Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"SAVE THE NEGRO" rally??? :smh::lol: They really do parrot things said in those online MAGA spaces even after getting kicked out of America 1st White Nationalist twitter space meetings. It's no coincidence that twitter page organizing this rally has lots of pro-Trump tweets.
one of the requests

"Protect negro History"
(but they want us to vote republican tho” same ppl who fought CRT/DEI etc folks who literally wanna erase black history in school :smh::hithead:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
great! YES TO LINEAGE BASED REPARATIONS!!! :thumbsup: infact ALMOST EVERY BLACK IMMIGRANT I KNOW AGREES WITH IT & ACTUALLY MOST ARENT EVEN THINKING ABOUT REPARATIONS TO BE HONEST !

so , will u spend ur waking hours, rallying votes, congressmen, senators, legislators, heavy political action groups, strategizing, calling up ur state lawyers, federal & global human right lawyers, the un, civil rights groups, local congressmen etc to come together & strategize on how to get reparations or will we just listen to Yvette & Tariq use it a s tool to keep insulting ppl & calling them tethers & making it a sole issue that allows the rest of our rights & privileges to be stripped AfrrmActn/DEI/Blackhistory etc? becos if anything gets done it must go thru the political machinery , no president will ever write a cheque if congress & the house dont approve it,
so once again that's where u should put ur energy , not on black immigrants, Mexicans , border talk etc..

or maybe it just easier to make puppet shows & tweet xenophobic shit about africans & call them tethers & mock their customs & lifestyles (even tho they are 1000miles away on african soil minding there business uninvolved in ur reparations talk) and use that red meat to get donations ... idk

just a thought :dunno:
Talk to Kamaliah Moore

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
great! YES TO LINEAGE BASED REPARATIONS!!! :thumbsup: infact ALMOST EVERY BLACK IMMIGRANT I KNOW AGREES WITH IT & ACTUALLY MOST ARENT EVEN THINKING ABOUT REPARATIONS TO BE HONEST !

so , will u spend ur waking hours, rallying votes, congressmen, senators, legislators, heavy political action groups, strategizing, calling up ur state lawyers, federal & global human right lawyers, the un, civil rights groups, local congressmen etc to come together & strategize on how to get reparations or will we just listen to Yvette & Tariq use it a s tool to keep insulting ppl & calling them tethers & making it a sole issue that allows the rest of our rights & privileges to be stripped AfrrmActn/DEI/Blackhistory etc? becos if anything gets done it must go thru the political machinery , no president will ever write a cheque if congress & the house dont approve it,
so once again that's where u should put ur energy , not on black immigrants, Mexicans , border talk etc..

or maybe it just easier to make puppet shows & tweet xenophobic shit about africans & call them tethers & mock their customs & lifestyles (even tho they are 1000miles away on african soil minding there business uninvolved in ur reparations talk) and use that red meat to get donations ... idk

My parents rallied to help end apartheid

Even for arrested for it

In return we ask that a continent of 54 nations help call to action for reparations for Black Americans, they said no.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My parents rallied to help end apartheid

Even for arrested for it

In return we ask that a continent of 54 nations help call to action for reparations for Black Americans, they said no.
foh! Ur fukkin government aided and abetted apartheid! u were not the reason apartheid fell,
it was a coalition of many African nations & international support n pressure , same thing as the civil rights struggle, many African nations put pressure on the US govt (but I know that means jack to u )
U even had black American artists performing in South Africa during apartheid but the international African diaspora didn’t condem the totality of African Americans for that !

Anyway where did ur parents get arrested for apartheid ?

So , after all that !
Show me the grassroots political action and who u think will deliver reparations, it’s either Trump or Biden and what’s the path to reparations ?
Im not asking for another hidden bitchass rally but actual political strategy backed by grassroots political action n one side has to deliver it trump or Biden so who are u voting for ?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

They're being manipulated by right-wing think tanks (like the Federalist Society, the Heritage Foundation, American Enterprise Institute, the Free Congress Foundation, and the Ethics and Public Policy Center).

These groups are organized and basically Cointelpro in action.

They want them to focus on immigrants and not voting because it benefits them (white supremacists, white conservatives). Basically getting black folks to politically ''hang themselves".

Sad they basically can't see it. It's pretty much the black version of MAGA. To delusional to see they're being played.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are u fucking serious?

I’ve been to several task for meetings

Made calls to the OMB

Passed out flyers with information about reparations
name ,places ,contacts & verifications !!

u've spent more time talking about & demonizing immigrants (who have nothing to do with ur reparations) than provide any useful resource or information or documentation of what U HAVE DONE ! FOH!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bitch realizes hes getting exposed :giggle: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1st u dont have the power to & 2nd u cant deport American citizens just becos they have foreign parents /garndparents bcos they dont kiss ur ass or bend the knee to u bcos u think they should be beneath u
For illegal immigration?

There will be MASS DEPORTATION

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

u've spent more time talking about & demonizing immigrants (who have nothing to do with ur reparations) than provide any useful resource or information or documentation of what U HAVE DONE ! FOH!
Who the fuck are you

How about YOU meet me at a Task Force meeting

Ask me what I’ve done to my face at a task force meeting.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bitch realizes hes getting exposed :giggle: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1st u dont have the power to & 2nd u cant deport American citizens just becos they have foreign parents /garndparents bcos they dont kiss ur ass or bend the knee to u bcos u think they should be beneath u
No king babatunde. YOU are being exposed

U are not Black Americans ally

U are reaping benefits my people and ancestors have provided for you to be here.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For illegal immigration?

There will be MASS DEPORTATION
okay ?,and I have no problem with that , so now, what does that have to do with reparations?,
uve spent more time talking about demonizing immigrants than showing us an real tangible moves yall have made for this very reparartions u care so much about other than 2 rallies for tariq's & Yvettes pocket

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No king babatunde. YOU are being exposed

U are not Black Americans ally

U are reaping benefits my people and ancestors have provided for you to be here.
this is America!! and u dont own or run the corporation!! , the same america that has plundered & raped many countries around the world and their citizens are here to take back what america stole from them! & theres nothing u can do about it ! literally NOTHING!!

and what benefits exactly ? the right to breath or live in America like other ppl & some Americans who live all over the world ? to go to school?, work ? what benefits have back immigrants taken from u?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
lol……this is getting better by the day.

After picking at the bones of Kevin Samuels and feeding off manosphere blabber, this goofy light bright D-list reality star wants to grift of the FBA hustle.

When will these fools show their own paperwork to prove their lineage?

Is he afraid his white grandparents might get exposed?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again to @shaddyvillethug

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol……this is getting better by the day.

After picking at the bones of Kevin Samuels and feeding off manosphere blabber, this goofy light bright D-list reality star wants to grift of the FBA hustle.

When will these fools show their own paperwork to prove their lineage?

Is he afraid his white grandparents might get exposed?

once again hes talking about black immigrants who for the most part aren't even in the reparations space in america ! becos he has no real strategy for reparations! but when u need clicks & "engagement' like ados &fba bitches u talk derisively about Africans& black immigrants

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again to @shaddyvillethug

I don’t dance to your beat

I stated what I’ve done in my city

You don’t Vet Black Americans Babatunde