy is NOT valid.

Your agenda and his are totally different. He doesn't want black folks to vote and participate in the political system at all, and you want to vote in better dems. I agree the Chicago officials who are putting immigrants over American citizens need to go. I agree resources should go to the black residents first. However Soul generally wants to fault dems for what is going on and where the black agenda is failing to get passed, but not encourage the residents to vote them out or even vote period.

For the record, I don't actually believe the GOP would join dems on any of their major policy agendas. I only bring it up because the BGOLDVC, (Don't Vote Crew), are constantly making demands of dems that are not mathematically possible without GOP support OR more dems in congress. They don't want to vote in more dems because their agendas (tangibles) are not passed FIRST, and their agendas can't get passed because dems don't have the votes to pass them.

They don't really want the agenda they say they do though, its just simply a vehicle to suppress black votes. Some of the people I'm going back and forth with have said in the past that they want the system to fail and don't see a way for that to happen as long as black people keep voting and bailing out the country. They think if the system collapses black folks come out on top, even though we are just 13% of the population. Steve Bannon wants the same thing because he thinks white folks will come out on top. They can't both be right, but the numbers are in Bannon's favor.

I'm also not convinced all the dems in congress are pro reparations, but as long as the numbers aren't there and Manchin and Sinema are giving the others cover, we'll never find out.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
Just like i said in the other thread, it's a lot of Tariq ball swingers, niggas is overjoyed to defending dude. I used to support what Tariq was doing years ago...but overtime he started soft shoe cooning (His words) and now that "Trump is starting to grow on me" naw nigga. Dude is a walking, talking and breathing, hypocrite.
wrecking-ball-swinging.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
At the end of the day, it's simple.

Is the current trajectory of Black people something good or bad?

BGOL is so out of touch its fucking sad. I know everyone here are Balling ass millionaires (literal unicorns as the avg Black HH is like $32k collectively lol) and can't be bothered to ask for representation. Shut up and don't dare rock the boat ass niggas lol.

Props to @Drayonis for being the ONLY one of the shills to flat out admit that him and his circle are good and therefore doesn't care about other Black people in America.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If Sony decides not to support a feature and does a software update to remove it, can I call or petition Microsoft and ask them to get it added back to the ps5? Do they have the ability to do so, independent of Sony? If Sony forces a software update that breaks the console or causes it to reboot repeatedly, can I call Microsoft for a fix or ask them to push a software fix to my console? If Sony legally adds a feature to their console that Microsoft doesn't want game users to enjoy or have access to, can Microsoft force them to remove it? The short answer to all is no. I have to go through the respective manufacturers for results and barring patents or IP issues, one cannot force the other to implement or remove a feature.

So when @Soul On Ice says "Sis, if my PS5 broke down, why in hell would I complain to Xbox about it?" I agree. He's right: They are separate, proprietary systems. You don't call Sony to deal with Microsoft and vice versa.

That's not why the analogy is stupid, tho.

If the GOP puts in place a law I'm against, such as banning abortion, or dems with the immigration situation in Chicago, can I call on dems as well as the GOP to undo that policy and do they have the ability to do so? If I want a policy the GOP refuses to implement, such as reparations, can I reach out to BOTH dems and the GOP and ask them to pass the agenda? The short answer is yes.

Either or both sides can pass and repeal legislation to fix what is "broken", even if the legislation was passed by the other side or when the other side was in power. I'm not tied to one party for results. I can lobby the GOP to reverse their policy and/or try to peel off enough like minded republicans to join with dems to reverse the policy. If the GOP is not receptive to changing the policy or vice versa, if the other side gets enough votes they can do it anyway without input, assistance or approval and over any objections the other side might raise.

They are NOT the same. His analogy is NOT valid.

Your agenda and his are totally different. He doesn't want black folks to vote and participate in the political system at all, and you want to vote in better dems. I agree the Chicago officials who are putting immigrants over American citizens need to go. I agree resources should go to the black residents first. However Soul generally wants to fault dems for what is going on and where the black agenda is failing to get passed, but not encourage the residents to vote them out or even vote period.

For the record, I don't actually believe the GOP would join dems on any of their major policy agendas. I only bring it up because the BGOLDVC, (Don't Vote Crew), are constantly making demands of dems that are not mathematically possible without GOP support OR more dems in congress. They don't want to vote in more dems because their agendas (tangibles) are not passed FIRST, and their agendas can't get passed because dems don't have the votes to pass them.

They don't really want the agenda they say they do though, its just simply a vehicle to suppress black votes. Some of the people I'm going back and forth with have said in the past that they want the system to fail and don't see a way for that to happen as long as black people keep voting and bailing out the country. They think if the system collapses black folks come out on top, even though we are just 13% of the population. Steve Bannon wants the same thing because he thinks white folks will come out on top. They can't both be right, but the numbers are in Bannon's favor.

I'm also not convinced all the dems in congress are pro reparations, but as long as the numbers aren't there and Manchin and Sinema are giving the others cover, we'll never find out.
I understand both your position and his.

I much more closely align with his original analogy because I use similar ones. Why? Because I believe in starting at home. So I complain to the one I'm supporting. I turn them first. I then move to turning others.

Fuck a person look like complaining about their neighbors when their own wife don't listen? Why would the neighbors take them seriously when they see the wife disrespecing them and kissing the mailman goodbye? The husband is a joke. Go fix home before even stepping to the neighbors.

To the GOP, the black community is a laughing stock that is losing power to Asians, Hispanics, and letter people. The level of disrespect the democrats have done to the community must be taken care of before any GOP are approached. Even dumb, toothless hicks know the black community is getting disrespected.

If the community wants to target like-minded GOP, first the community should control the minds of the dems. Because seems to me the party is controlling the black minds. That ain't how it is supposed to work. Party should be an extension of black policy and thought. Black people shouldn't be an extension of the party. Whatever white leftists come up with, we supposed to support? Hell no.

People want to start over because the situation seems hopeless. They think failure is the only thing that will wake the black community up. 60 years of being embarrassed politically.

I'm more apathetic to the situation now. Only talk this shit on BGOL. My apathy comes from seeing the situation as hopeless. We moved to 4th place with no bottom in sight. :smh: Gaps will only grow as the community continues to vote party first. Meanwhile, no one respects us as a community. Best we got is ourselves. Our families. As always.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
bills to pay and we won't become socialist so we gotta eat, wouldn't call Tariq a scam he delivers whether or not you like it.

NIggas just don't like hear alternative thought, we DEMS to the death to cats in here.
What does he deliver? I've seen his Hidden Colors docs. They're not bad but they aren't high quality either. Has he opened his museum yet? I'm just trying to figure what he delivers other than bullshit on Twitter

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

BGOL is so out of touch its fucking sad. I know everyone here are Balling ass millionaires (literal unicorns as the avg Black HH is like $32k collectively lol) and can't be bothered to ask for representation. Shut up and don't dare rock the boat ass niggas lol.

Props to @Drayonis for being the ONLY one of the shills to flat out admit that him and his circle are good and therefore doesn't care about other Black people in America.

At the end of the day you are just another Trump dick riding troll. You are so fucking delusional, you think you are doing something for the black community by trolling BGOL and supporting Trump and the Republicans. How bout you sashay over to your local officials office and do some of that "advocating for black folk" you in here lip smacking and rolling your neck about. You trolling faggit.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Bannon didn't even do that, the divison within the GOP was there for at least 20 years now since Bush, I remember having jobs and having GOP cacs hate Bush.

Trump just let the mainstream get a hold of how many cacs really felt, Trump... and I said this before was Ron Paul with a better personality, Ron Paul was on that F everyone else, shut borders, screw Israel, America first in 2008... yall probably don't remember he ran for president.

I remember and Stormfront was popping heavy they loved dude, also City-Data which became extremely racist, then Yahoo News the comments went hardcore anti black... now twitter...

I remember this well....
That's definitely not Trump. He kowtows to Israel particularly the right-wing faction represented by Netanyahu. That's why he moved the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and out of Tel Aviv. That's a signal to Israeli hardliners that he's with them.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I understand both your position and his.

I much more closely align with his original analogy because I use similar ones. Why? Because I believe in starting at home. So I complain to the one I'm supporting. I turn them first. I then move to turning others.

Fuck a person look like complaining about their neighbors when their own wife don't listen? Why would the neighbors take them seriously when they see the wife disrespecing them and kissing the mailman goodbye? The husband is a joke. Go fix home before even stepping to the neighbors.

To the GOP, the black community is a laughing stock that is losing power to Asians, Hispanics, and letter people. The level of disrespect the democrats have done to the community must be taken care of before any GOP are approached. Even dumb, toothless hicks know the black community is getting disrespected.

If the community wants to target like-minded GOP, first the community should control the minds of the dems. Because seems to me the party is controlling the black minds. That ain't how it is supposed to work. Party should be an extension of black policy and thought. Black people shouldn't be an extension of the party. Whatever white leftists come up with, we supposed to support? Hell no.

People want to start over because the situation seems hopeless. They think failure is the only thing that will wake the black community up. 60 years of being embarrassed politically.

I'm more apathetic to the situation now. Only talk this shit on BGOL. My apathy comes from seeing the situation as hopeless. We moved to 4th place with no bottom in sight. :smh: Gaps will only grow as the community continues to vote party first. Meanwhile, no one respects us as a community. Best we got is ourselves. Our families. As always.

I don't disagree with any of this. Absolutely we should complain to dems first. In a lot of places like Ohio tho, they only can raise awareness to voters and try to get voters to act. They don't have a lot of power here and the redistricting has been a shit show. They still put up a fight, but don't have the numbers to do anything. They need to shine a better light on GOP policies and actions though. They did a good job on the constitutional amendment, but they don't keep that energy up for everything and I don't see a lot of ads raising awareness.

I don't know if you have paid attention to a lot of the threads around here, but basically what most of these folks are doing is saying "dems are doing things for everyone but Black people. Asian hate crime bill this. Gay agenda that. Immigrant the other. Teach them a lesson and don't vote for them so they will come court you and earn your vote."

I dont think that is effective. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. You have to keep your agenda in front of people like the folks in Chicago are trying to do. IMO, the surest way to get "replaced" is to sit out and concede power. If black folks sit out, there isn't a place holder saving our spot until we are ready to engage again. All those other groups will fill the void we leave and continue to get their needs met because they are also lobbying, volunteering, donating and voting reliably. .
We are the second most reliable voting block after white folks, but that is not the perception. The narrative is we only show up for black candidates or issues. If we sit out, they just assume it's regular apathy.

Dems have actually done quite well with the infrastructure bill, but nothing else is getting passed, black agenda or otherwise, because the votes aren't there, unless the GOP goes along with the policy or at the very least, abstain and agree not to block.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Stop acting like the GOP is not blocking the dem agenda. There are a lot of things that could be in place: higher minimum wage, child tax credit, caps on drug prices, however the GOP has blocked all of that.

You don't want to vote for more dems. You don't want to lobby the GOP. You will then say both sides are trash and black folks should disengage and do for ourselves, and still can't say what that looks like. All you are is a chaos agent at this point.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Stop acting like the GOP is not blocking the dem agenda. There are a lot of things that could be in place: higher minimum wage, child tax credit, caps on drug prices, however the GOP has blocked all of that.

You don't want to vote for more dems. You don't want to lobby the GOP. You will then say both sides are trash and black folks should disengage and do for ourselves, and still can't say what that looks like. All you are is a chaos agent at this point.
Its ALWAYS excuses with you voteps lol.
  • Its the Republicans
  • Its sinama
  • Its Manchin
  • Its because you filled out form 535m instead of 534c
  • It's because of we lobbying
To believe you I'd have to forget about illegals getting tangibles (love that word) . Where's their lobbyists? The Ukraine getting $100b and counting lol.
All of your precious dems "hAVe tO bE TolD anD loBByEd tO Do StuFfz 4 dA BlACkSz"

Look around sis. Bgol is the only place in America where Black people (though I suspect half the shills are paid opps) that love the dems THIS much.

It's finnna get real ugly for yall in 2024, and there's no one to blame except yourselves for accepting this BS for these decades.
Love you tho

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Its ALWAYS excuses with you voteps lol.
  • Its the Republicans
  • Its sinama
  • Its Manchin
  • Its because you filled out form 535m instead of 534c
  • It's because of we lobbying
To believe you I'd have to forget about illegals getting tangibles (love that word) . Where's their lobbyists? The Ukraine getting $100b and counting lol.
All of your precious dems "hAVe tO bE TolD anD loBByEd tO Do StuFfz 4 dA BlACkSz"

Look around sis. Bgol is the only place in America where Black people (though I suspect half the shills are paid opps) that love the dems THIS much.

It's finnna get real ugly for yall in 2024, and there's no one to blame except yourselves for accepting this BS for these decades.
Love you tho

They all have lobbyists. I'm not sure how the money is allocated for the immigrants but Ukraine proves my point, both dems and GOP voted for it and the president of Ukraine was in Washington lobbying them directly just LAST WEEK.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
They all have lobbyists. I'm not sure how the money is allocated for the immigrants but Ukraine proves my point, both dems and GOP voted for it and the president of Ukraine was in Washington lobbying them directly just LAST WEEK.

Imagine that, a president advocating and doing shit for his country and the people that elected him (supposedly...)?!?!?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#agentsofchaos
#notangiblesnovote
#wontbevoteshamed

...so wait moving off of the Dem plantation, but WON'T move to the Repub plantation...while wearing a MAGA hat? No tangibles no vote...have Republicans given tangibles that I haven't heard of? I am ALL for voting for my best interest. What isn't that I am not seeing that the GOP is going to be better for me, cause I don't see too many Republicans jumping up to say: 'We need more Black History!'

You know who lobby's for illegals? Farmers and manufacturing. Two industries that KNOWINGLY hire illegals. I used to support various bakeries in the MidWest, guess who's working those bakery floors? If you yelled IMMIGRACION! That floor is getting cleared out. Farmers can't/won't pay a wage that make folks want to work, so who picks all the fruits and vegetables that we buy?

So GOP is the answer for black people. What makes them the option for you? What benefit am I missing?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
...so wait moving off of the Dem plantation, but WON'T move to the Repub plantation...while wearing a MAGA hat? No tangibles no vote...have Republicans given tangibles that I haven't heard of? I am ALL for voting for my best interest. What isn't that I am not seeing that the GOP is going to be better for me, cause I don't see too many Republicans jumping up to say: 'We need more Black History!'

You know who lobby's for illegals? Farmers and manufacturing. Two industries that KNOWINGLY hire illegals. I used to support various bakeries in the MidWest, guess who's working those bakery floors? If you yelled IMMIGRACION! That floor is getting cleared out. Farmers can't/won't pay a wage that make folks want to work, so who picks all the fruits and vegetables that we buy?

So GOP is the answer for black people. What makes them the option for you? What benefit am I missing?
Look at my tweet again.
You didn't get it...

Regarding lobbying, so you and Camille concede that Black people dont get shit because "we don't lobby".. so if we don't get shit, why even vote for the neglect then?

Also I was today's years old when I learned about the booming agricultural centers that are secretly located in NYC and Chicago Southside.

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor

The worst part is, these black folks from Tariq Nasheed to this Coon here and those diamond and silk whichever one of those fuckers you're still alive are doing all this selling out for free or damn near free

I'm not the selling out type. I'm just not, but I'm damn sure not going to sell out for free. It's a minimum two, and then I'm going to take your money and flip it to help the black community like The Spook Who Sat by the door.

What they're doing this shit for free, that's the worst part

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, these idiotic shills don't understand nuances. It's all black and white with these tards.
In their smooth brained minds, if The Dems say something= automatically good. The Repubs= automatically bad.

You notice the fag OP didn't even address Tariqs quote about immigration right? Immigration will directly HURT Black Americans. But do you think the shills care? Nope, not one fuck given. 90% of the people in here come from an immigrant background, so naturally they take the side of illegals coming here.

They aren't Black first. They're Democrat 1st, immigrants 2nd, faggits 3rd, Marvel comics 4th, sports teams 5th, and then they're Black (6th).

It just is what it is homie.
:dunno:
I honestly think they don't understand at all, I don't hate them but clearly they seem lost. Racism is a culture amount itself they don't understand that. I don't even think they care much about their background they live amount class first, niggas eating avocado toast and drinking lattes they completely integrate into the system.

Not bashing that at all but all thar can b we taken away. We're seeing the debt pill up and more politicians whine about eventually they're going to do some serious cutbacks and the people most affected are those alone was it out h was kp and families aka most black folks. Those jobs can go overseas easily take nothing for granted. Conservatives are loud very loud eventually democrats will cater to them as well.

They fight ant racist policies when these policies are set in place because they know you isolated. Imao

Give it time as ND it will fall down we seen them cancel as abortion cancel aa trust me something is next. Crackers finding happiness being poor hating other groups.