Told you the ADOS/FBA shit is a scam

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid ass bitch . Fuck Them sand cacs and Jews . This is America . What about all the Africans getting slaughtered? The world is fucked up deal with it. Why ruin America because you mad some Jews 5000 miles away killing your fellow sand cac. Guess what? Your Arab trash is also slaughtering Africans across Africa . Fuck them people
I hate that crazy ass bitch with a passion

She’s a fucking animal like those sand coons in the strip and west bank

She supports beheaded babies and HAMAS rape

KILL THEM ALL

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen Bruh, you fucks try to turn everything anti-democrat. Your question has nothing to do with my question. You said "WE", what is your contribution?
No no no, u niggas always turn it into a Republicans are the boogie man and to vote blue no matter who

WHY ARE U VETTING ME WHILE YOUR SQUAD MEMBER ISNT VOTING BLUE NO MATTER WHO

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are making up shit. MOFO you got pics and vids on the net smoking weed. Ain't nobody letting you near their kids.
Nobody on this site fucked more white bitches than Malcolm X and he’s done way more than everybody on this site combined for Black People.

You are fucking crazy as shit for judging me what I did in my super early teens and late teens.

You are one of those eastern stars / divine 9 / boule niggas who talk down on low income folks.

Shit crazy to me.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nobody on this site fucked more white bitches than Malcolm X and he’s done way more than everybody on this site combined for Black People.

You are fucking crazy as shit for judging me what I did in my super early teens and late teens.

You are one of those eastern stars / divine 9 / boule niggas who talk down on low income folks.

Shit crazy to me.
FOH, you ain't no Malcolm X. That's another thing you delusional motherfuckers do. None of the greats were internet trolls. You bitches troll the net and call it "putting in work". Facts are facts, you can call it "judging", I don't give a shit, those were facts.

Why don't your punk-ass have any pis or videos of the "task force meetings", "speaking to council members" and "advocating young people"? But you had shit on the net of yourself drinking and smoking. Don't nobody believe the shit you type.

You low income?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOH, you ain't no Malcolm X. That's another thing you delusional motherfuckers do. None of the greats were internet trolls. You bitches troll the net and call it "putting in work". Facts are facts, you can call it "judging", I don't give a shit, those were facts.

Why don't your punk-ass have any pis or videos of the "task force meetings", "speaking to council members" and "advocating young people"? But you had shit on the net of yourself drinking and smoking. Don't nobody believe the shit you type.

You low income?
Brother the biggest movement this world has ever seen was led by a 26 year old from Atlanta Georgia

Judge me by my potential and not my past

Your ad-hominems are a disgrace.

Just vote blue and keep it moving and don’t say shit.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You low income?
I don’t have to post everything I do

I don’t clout chase

I do the work

My family and people are being effected by Immigration and Illegal Immigration

Those are facts

I been to rallies and other council meetings and reparations task force meetings

I am involved in my community

I haven’t smoked in years and I no longer do degenerate activities

You put down Black American men everyday and I’m fucking tired of it.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don’t have to post everything I do

I don’t clout chase

I do the work

My family and people are being effected by Immigration and Illegal Immigration

Those are facts

I been to rallies and other council meetings and reparations task force meetings

I am involved in my community

I haven’t smoked in years and I no longer do degenerate activities

You put down Black American men everyday and I’m fucking tired of it.

You ain't done shit but trolled BGOL. The same energy you use to seach social media for anti-black trolling shit, you can post evidence of the work you claim to be putting in.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Brother the biggest movement this world has ever seen was led by a 26 year old from Atlanta Georgia

Judge me by my potential and not my past

Your ad-hominems are a disgrace.

Just vote blue and keep it moving and don’t say shit.
Again.... stop telling me what other people are doing or have done.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't done shit but trolled BGOL. The same energy you use to seach social media for anti-black trolling shit, you can post evidence of the work you claim to be putting in.
I’m not posting shit for my security

I don’t have to prove shit to you

Come to the DNC in august

Ima be here

Are you?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just dumb. How many of these guys can claim the same lineage but they don't attack them.

Because a lot of us are only courageous when it comes to us. You can see some of the trauma in the Cam ADOS thread. They hurts us real bad.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I hate that crazy ass bitch with a passion

She’s a fucking animal like those sand coons in the strip and west bank

She supports beheaded babies and HAMAS rape

KILL THEM ALL

So you're a white supremacist-loving coon? :smh: You know that "Kill them all" phrase applies to you too, right? Arab or not, it doesn't matter to them.

You and Doctor Ignorance are beyond lost.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're a white supremacist-loving coon? :smh: You know that "Kill them all" phrase applies to you too, right? Arab or not, it doesn't matter to them.

You and Doctor Ignorance are beyond lost.
Whoa

I never in my life been Muslim, been hamas or stole somebody land

He is talking about West Asians

You defending people who rape women till their pelvis breaks and beheaded babies

Israel now

Israel tomorrow

Israel Forever - Hakeem Jeffries

They have a right to defend themselves

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Whoa

I never in my life been Muslim, been hamas or stole somebody land

He is talking about West Asians

You defending people who rape women till their pelvis breaks and beheaded babies

Israel now

Israel tomorrow

Israel Forever - Hakeem Jeffries

They have a right to defend themselves
That beheading babies and raping women till their pelvis breaks shit never happened. He doesn't care if they're Hamas nor does he believe that beheading babies story. He just wants to see dead brown people.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Listen Bruh, you fucks try to turn everything anti-democrat. Your question has nothing to do with my question. You said "WE", what is your contribution?

"SAVE THE NEGRO" rally??? :smh::lol: They really do parrot things said in those online MAGA spaces even after getting kicked out of America 1st White Nationalist twitter space meetings. It's no coincidence that twitter page organizing this rally has lots of pro-Trump tweets.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we don’t fuck with Carnell at all bro

Lineage based Reparations only

great! YES TO LINEAGE BASED REPARATIONS!!! :thumbsup: infact ALMOST EVERY BLACK IMMIGRANT I KNOW AGREES WITH IT & ACTUALLY MOST ARENT EVEN THINKING ABOUT REPARATIONS TO BE HONEST !

so , will u spend ur waking hours, rallying votes, congressmen, senators, legislators, heavy political action groups, strategizing, calling up ur state lawyers, federal & global human right lawyers, the un, civil rights groups, local congressmen etc to come together & strategize on how to get reparations or will we just listen to Yvette & Tariq use it a s tool to keep insulting ppl & calling them tethers & making it a sole issue that allows the rest of our rights & privileges to be stripped AfrrmActn/DEI/Blackhistory etc? becos if anything gets done it must go thru the political machinery , no president will ever write a cheque if congress & the house dont approve it,
so once again that's where u should put ur energy , not on black immigrants, Mexicans , border talk etc..

or maybe it just easier to make puppet shows & tweet xenophobic shit about africans & call them tethers & mock their customs & lifestyles (even tho they are 1000miles away on african soil minding there business uninvolved in ur reparations talk) and use that red meat to get donations ... idk

just a thought :dunno: