Timoth Bradley officially signed with Top Rank next fight is against Casamayor

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Floyd can fight at 154, Martinez is really a 154 lb'er fighting at middleweight. I never realized Sergio was such a small middleweight. Floyd is at the point Martinez was 2 years ago. He's gotten older, his body is maturing and he's filled out his body more, also it seems like Floyd is punching a bit harder.

I agree he seems to be punching much harder than before...& Floyd IMO can fight at 154 & clear out that division he is way too fast for cats like Cotto, Marg...

do you think it would be easy for Sergio to make such a cut so late in his career....he was talking about 150 for Pac months ago

I thought that was crazy....if possible I wouldn't mind seeing that superfight happen...

IMO that fight would be way more technical than May Vs. Pac

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
Speed and power don't mean much if your footwork is sloppy and his is sloppy as hell, like most Roach fighters. He also hasn't shown me any boxing IQ. He should have had Maidana ko'd from body shots 3 rounds into their fight. Khan would lose to Floyd and lose badly.

I agree with you mostly. I think as I said he has the physically tools, but is lacking the mentally or as you said the boxing IQ to beat PBF. I think we are except that he would lose badly to PBF. Because he does have the physical tools. And PBF did said Khan needed to beat his fighter first. Which makes me think since he turned him down. There might be something he sees in him that he isn't in a rush to sign a fight with dude.

merce77

Star
Registered
I agree he seems to be punching much harder than before...& Floyd IMO can fight at 154 & clear out that division he is way too fast for cats like Cotto, Marg...

do you think it would be easy for Sergio to make such a cut so late in his career....he was talking about 150 for Pac months ago

I thought that was crazy....if possible I wouldn't mind seeing that superfight happen...

IMO that fight would be way more technical than May Vs. Pac

I saw an interview with him on Spanish television a few days ago. He said he can make 154-156 with no real struggle. He said the statement he made about 150 was bullshit. It was in response to Pacquiao saying a few days earlier that he would consider fighting Serg if he could make 150 and when Serg said OK all he heard was crickets from the Pac camp. But he said he def is not going down to 150.

Last edited:

merce77

Star
Registered
I agree with you mostly. I think as I said he has the physically tools, but is lacking the mentally or as you said the boxing IQ to beat PBF. I think we are except that he would lose badly to PBF. Because he does have the physical tools. And PBF did said Khan needed to beat his fighter first. Which makes me think since he turned him down. There might be something he sees in him that he isn't in a rush to sign a fight with dude.

I think it has more to do with Floyd putting his fighters name out there in the media along with his and Khan's in the same breath. Promotion. I don't see anything in Khan to make me believe he can beat Floyd other than everyone elses game plan against Floyd - land a lucky punch.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
I saw an interview with him on Spanish television a few days ago. He said he can make 154-156 with no real struggle. He said the statement he made about 150 was bullshit. It was in response to Pacquiao saying a few days earlier that he would consider fighting Serg if he could make 150 and when Serg said OK all he heard was crickets from the Pac camp. But he said he def is not going down to 150.

:cool:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Canelo is a big star in the making. Dude does super bowl numbers out in Mexico, dude is another option.

Canelo is still fighting reality TV boxers... he just isn't ready. The time it will take to get him ready is too long for Floyd in my opinion

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Let's see. I agree with 50% of what you are saying. First I disagree with Timmy not earning a big pay day. He unified titles with the guy that was consider at the least his peer in the alexander fight. That in itself should lead to bigger paydays.

It would have since Amir Khan was looking to fight him for the biggest payday of his life. He chose not to, for whatever reason.

I mean if Ortiz can come from quitting to winning a title and never defending his title ever. deserved a fight with pbf and he doesn't deserve a manny fight. Something is very wrong. Now Timmy getting to fight cause he signs with Bob is no different than PBF always fight his camp GBP fighters. That is the way of the boxing world these days.

Why are we talking about Mayweather in this thread? Damn.
Ortiz did defend his title, against Floyd Mayweather. He lost. Welterweight is a thin division and it's the one Floyd fights in and Ortiz was the top champion since Mayweather was inactive and Pacquiao fought a jr middleweight fight in his last bout.
Mayweather doesn't have a "camp" other than Mayweather Promotions. He is not a Golden Boy fighter. He works with GB, not for them. He can fight whoever he wants.

Timmy doesn't need to take a tough fight because he is in line for a major payday. which in turn is also a big fight. That is the business side. At least Joel gets paid and tv time. He is in a can't lose situation. I'm happy Joel a fighter people have ducked in the past still gets a chance to make some money. Where I see guys doing bullshit fights are PBF and Manny. It pisses me off. But they are not settling anything in the ring until they settle out of court. And by the comments PBF made after his last fight. A speedy outcome is bound to happen. And once that mess is out the way. We might see a fight between the two men we all want to see so we can shut up.

How does this fight with Casamayor line Tim up for a bigger payday, I assume you mean Pacquiao? He's fighting an old jr welter while Pacquiao fights, generally, as a welterweight. This is a bullshit fight that makes me wish for the upset.

:smh: Bradley can't be compared to Ortiz because Manny and Floyd are welters. Ortiz proved himself by beating the best welter outside of Manny and Floyd. Bradley looked like shit at welter and he hasn't even reached Hatton status of proving he is the best at 140 to warrant a big time welter fight.

:lol: at the irony of you saying he can duck Khan on the hope of getting Manny. Not even a guarantee... then taking Casamayor and your defending it as a business decision while taking shots at Manny and Floyd. :lol::lol::lol:

:smh:

Exactly. A Buk is buk, huh?

The hell are you talking about Khan wanted to make the fight and Bradley said no. It wasn't a promoter pushing him out of the fight.

You say he is trying to fight the best in the world... well Khan wanted a fight and he chose Casamayor.

I understand the positioning the fighters do to get money fights and I have no problem with it, but I find it odd that you are always saying your a fan, you don't care about the business, you want the best fights and taking easier fights over tough fights is ducking...

By the way... out of Khan, Pac and PBF... I would choose PBF cause it is the toughest fight along with paying the most... and what is the best way to make that fight happen... beat Khan who always has PBF's name in his mouth.

He's down, Alaska. Go to the neutral corner.

If he looks beatable, PBF will be on the phone tonight trying to make that fight.

Then Martinez better have call waiting because Pacquiao will be on the other line. That's how boxing works and has for a long, long time.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
He's down, Alaska. Go to the neutral corner.

I just like the knots he twist himself in and then he runs away from shit that he says... it is amazing that he refuses to acknowledge his own bullshit and he is quick to repeat the same shit after time passes from the schooling he gets in one of these threads.

I don't get why he won't just admit he has a double standard for fighters. In no way is it possible to say fighters shouldn't avoid tough fights and think it is okay for Bradley to fight Casamayor over Khan. Then he acts like somehow it is a choice between Khan or Pac...:smh:

It would have made more sense if he didn't fight Khan and try to get Berto or something like that... that is really the way to earn a slot against Manny or PBF, but Casamayor:confused: That type of victory gets you a slot with Maidana and speaking about Maidana it would have made more sense to fight him instead of Casamayor... He has been sitting out for awhile and during that time there were tons of guys looking for something, but he picks Casamayor...:hmm:

Last edited:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I just like the knots he twist himself in and then he runs away from shit that he says... it is amazing that he refuses to acknowledge his own bullshit and he is quick to repeat the same shit after time passes from the schooling he gets in one of these threads.

I don't get why he won't just admit he has a double standard for fighters. In no way is it possible to say fighters shouldn't avoid tough fights and think it is okay for Bradley to fight Casamayor over Khan. Then he acts like somehow it is a choice between Khan or Pac...:smh:

It would have made more sense if he didn't fight Khan and try to get Berto or something like that... that is really the way to earn a slot against Manny or PBF, but Casamayor:confused: That type of victory gets you a slot with Maidana and speaking about Maidana it would have made more sense to fight him instead of Casamayor... He has been sitting out for awhile and during that time there were tons of guys looking for something, but he picks Casamayor...:hmm:

Maidana would have been a solid choice.

I have stated many times I have no problem with a guy doing good business even if I don't like it, they are the ones taking the punches but this isn't even good business. Beating Casamayor now doesn't get him any closer to a big fight than he would fighting almost anyone else. In fact, he turned down one big payday and, in not getting Maidana or one of the other many notable jr welters in the ring, misses another one.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
Maidana would have been a solid choice.

I have stated many times I have no problem with a guy doing good business even if I don't like it, they are the ones taking the punches but this isn't even good business. Beating Casamayor now doesn't get him any closer to a big fight than he would fighting almost anyone else. In fact, he turned down one big payday and, in not getting Maidana or one of the other many notable jr welters in the ring, misses another one.

Lol, timmy signing with top rank got him closer to manny. You honestly don't see that? Joel is just a tune up. And do you guys really believe pbf isnt a gbp fighter in almost every way possible. He only fights gbp fighters since him and oscar met. His next fight will be against another gbp fighter.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
The hell are you talking about Khan wanted to make the fight and Bradley said no. It wasn't a promoter pushing him out of the fight.

You say he is trying to fight the best in the world... well Khan wanted a fight and he chose Casamayor.

I understand the positioning the fighters do to get money fights and I have no problem with it, but I find it odd that you are always saying your a fan, you don't care about the business, you want the best fights and taking easier fights over tough fights is ducking...

By the way... out of Khan, Pac and PBF... I would choose PBF cause it is the toughest fight along with paying the most... and what is the best way to make that fight happen... beat Khan who always has PBF's name in his mouth.

Power Post...:thumbsup:

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
Power Post...:thumbsup:

Dont build him up to fail. I don't care about the business part. That is his deal. But i like the fact he is in line for a manny fight. If he wants to protect that then cool. You heard all the talk about pbf fighting ortiz cause the manny fight would be next. But we all know pbf doesnt want manny. Which is why that fight was wack. That was a tune up to fight what? Another guy gbp is going to give him for an easy win. Timmy has a good opportunity. Let him gets some competitive rounds in and then meet manny. That seems to be the plan. It makes sense to me.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Lol, timmy signing with top rank got him closer to manny. You honestly don't see that? Joel is just a tune up. And do you guys really believe pbf isnt a gbp fighter in almost every way possible. He only fights gbp fighters since him and oscar met. His next fight will be against another gbp fighter.

Joel is a tune up...:lol: Tune ups are usually against solid guys who just can't make it to the next level... not a dude who should have retired two years ago. Also you fight tune ups when you have consistently fought at the championship level.

Joel isn't even in his prime wouldn't be the type of thing to get you ready for Pac... there is no justification for choosing Casamayor over all the good comp out there. Shit even if he wasn't looking for the toughest fight and just something to brush off the rust... what about a Katsidis or a guy like that:confused:

If you are saying signing to Top Rank is the thing lining up the Pac fight, which we all get, then you have to acknowledge that has nothing to do with choosing Casamayor over the Khan fight.

About Floyd being a GBP fighter... :smh: He is truly on his own. I don't know a single promoter that will allow their fighters to air their dirty laundry at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
Joel is a tune up...:lol: Tune ups are usually against solid guys who just can't make it to the net level... not a dude who should have retired two years ago. Also you fight tune ups when you have consistently fought at the championship level.

Joel isn't even in his prime wouldn't be the type of thing to get you ready for Pac... there is no justification for choosing Casamayor over all the good comp out there. Shit even if he wasn't looking for the toughest fight and just something to brush off the rust... what about a Katsidis or a guy like that:confused:

If you are saying signing to Top Rank is the thing lining up the Pac fight, which we all get, then you have to acknowledge that has nothing to do with choosing Casamayor over the Khan fight.

About Floyd being a GBP fighter... :smh: He is truly on his own. I don't know a single promoter that will allow their fighters to air their dirty laundry at every opportunity.

dude, I hear you.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Dont build him up to fail. I don't care about the business part. That is his deal. But i like the fact he is in line for a manny fight. If he wants to protect that then cool. You heard all the talk about pbf fighting ortiz cause the manny fight would be next. But we all know pbf doesnt want manny. Which is why that fight was wack. That was a tune up to fight what? Another guy gbp is going to give him for an easy win. Timmy has a good opportunity. Let him gets some competitive rounds in and then meet manny. That seems to be the plan. It makes sense to me.

People cosign me picking you apart because you make no sense. :smh:

If Ortiz is such a bad choice in your opinion, why the fuck do you like a Bradley pick from Manny :confused::smh::confused:

Bradley is smaller. He doesn't have a punchers' chance. He hasn't fought a lot of stiff comp. He looked like shit when he moved up to 147. His career defining fight with Alexander was a sloppy, ugly mess that was anything, but impressive. The only things in the plus column is his youth and his half slick style. :smh:

At least Ortiz had size, a punchers' chance and a impressive win under his belt... I didn't think he even deserved the fight with Berto, but when he won I had to say fuck it cause Berto deserved the shot... Berto was in line for Floyd, better yet, he should have been fighting Pac instead of Mosley and Margarito getting those chances.

Khan has done more to prove his worth than anyone else besides maybe Martinez and if anyone wants to cash in they should be looking for the reasonable fight which is with Khan. Bradley should have taken that fight cause if he beat Khan with Khan's ripped off version of Pac's style... I would give him a chance to beat Manny.

Let's be real for a second, Bradley doesn't want Khan cause he would probably lose. Which would make Bradley another guy that looked like shit and got a call from Manny. Manny doesn't want to fight Floyd or Khan so he doesn't have a move except Bradley. So Pac would have to fight Floyd if Bradley is knocked off.

Arum is realizing they are scraping the bottom of the barrel and I wouldn't be shocked if they setup the Bradley fight quickly.

merce77

Star
Registered

No. YOU'RE delusional ass thinks that. None of us who are based in reality "know" this. I'll tell you what I know - if I were to design a fighter to put the ass whipping on his life on Pac - it would be Floyd. Everyone I know who is neutral on this subject believes that PBF is simply too skilled for a guy who's best asset is his ability to throw a lot of punches for 12 rounds. If top rank was really serious about fighting Floyd and if they KNEW that Manny could beat him, they would have conceded to the tests, which was Floyd's only demand. This has nothing to do with positioning or Manny not allowing Floyd to "dictate" to him, something that is fine when he's doing it to much lesser fighters in every negotiation. Oh and ALL Manny does is fight in house guys. Now they're trying to line up Timothy Bradley?!?!?!? HE'S a serious threat to Pac?!?!?! - a guy who already looked shitty at welter?!?!?! If Floyd were to sign to Top Rank tonight - that fight would still not happen. Hell Pac's trainer knows Pac can't beat Floyd and pretty much said so. All I need to know is that Floyd has been 100% constant in his ONE demand for the fight - while Manny's camp has flip flopped all over the place with excuses as to why that demand will not be met. If Manny were serious about REALLY taking on threats - well, PBF don't wanna fight? - move up and fight Sergio - IF you really want to fight the best and legitimately be the best. How are you still the p4p king when in the last year, Margarito and Mosley have been your biggest challenges while Sergio Martinez has dominated A-list fighters(with the exception of Saturday)? To tell you the truth, you should apply for a job at ESPN, a lot of those guys think Manny is the greatest fighter of all time and Floyd can't run away fast enough from him - you'd fit right in.

Que Roger Mayweathers voice "Most people don't know shit about boxing"

merce77

Star
Registered
People cosign me picking you apart because you make no sense. :smh:

If Ortiz is such a bad choice in your opinion, why the fuck do you like a Bradley pick from Manny :confused::smh::confused:

Bradley is smaller. He doesn't have a punchers' chance. He hasn't fought a lot of stiff comp. He looked like shit when he moved up to 147. His career defining fight with Alexander was a sloppy, ugly mess that was anything, but impressive. The only things in the plus column is his youth and his half slick style. :smh:

At least Ortiz had size, a punchers' chance and a impressive win under his belt... I didn't think he even deserved the fight with Berto, but when he won I had to say fuck it cause Berto deserved the shot... Berto was in line for Floyd, better yet, he should have been fighting Pac instead of Mosley and Margarito getting those chances.

Khan has done more to prove his worth than anyone else besides maybe Martinez and if anyone wants to cash in they should be looking for the reasonable fight which is with Khan. Bradley should have taken that fight cause if he beat Khan with Khan's ripped off version of Pac's style... I would give him a chance to beat Manny.

Let's be real for a second, Bradley doesn't want Khan cause he would probably lose. Which would make Bradley another guy that looked like shit and got a call from Manny. Manny doesn't want to fight Floyd or Khan so he doesn't have a move except Bradley. So Pac would have to fight Floyd if Bradley is knocked off.

Arum is realizing they are scraping the bottom of the barrel and I wouldn't be shocked if they setup the Bradley fight quickly.

Someone already told me they have his next fight after Marquez lined up. Are those the actions of a promoter/fighter who wants to fight Floyd? They lined Marquez up practically in the ring right after the Mosley fight. They aren't giving Floyd or any other real challenger, any time to throw their hat in the ring.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
fam you know Bradley Vs Pac is coming...Bradley Vs Khan is a definite....Arum doesn't want to lose any money...:lol:

....let me hear the critics explain a possible Bradley Vs. Pac in the future & how much of a challenge he will be for Pac :rolleyes::lol:....

PBF is more skilled than Manny....I have no doubt he would win by UD against Manny...Manny has too many holes in his game for Floyd....PBF right now can dominate almost any division close to WW...

but this is broken record now....:lol:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Floyd can fight at 154, Martinez is really a 154 lb'er fighting at middleweight. I never realized Sergio was such a small middleweight. Floyd is at the point Martinez was 2 years ago. He's gotten older, his body is maturing and he's filled out his body more, also it seems like Floyd is punching a bit harder.

After seeing how small of a middleweight he is, I have come around to this. It's a fight that can be made.

No, I don't see that. Fighting and beating Khan would have made him the top jr welter and, with welter being so thin and his ability to move up, would have made him the next guy in line if Mayweather and Pacquiao don't make it happen next year.
I don't believe Mayweather isn't a GB fighter, he's not. He co-promotes with them. There's a difference between an employee and a boss.

No. YOU'RE delusional ass thinks that. None of us who are based in reality "know" this. I'll tell you what I know - if I were to design a fighter to put the ass whipping on his life on Pac - it would be Floyd. Everyone I know who is neutral on this subject believes that PBF is simply too skilled for a guy who's best asset is his ability to throw a lot of punches for 12 rounds. If top rank was really serious about fighting Floyd and if they KNEW that Manny could beat him, they would have conceded to the tests, which was Floyd's only demand. This has nothing to do with positioning or Manny not allowing Floyd to "dictate" to him, something that is fine when he's doing it to much lesser fighters in every negotiation. Oh and ALL Manny does is fight in house guys. Now they're trying to line up Timothy Bradley?!?!?!? HE'S a serious threat to Pac?!?!?! - a guy who already looked shitty at welter?!?!?! If Floyd were to sign to Top Rank tonight - that fight would still not happen. Hell Pac's trainer knows Pac can't beat Floyd and pretty much said so. All I need to know is that Floyd has been 100% constant in his ONE demand for the fight - while Manny's camp has flip flopped all over the place with excuses as to why that demand will not be met. If Manny were serious about REALLY taking on threats - well, PBF don't wanna fight? - move up and fight Sergio - IF you really want to fight the best and legitimately be the best. How are you still the p4p king when in the last year, Margarito and Mosley have been your biggest challenges while Sergio Martinez has dominated A-list fighters(with the exception of Saturday)? To tell you the truth, you should apply for a job at ESPN, a lot of those guys think Manny is the greatest fighter of all time and Floyd can't run away fast enough from him - you'd fit right in.

Que Roger Mayweathers voice "Most people don't know shit about boxing"

Don't go ending threads before I can get back to them, merce.:angry:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-rips-bradley-chicken-crossed-casamayor--44446

By Chris Labate

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is continuing to fire verbal jabs at his WBO counterpart, Timothy Bradley. Khan is still upset with Bradley turning down a lucrative deal for a planned unification bout. The fight was going to take place this past July, but when Bradley rejected a seven-figure deal he was replaced with then IBF champion Zab Judah.

This past Thursday, Bradley signed a promotional agreement with Top Rank. He debuts for the company on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez undercard on November 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The opponent is former champion Joel Casamayor.

"Wow, Tim Bradley vs. Joel Casamayor?? The guy [Casamayor] is 40-years-old and ranked 30th [in the world]. I'm sorry but he ain't no Bernard Hopkins. I dont know how Bradley gets away with fights like this. Maybe because nobody cares about him. I guess the chicken crossed the road to fight Casamayor...payday," blasted Khan.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-backs-casamayor-i-hope-he-knocks-bradley-out--44510

By Chris LaBate

IBF/WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has gone from taking shots at Joel Casamayor (38-5-1, 22 KOs), to supporting the boxer on all accounts. After Khan became critical of Casamayor being selected as the opponent for WBO ljunior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (27-0, 11 KOs), who clash as part of the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas - the Cuban fighter tore into Khan on BoxingScene.com. Khan issued his response, but probably not the kind of response Casamayor expected.

"Love waking up to banter, but Casamayor threatening me? Come on man, is that what fighters do? I met you at your weigh-in versus [Robert] Guerrero. He even asked me for a fight in England and said he wants to make big money. We had a good laugh, very respectful. My tweets about Bradley's next fight, and were not meant to be disrespectful to Casamayor. He's achieved a lot in this sport and had great fights. It was more anger towards Bradley. Lets hope Casamayor does me a favor and knocks Bradley out since he didn't want to step in the ring with me," Khan said.

tp2001

Star
Registered
Someone already told me they have his next fight after Marquez lined up. Are those the actions of a promoter/fighter who wants to fight Floyd? They lined Marquez up practically in the ring right after the Mosley fight. They aren't giving Floyd or any other real challenger, any time to throw their hat in the ring.

I tried to tell y'all in Merce's thread that this was gonna happen...As soon as I saw the title of this thread...

:itsawrap:

And yet folks are still riding on Manny when the real cat they ridin is Bob Arum. Come on, now...When Floyd was in the stable, Arum had every opportunity to match him with Pac and/or Cotto (and later Margarito) but did not make that happen. Now he has tricked most of the public that Floyd wanted no parts of his fighters, but Floyd could blow out every single one of them...makes me :smh: at this whole thing

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-backs-casamayor-i-hope-he-knocks-bradley-out--44510

By Chris LaBate

IBF/WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has gone from taking shots at Joel Casamayor (38-5-1, 22 KOs), to supporting the boxer on all accounts. After Khan became critical of Casamayor being selected as the opponent for WBO ljunior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (27-0, 11 KOs), who clash as part of the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard on November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas - the Cuban fighter tore into Khan on BoxingScene.com. Khan issued his response, but probably not the kind of response Casamayor expected.

"Love waking up to banter, but Casamayor threatening me? Come on man, is that what fighters do? I met you at your weigh-in versus [Robert] Guerrero. He even asked me for a fight in England and said he wants to make big money. We had a good laugh, very respectful. My tweets about Bradley's next fight, and were not meant to be disrespectful to Casamayor. He's achieved a lot in this sport and had great fights. It was more anger towards Bradley. Lets hope Casamayor does me a favor and knocks Bradley out since he didn't want to step in the ring with me," Khan said.

What did he expect from Joel? Anyways he has as you guys say unfinished business with Marcos Maidana that needs his attention. All Marcos has been saying is dude is running from him. And Khan fighting Peterson looks like that might be true. Khan is taking an easy fight and is expecting another easy fight at his 147 debut. At least Timmy is gunning for Manny his next fight after an easy one.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
What did he expect from Joel? Anyways he has as you guys say unfinished business with Marcos Maidana that needs his attention. All Marcos has been saying is dude is running from him. And Khan fighting Peterson looks like that might be true. Khan is taking an easy fight and is expecting another easy fight at his 147 debut. At least Timmy is gunning for Manny his next fight after an easy one.

:confused: The fuck are you talking about :confused:

I'm not a Khan fan, but he stepped to low skilled but very dangerous Maidana. I would love a rematch, but that fight wasn't close... he beat Maidana clearly and he really doesn't have to prove anything else with Maidana even though a rmatch would be nice. Maidana has to step his game up and get a good win under his belt though.

Peterson is in the mix and he isn't the best but he's pretty good... shit he beat Ortiz in my opinion so why not.

Khan fought Judah in place of Bradley so I don't get the easy fight thing. He wanted Bradley who is considered no. 1 or 2 at his weight class.

Also every other word out of Khans mouth is Mayweather so he is gunning for the best, but is at least smart enough to know he isn't ready and trying to beat the best at his weight class to get ready and make himself worthy.

Only thing he has to do that he has avoided is Prescott. I criticized Khan a while back for always low balling opponents and I said I understand Bradley business moves if he is going to get Khan after this fight, but that was before Bradley picked Casamayor :smh: Also if he is just going to jump up to Manny, good luck, but he took the easy road without anyway to justify this shit.

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Casamayor best days are behind him he's just a gatekeeper now
Badley needs to just come up to 147 and put that 0 on the line vs Money :yes:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
:confused: The fuck are you talking about :confused:

I'm not a Khan fan, but he stepped to low skilled but very dangerous Maidana. I would love a rematch, but that fight wasn't close... he beat Maidana clearly and he really doesn't have to prove anything else with Maidana even though a rmatch would be nice. Maidana has to step his game up and get a good win under his belt though.

Peterson is in the mix and he isn't the best but he's pretty good... shit he beat Ortiz in my opinion so why not.

Khan fought Judah in place of Bradley so I don't get the easy fight thing. He wanted Bradley who is considered no. 1 or 2 at his weight class.

Also every other word out of Khans mouth is Mayweather so he is gunning for the best, but is at least smart enough to know he isn't ready and trying to beat the best at his weight class to get ready and make himself worthy.

Only thing he has to do that he has avoided is Prescott. I criticized Khan a while back for always low balling opponents and I said I understand Bradley business moves if he is going to get Khan after this fight, but that was before Bradley picked Casamayor :smh: Also if he is just going to jump up to Manny, good luck, but he took the easy road without anyway to justify this shit.

:yes:
Hate to do it but I have to cosign this.:D

Firefox

Support BGOL
Registered
Keep dreaming. That fight's never gonna happen.

I don't know man. As long as its taking for the shit to come to fruition, I cant believe that the fight will never be made in the near future. Should or when it happens, it will be the most watched sporting event in the history of the sport (I think). The whole planet will be watching that shit. The amount of money to be made on it, I doubt even Arum can resist and carry on continuing to delay the shit beyond a certain point. But we all know he's keeping Pac ( his main gravy train) away from Floyd to squeeze the most profit out of him while he can. Either way. hope the shit happens. If not I'm gonna be one pissed off muthafucka :angry: I

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
By the way, Khan vs Peterson is a good match up. Peterson might give him trouble cause he is slick.

That's what I was thinking. Peterson isn't great but, at this point, neither is Khan. Peterson's rightful underdog but he's a good fighter to measure Khan by.