Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This one here is perfect...my subject is getting better...the rigors are gone..brah
generally dont like needles , i only got the STROMECTROL pills, easier to administer

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
no doubt but vaccines arent automatic it takes approx 1-3 weeks after the shot for it to begin fully kick in, he might've been got it even b4 the vaccine, and at his age its still risky, we'll never fully know yet
I have been hearing a lot of shady things happening to people with this vet saying so people keep your ears open y’all know how I feel about this vaccine

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been hearing a lot of shady things happening to people with this vet saying so people keep your ears open y’all know how I feel about this vaccine
yeah skepticism is healthy ! study, research and ask questions from actual doctors & epidemiologists but stay away from PLANDEMIC & anyone pushing that shit!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
yeah, we're discovering quite a number of people have these lingering effects MONTHS AFTER getting over covid , okay so u may not be a longhauler but see if u can get ivermectin as well, it seems to help with longhaulers, its a pretty harmless drug and it can lessen the post covid symptons. but for ur congestion try NAC (N-acetyl cysteine (NAC),(its just form of amino acid found in high protein foods like chciken etc but the pill is concentrated so u get a higher dozage , u can get it off amazon or probably duane reade pharmacy , i have the "NOWFOODS" one for like $16
I have some now NAC 600mg that I bought on Amazon. I started taking that a few days after my symptoms started kicking in.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm feeling much better now. I was very fortunate that I didn't have major symptoms. Worst things I had to deal with were the loss of smell & the random night sweats. The night sweats had me considering looking into how women with menopause handle hot flashes. The advice on vitamins & supplements to take from this thread helped a lot. What sucks now is my girl's family are worried about us being around other people even though it's been almost a month & we're both almost feeling back to normal. They want us to have negative tests as assurance but it could take months before we have a negative result. My girl tried last week & still tested positive
glad you are feeling better.....i get my shot feb. 4th

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm feeling much better now. I was very fortunate that I didn't have major symptoms. Worst things I had to deal with were the loss of smell & the random night sweats. The night sweats had me considering looking into how women with menopause handle hot flashes. The advice on vitamins & supplements to take from this thread helped a lot. What sucks now is my girl's family are worried about us being around other people even though it's been almost a month & we're both almost feeling back to normal. They want us to have negative tests as assurance but it could take months before we have a negative result. My girl tried last week & still tested positive
That means your wife still have active Covid-19 in her. Whether she can transmit at this stage is unclear but she had active virus in her.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That means your wife still have active Covid-19 in her. Whether she can transmit at this stage is unclear but she had active virus in her.
not necessarily active but the +ve tests some get after getting over covid seems to suggest dead viral particles still in the system ,its dicey situation thats not fully understood yet as to why it happens but my best guess is that its dead viral particles thats still lingering in the the system

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
not necessarily active but the +ve tests some get after getting over covid seems to suggest dead viral particles still in the system ,its dicey situation thats not fully understood yet as to why it happens but my best guess is that its dead viral particles thats still lingering in the the system
Yep and probably why the CDC doesn't recommend getting retested unless you're still exhibiting symptoms. Otherwise after approximately 2-3 weeks you can be considered no longer contagious.

Green Starbuck

Rising Star
Registered
I tested positive on Jan 2. Pretty sure I got infected 3 days prior to that with no symptoms. Didn't experience symptoms until the Jan 5th and 6th. I experienced pain around my eyes, followed by chills and aches. After that, I lost taste and smell for 2 days only. I usually lose my sense of taste and smell for a couple of days whenever I get the flu or a bad cold anyway. Nothing new there. No fevers at all from anyone in the household. Was back to normal rather quick but still quarantined for 14 days.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Y'all didn't know that dave chapelle tested positve for covid and is in 1uatentine. I saw it in the news Saturday morning. I havent seen a thread for it yet.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will keep that in mind bruh...

Right now I'm good off the minerals and vits and healthy eating

I had some red kale toasted sesame oil

Quinoa and avocado

Bruh I feel like a gatdam super hero

Sun

I feel ya.. KillaMayne ain't no slouch on natural herbs.partially thanks to you....my old lady almost checked out... brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why don't more people use this..brah?
cause certain companies or people aren’t making money off this.. always remember capitalistic society/country first..everything else last.. if certain big bizz ain’t getting paid they aren’t pushing/promoting products that aren’t benefiting their economic gains.. yet people still believe the higher ups believe in their best interest

if they really cared wouldn’t they had all kind of information to boost people immune systems available? Wouldn’t they tell people various ways to strengthen their systems? None of that info has been pushed, displayed, promoted.. Jus lock yourself in your house until we tell you to stick some limited tested vaccine in your system..here we are 10 months later

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cause certain companies or people aren’t making money off this.. always remember capitalistic society/country first..everything else last.. if certain big bizz ain’t getting paid they aren’t pushing/promoting products that aren’t benefiting their economic gains.. yet people still believe the higher ups believe in their best interest

Brah...it's sad...my ol lady is up ret nigh....and been sick for 4 straight days 104 degrees temp...that couldn't be broken...fuck American healthcare...brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Brah...it's sad...my ol lady is up ret nigh....and been sick for 4 straight days 104 degrees temp...that couldn't be broken...fuck American healthcare...brah
Now you see why some of us been doing our own remedies, test, strategies, maneuvering our own way and not listening to what they got to say? I know some more people that caught the shit in the past several weeks..all called me for my input..gave them the the guide..they all good now

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now you see why some of us been doing our own remedies, test, strategies, maneuvering our own way and not listening to what they got to say? I know some more people that caught the shit in the past several weeks..all called me for my input..gave them the the guide..they all good now

Tell em to buy ivermectin right now...right muffuckin now...and keep it on deck....brah

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

if they really cared wouldn’t they had all kind of information to boost people immune systems available? Wouldn’t they tell people various ways to strengthen their systems? None of that info has been pushed, displayed, promoted.. Jus lock yourself in your house until we tell you to stick some limited tested vaccine in your system..here we are 10 months later
This is not true. Scientists/doctors can’t promote things that are not proven. You would need a large sample size of people in a controlled environment to test how effective this is with killing Covid

Without that data you would be pushing misinformation that could severely damage your credibility

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is not true. Scientists/doctors can’t promote things that are not proven. You would need a large sample size of people in a controlled environment to test how effective this is with killing Covid

Without that data you would be pushing misinformation that could severely damage your credibility
Is there things to boost your immune system?

is there certain foods you can eat to boost your immune system?

certain exercises to strengthen you?

things and methods to clean your system?

if the answer is yes..why haven’t this info been pushed out there? Why aren’t they recommending things for people to strengthen their systems? If you going to battle it’s best to prepare for it.. we at war with a virus the least thing they could do is tell you ways to be at full strength or fighting mode in case you might get it