Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

Mixd

Habitual Line Stepper
BGOL Investor
what an assumption to make... if ur attempt to "make sense" doesnt require scientific reasoning by deduction. then what do u base ur efficacy of HCQ on? did u also personally do ur lab clinical chemical research on HCQ or u just love the idea of it becos it makes u feel like some kinda rebel without scientific basis .. ?
Point was I can easier ask for it to be given to me than requesting "what was given to the president". No one will probably ever know. That's what you were implying?

And the scientific basis was the link I posted of the study of the patients they gave it to?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went and took a rapid test this morning after feeling some congestion and results came back already as positive. :( Feels like I only have a head cold right now. Just some nasal congestion for the most part with a random cough that isn't dry. Either way I just ordered high dosages of vitamin c supplements, some eldeberry gummies with zinc & vitamin c in them and some black oil seed tablets. Also gonna start using my Jamaican ginger tea supply as well. I hope this doesn't progress any further than where I currently stand but I'm concerned for my girl and her mom now that they don't test positive
get some Vit D3 & melatonin bruh ! u got the elderberry ,zinc & vit c right also if u feel ur congestion is getting too heavy u can order some NAC too

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Point was I can easier ask for it to be given to me than requesting "what was given to the president". No one will probably ever know. That's what you were implying?

And the scientific basis was the link I posted of the study of the patients they gave it to?
whats knowable and whats not-knowable and to what or whose benefit is the unknowable ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have any of you who have battled COVID or know people who have ever had any issues of waking up sweating almost like a hot flash? I woke up damn near dripping like I just had a workout with my stomach somewhat feeling like I had food poisoning. I don't have a fever though. My temp was right on the border at 99.5° and I don't have any diarrhea. The feeling is gone now but I had to turn off the heat to help cool down & feel somewhat back to normal again. My breathing is still good, no aches or pain and I still have sense of taste too but can't smell anything anymore :(
yeah just get tylenol ..some folks get the sweat bouts too, the loss of taste thing is another deff covid sympton..make sure u get whatever little sun u can get , walk around the block or backyard.an get those things i posted, ull be good

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Damn loss of smell and random hot flashes at night are the worst. I had to throw out some food I left in the fridge. I couldn't remember how long it was in there and couldn't smell it to see if it was still good. Decided it wasn't worth adding stomach issues to the equation. :smh: And them hot flashes are fucking up my sleep. No rhyme or reason for when they come. I just wake up drenched with wet sheets and blankets :( My girl tested positive too but she only has fatigue and congestion symptoms. I'm just ready for this COVID shit to be outta our systems ASAP

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn loss of smell and random hot flashes at night are the worst. I had to throw out some food I left in the fridge. I couldn't remember how long it was in there and couldn't smell it to see if it was still good. Decided it wasn't worth adding stomach issues to the equation. :smh: And them hot flashes are fucking up my sleep. No rhyme or reason for when they come. I just wake up drenched with wet sheets and blankets :( My girl tested positive too but she only has fatigue and congestion symptoms. I'm just ready for this COVID shit to be outta our systems ASAP
Have you been doing all the protocols or some?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Have you been doing all the protocols or some?
I've been doing them all. Taking every supplement, hot showers, stepping outside to take in deep breaths, etc... I'm just frustrated though I know I'm blessed that it hasn't been much worse. Being so limited with being able to cook, being in iso & them damn hot flashes are just fucking with me

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Bro my wife and I just tested positive. I only got headache and loss of smell and taste. I appreciate this thread fellas. Been here since 04 and yall hold it down.
This will definitely test your will but the advice given in this thread will help prevent your will from breaking

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've been doing them all. Taking every supplement, hot showers, stepping outside to take in deep breaths, etc... I'm just frustrated though I know I'm blessed that it hasn't been much worse. Being so limited with being able to cook, being in iso & them damn hot flashes are just fucking with me
Ok got you.. just a matter of time b4 it completely goes away.. than u’ll be good and have a war story to tell

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lemon honey and the hot flu drink powder helped

small soups

get sun when you can if you can

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Only when I had the fever and 2 days after

you may not get all symptoms

I didnt

now I have a cough I still get tired at times
I ended up getting 2 random moments of night sweats. I caught on to the 1st one early enough to not feel like I was swimming in bed but not the 2nd one :smh: Today marks a full week since confirming I have COVID but looking back the symptoms stated that Monday with a dry cough