Told Yall Maliah Michel finally showing that pussay!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Damn. It does not ring a bell.

She's quasi famous. Dated Drake. Was in his find your love video. He bought her condo in West Houston. Sean Kingston simped hard after her (spent loot on her and she friend zoned him - he was litterely suicidal)...

Used to dance at Scores. If you been on Bgol she's been a staple on here for about 11 or 12 years.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I like them thick myself but what she was and now i know where she is going and it does have pinky all over it...sitting at home not leaving the house will do that every time!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The truth is if she was just a regular chick at the store I would be happy and cool with her body BUT since we got evidence of how she looked and how fine she was its bad she has let herself gain weight like that and now she wants to get butt ass naked fat version. She needs to drop that extra weight and then get pussy naked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is how i feel

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
She's quasi famous. Dated Drake. Was in his find your love video. He bought her condo in West Houston. Sean Kingston simped hard after her (spent loot on her and she friend zoned him - he was litterely suicidal)...

Used to dance at Scores. If you been on Bgol she's been a staple on here for about 11 or 12 years.

Good shit fam. I don't remember her but I don't remember a lot of hoes.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ dudes calling her chubby..that chick is FAT FAT!! The vid title should’ve been “I’m a fat girl now”

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not so much the weight for me.. I actually don't mind the lil extra she put on. It's the fact that she waits this long to fully show the pussy and it was just completely underwhelming. I was never a huge fan of hers so maybe I'm biased.

This is like Aurora Jolie finally getting fucked vaginally.. Bish.. you past your prime and now you want us to get excited about you getting your pussy fucked...

Plus wtf was up with the damn lights... Smh..

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

To make it easier shes the big booty high yella chick with the dragon tattoo on her ass