Told Yall Maliah Michel finally showing that pussay!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen. She can still get all that work. Damn I want to cuddle now more than ever.

Bpn7VV.gif

BpuyXa.gif
FUCK!!! Just had another sssseeeiizuuure.

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
FUCK!!! Just has another sssseeeiizuuure.

You can really see the flab on these. That back fat and that belly hanging lower and lower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: She could totally change it around but she won't. She'll join Pinky, Keeni and whole lot of other bitches who had their 5 minutes. And all those followers and nobody saved her? What that let you know?

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
You can really see the flab on these. That back fat and that belly hanging lower and lower :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: She could totally change it around but she won't. She'll join Pinky, Keeni and who lot of other bitches who had their 5 minutes. And all those followers and nobody saved her? What that let you know?

She ain't the saving type. She belongs to the streets.

Probably just said "fuck it, I'mma be a BBW" like Gaia did.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Is her onlyfans bs in the basement? I found a few files but this looks like it’s before she let it all go. Sad

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
basically I’m too lazy to work out. Man you can’t make this shit up
That’s exactly what it is, it’s not age or Father Time. She’s never worked out in her life, so she continues to eat and not workout.

That’s the case with most thick women so they eventually end up fat. If you didn’t workout for 30 plus years, you’re not starting at age 35+.

‘She made the mistake a lot of spur of the moment health nuts do, she had went vegan I think and lost a lot of weight but when you just jump into that lifestyle 85% of people will fail because it’s hard to maintain. She lost all that weight but since she travels it was hard to find healthy food right right off the plane, before the club, while at the club, after the club, right before a flight so she gained all that weight back. When the pandemic hit and clubs closed she should have been good as far as eating right but if you’re stuck in the house all day you’’l eventually start laying around and snacking

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
And this is the why and how her thirst trapping is strong and lives on... no doubt you'd wrap a blanket around that midsection...bend her over and fuck her just to say that you did... knowing that most will think that you smashed in her glory days..... :hmm:

Yes he and others will, there are people on this board who said they will still smash Pinky based on how she USED TO LOOK :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Age and covid must have hit her hard with the strip clubs and gyms being closed for a period

She's 30+

She's going to be one of those old hoes selling pussy in the club, if she's not already

Drake gave her a hint she was looking like old Miami Shaq. Now she looks like Cleveland Shaq.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This should've been a R.I.P. thread cause this ho has officially passed.... into the "Nah, I'm good" zone as far as wanting to see her cat,,,, her expiration date has passed

200w.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Well. Happy to see what she is showing. And yes, she is past her prime of importance. These new breed of social media "models" got her beat. However, she is correct that she is still cute and will not have a shortage of men. We all know we would still fuck if offered.

At this point she needs to be working on an end game. Competing at her age and size is going to be rough even if she is showing the pink.

Still nice to see, tho.
fucked is one thing.

no man of means that she wants is wifing that.