Told Yall Maliah Michel finally showing that pussay!!

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
This has you that excited?

60c38c2a9e11c769692669.png
LMAO-muppet.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
She knows niggas will still smash, tho. The price probably lower now, too.

Shit, I might get in there and give her some of that ol' "Used Ta" dick. Smash cuz you used ta look good, bih.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
If she was showing the cat.... I knew that there would be a catch to it..... fucking dimly lit room.... with a dim ass strobe light? And to top it off.... she's on a "Pinky" diet...... one DL that will be deleted.... she's washed up status....Only Fans has destroyed her game

sidebar: someone needs to do a wellness check on @slam.... he might commit suicide if she fully shows the cat in a well lit room..... he won't be able to thirst trap this waste of film anymore

Damn, what happened? I thought she was working out and shit. Smh
Everything got bigger on her except for the tits..... from the back the rolls of fat looked like shark gills........ :hmm:

I didn't know she was almost 38. Out here competing with broads half her age dancing on a pole. Kinda sad when you think about it.

And they're showing more than twice as much..... :lol:

Yeah she has hit that wall. But we can't act like we didn't see it coming. She been bag chasing for years and never saw the bag. Some simp will save her. I'd just smash and dash like always. She don't care about a man and never will she wants the lifestyle.
I guarantee from the replies .... that some are already in here

Why is it so dark...

:furious::furious::furious:
So that you can't/won't be able to see the obvious..... someone that you would no longer care to see butt nekkid in normal lighting

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She knows niggas will still smash, tho. The price probably lower now, too.

Shit, I might get in there and give her some of that ol' "Used Ta" dick. Smash cuz you used ta look good, bih.

imma serve huh...da gas drunk dick... never sober...use that hoe like toilet tissue.. brah

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
basically I’m too lazy to work out. Man you can’t make this shit up

That’s exactly what it is, it’s not age or Father Time. She’s never worked out in her life, so she continues to eat and not workout.

That’s the case with most thick women so they eventually end up fat. If you didn’t workout for 30 plus years, you’re not starting at age 35+.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's now a pretty fat girl.

Alright, I'll say it...

She's a pretty fat girl.
She's a pretty fat girl.
She's a pretty phat girl.
She's a phat pretty girl.

Take your pick.

Don't forget, she's 5'8". A while back, she was bragging about "This is how 5'8" and 200+ pounds looks like". It caught up with her.

With that said, she would get the D...for a while. I won't get caught slipping and get her pregnant.

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
That’s exactly what it is, it’s not age or Father Time. She’s never worked out in her life, so she continues to eat and not workout.

That’s the case with most thick women so they eventually end up fat. If you didn’t workout for 30 plus years, you’re not starting at age 35+.

I wouldn't say that..she is like Oprah of yore...been battling that weight for years since her days with Drake.....and she used to work out hard ..posted her vids on the socials....

not sure what's going on with her in 2021 tho.....ever since she started burning Sage and getting all I nher feels her weight been ballooning..

2020:

some 2019 work out vids...yes the fat is there but she was quite active...

Lol...keep the hate at bay ..i just offering a different persepctive.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say that..she is like Oprah of yore...been battling that weight for years since her days with Drake.....and she used to work out hard ..posted her vids on the socials....

not sure what's going on with her in 2021 tho.....ever since she started burning Sage and getting all I nher feels her weight been ballooning..

2020:

some 2019 work out vids...yes the fat is there but she was quite active...

Lol...keep the hate at bay ..i just offering a different persepctive.

Why would I hate? :confused: we offer different perspectives on this board.

Looks like photo ops for the gram but it looks like she worked out.:lol:

Most thick women don’t workout but I see that she “Was” the exception.:lol:

She might be going through something or just lazy:lol:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I didn't know she was almost 38. Out here competing with broads half her age dancing on a pole. Kinda sad when you think about it.
DAAAAMN.

That puts shit into perspective like a motherfucker.

Nineteen IS half of thirty eight.

And shes an out of shape 38 too. It would be a non issue if she was EARNING her spot.

If your job is to look good, your body is your asset.

Shes looking more like a liability.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Well. Happy to see what she is showing. And yes, she is past her prime of importance. These new breed of social media "models" got her beat. However, she is correct that she is still cute and will not have a shortage of men. We all know we would still fuck if offered.

At this point she needs to be working on an end game. Competing at her age and size is going to be rough even if she is showing the pink.

Still nice to see, tho.