Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Whew I'm getting tired of being right all the time....

Also let me post a pic of that tweet cause you know now that the mask is off he's gonna delete it at some point...

20230927-135347.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
yRl040WEigmMegd9.jpg

Tariq-Nasheed-Tucker-Carlson-Fox-News-Onyx-Truth-Podcast-Network-Onyx-Truth.jpg
hc6.jpg

I have been saying this for years about these Fox Newscorp covert agents, I posted some of the red flags to look out for. Yes, you are are black 'radical' but you are still doing an interview at Fox almost like you are hosting a show.

Fox-Hosts-Dominion-Settlement.jpg

A couple of them tried to come at me for some reason; I stop reacting/responding to a couple of them. Some of their talking points are remarkedly similar to Candace Owens such as welfare/Big Government being used to destroy us (Boyce Watkins). Tariq Nasheed is more of an immigration angle.

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Fdcfcedd1-a22d-4588-828d-7f4ca78c67bf.jpg

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People when this ADOS started, I raise hell about it. Now y’all see why I was raising hell about it. The people who are a member of that crap are coons and undercover white boys.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
OP is a tethering faggit FYI

Stay hugging my nuts.

You on here mad cause your hero is taking facials from Republicans for money and now you running here trying to clean up the mess.

If you would just take a moment to stop and accept that you're not that bright and you tend to be a little bitch you probably have an easier time in life.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]

306e2a90-aca6-464b-8520-4afce62abcfe_text.gif

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whew I'm getting tired of being right all the time....

Seriously???

This is all you got?

This has been done at least 10 times already on BGOL and yall acting brand new again

Tariq doesn't hide this fact he's not a Democrat...

Get new material bro, bring new proof to the table, some fraud, scams, taking nikkas money or something.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I called this shit a long time ago.

1. Cause division amongst black people by segregating based on where your ancestors are from.
2. Turn on your peille.
3. Side with Trump.

He didn’t say side with Republicans…he said he’d side with Trump.
This is garbage, I can literally browse twitter and anything with crime will be mostly black kids, not saying whites don't commit crime but they literally push black crime to the media first, we know this bro.

I mean Tariq isn't wrong, both sides of the same coin if your black and poor or lower class, only escape is education and that's fine but in order to reap the benefits socially and generate the ideas you need to symbolically relate to the poor so he's not really wrong, he makes a strong point.

Coons and bootlicks will disagree but this is a fact, we got KH saying poor blacks can't open bank accounts, we could go on and on here, we know the game, Tariq is kinda exposing some parts of it, all a hustle at the end of the day.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is garbage, I can literally browse twitter and anything with crime will be mostly black kids, not saying whites don't commit crime but they literally push black crime to the media first, we know this bro.

I mean Tariq isn't wrong, both sides of the same coin if your black and poor or lower class, only escape is education and that's fine but in order to reap the benefits socially and generate the ideas you need to symbolically relate to the poor so he's not really wrong, he makes a strong point.

Coons and bootlicks will disagree but this is a fact, we got KH saying poor blacks can't open bank accounts, we could go on and on here, we know the game, Tariq is kinda exposing some parts of it, all a hustle at the end of the day.

victory-dance1.gif

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Yep. Knew he was a bullshitter with the whole "Sovereign Citizen" thing a decade ago and confirmed it with the "Don't Vote" bullshit from 2016.
Lol, people forget he was selling sovereignty bullshit.

I bet you forgot about the Secret Societies grift. He covered all angles.