Time to boycott GM Motors

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who the fuck still buys GM in 2019?!? Anyone that can read should know there's no quality, reliability or sophistication in their vehicles. :confused::confused::confused:

Bruh, GM makes Chevys
And when you pull up in a Camaro ZL1, or Vette ZR1, dudes will be hatin.....

2019-zl1-launch-01.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then I swear they should be penalized SEVERELY as f*ck...EXTRA

I agree with you.. But you and I know they will get hit with sum type of fine and then they will have to change the whole way the go about making cars. To be honest, this is probably what GM wanted.. What better way to get your plants turned over to AI/robots!!

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No you be quiet we can boycott GM. As much as I love Chevrolets I will not buy any thing from them until they get this situation squared away

I mean... It's not like GM is leading the country on shit sold. It ain't that difficult of a thing to boycott. Allot of people been said fuck GM with their wallets, it just wasn't for this shit.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I was looking for hate from mofos I'd pull up in one of these:
0d20ee9ae2a397fdd48aa9539c2d8b15.jpg

Nah, down here in North Carolina we have a lot of open highway
People speed on the regular down here
When you pull up to the light or when people see you with a Camaro ZL1, Vette, Hellcat.....they know to get the hell out the way

:cool::cool::cool:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, down here in North Carolina we have a lot of open highway
People speed on the regular down here
When you pull up to the light or when people see you with a Camaro ZL1, Vette, Hellcat.....they know to get the hell out the way

:cool::cool::cool:

I fully respect those 2 cars... But for what they cost at the top trims, it's more appealing shit out there with better build quality. Always been my issue with not just GM, but American cars in general. They all look good for a good year and a half, then they age like cacs.

But I feel you. Once traffic dies down I85, 485, and 77 are damn near the wild west. But them troopers on 485... Sigh... Took me 1500 and court costs to get out of my last relatively unscathed.

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, Ive been thinking about a new cameo lately!! That shit/thinking has been shut the fuck down!! I guess, Im sticking with honda or nissans!!

I just rent them. Pick up an SS or a Challenger from avis for a weekend, have fun and turn it back it. I prefer that over getting a $40,000 loan on a car that I probably won't be driving in 3 years anyway.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GM been doing shit like this since day one.

Nobody should be surprised.

You know, they just got caught!! They are 1 of millions of places of employment that have that same operating motto!! Its all fun and games, until they get caught!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
No you be quiet we can boycott GM. As much as I love Chevrolets I will not buy any thing from them until they get this situation squared away
Exactly. I love Yukons & Sierras but will be looking at purchasing one used or new.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just rent them. Pick up an SS or a Challenger from avis for a weekend, have fun and turn it back it. I prefer that over getting a $40,000 loan on a car that I probably won't be driving in 3 years anyway.

Thats a good idea!! My old man told me the worst thing a person can spend money on is a vehicle, he was right!! Anyway, The cameo I was looking at was starting at 46k!! Thats alot of money spent on sum metal and plastic!! Good reply bro, Im going to rent one and get my rush that way!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck Nissan! Them muhfuckas put out shitty CVT transmissions on their cars and side with their lying ass dealerships when you bring the cars back to confront them on it

Whats a CVT tranny?? Yeah, nissan service dept got me for $450, because they forgot to charge up my AC!! I battled them for a week and had to break down a pay, because the temps were in the upper 90's-100!! I get pissed just thinking about it..

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Whats a CVT tranny?? Yeah, nissan service dept got me for $450, because they forgot to charge up my AC!! I battled them for a week and had to break down a pay, because the temps were in the upper 90's-100!! I get pissed just thinking about it..
CVT = continuously variable transmission. You can get more details about what a CVT is here: https://www.carfax.com/blog/CVT-pros-and-cons. With Nissan, a lot of their vehicles had an issue where the car would stutter very badly when first coming out of idle. The stuttering was similar to when someone driving a manual car doesn't fully sink the clutch. Fucking dealership told me even though their engineer feels the issue, they can't do anything cuz no computer code errors were being generated. They literally told me that I would need to wait until it gets worse. When I went to corporate to complain, the dealership lied saying they had no records of the issue and ultimately corporate sided with the dealership. This is an issue that affects a broad range of their cars but not enough to warrant a recall :smh::angry:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CVT = continuously variable transmission. You can get more details about what a CVT is here: https://www.carfax.com/blog/CVT-pros-and-cons. With Nissan, a lot of their vehicles had an issue where the car would stutter very badly when first coming out of idle. The stuttering was similar to when someone driving a manual car doesn't fully sink the clutch. Fucking dealership told me even though their engineer feels the issue, they can't do anything cuz no computer code errors were being generated. They literally told me that I would need to wait until it gets worse. When I went to corporate to complain, the dealership lied saying they had no records of the issue and ultimately corporate sided with the dealership. This is an issue that affects a broad range of their cars but not enough to warrant a recall :smh::angry:

I never knew that about those trannys, thanks.

Bruh, I feel your pain when dealing with those dealerships.. The whole dealership process just bothers the hell out of me.. From buying the car and dealing with the service dept. The whole time I deal with a dealership, I just get the oddest feeling as Im getting fucked over!!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Im srry. . IF i was in that position... Some stuff would have changed one way or another.. Srry but i know me, i would have set up a secret camera n caught a few of them on tape and from there i would have gave my own justice to them away from wrk..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was a Murano but yeah man fuck em to the highest level of fucktivity. That shit was beyond frustrating
I never knew that about those trannys, thanks.

Bruh, I feel your pain when dealing with those dealerships.. The whole dealership process just bothers the hell out of me.. From buying the car and dealing with the service dept. The whole time I deal with a dealership, I just get the oddest feeling as Im getting fucked over!!

I think this is what he was talking about
Check the 2:32 mark.....non serviceable CVT :smh:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Bruh, name one thing/company we as a people held a successful and sustained boycott against? Notice I underlined "sustained".