Those who believe covid is fake, i hope you die from it

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
pls stop posting this quack's shit !! he was one of those giuliani interviewed for days on end on foxnews about the hydroxy bs ! but when giuliani & trump got sick we didn't see hydroxy or zelenko they both got flewed out to walter reed! got the top notch intravenous shit !
You make no sense.
How you know if either of them ever had anything. That could of just been optics. You have no idea what they gave either or if they took anything and if they had anything.

But I do know this is a medical study in the tweet that shows the protocol as effective.

So unless you have access to this hypothetical intravenous that they took, I'll request HCQ if I get sick. Cause I can't tell a doctor, "hey gimme that shit the prezidunt got"

But do you...

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
So my girl got covid but me and my daughter have no symptoms.. she quarantined in the basement and I go down there to give her food. We fucked the day before she got a rapid test and I’m still good with no symptoms... Covid is weird... I take vitamins daily since March and I take vitamin C faithfully since March... I think that’s what saved my ass... I have asthma too... shits crazy... she was looking like she was going to die on day 5/6.... shit was scary, wasn’t shit I could do to help..... stay safe fam

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So my girl got covid but me and my daughter have no symptoms.. she quarantined in the basement and I go down there to give her food. We fucked the day before she got a rapid test and I’m still good with no symptoms... Covid is weird... I take vitamins daily since March and I take vitamin C faithfully since March... I think that’s what saved my ass... I have asthma too... shits crazy... she was looking like she was going to die on day 5/6.... shit was scary, wasn’t shit I could do to help..... stay safe fam
Fuck you is the black buffalo Bill.. girl in the basement?

fuck you: put the lotion on

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Over 80% of people who’ve had\have it don’t have symptoms. Just because one has an underlying condition doesn’t guarantee them symptoms.

Just like you said, it’s Crazy!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I know, I don’t know anyone close who had/s it

so yes it did shock us, we did everythin to be safe

but how can you when an idiot Owner is bein a trumper
Trust me man I feel you! I’ve only know a couple of people with it “Knocking on wood” too so I can see where you’re coming from.

I said months ago that having the virus won’t be the problem because most will recover, the biggest problem is gonna be people knowing you had the virus so people aren’t gonna tell others they have/had it. Fast forward to now and I was right, I’m 100% positive that over 20 people y’all know have it/had it but just didn’t tell anybody. I had it back in August, was out of work for 9 days and when I went back people were saying they thought I was on vacation, my job didn’t tell anybody I worked with that I had it. My coworkers said they thought I was on vacation because I had scheduled TWO DAYS of vacation that week so they thought I had took some extra days.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Went and took a rapid test this morning after feeling some congestion and results came back already as positive. :( Feels like I only have a head cold right now. Just some nasal congestion for the most part with a random cough that isn't dry. Either way I just ordered high dosages of vitamin c supplements, some eldeberry gummies with zinc & vitamin c in them and some black oil seed tablets. Also gonna start using my Jamaican ginger tea supply as well. I hope this doesn't progress any further than where I currently stand but I'm concerned for my girl and her mom now that they don't test positive

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Went and took a rapid test this morning after feeling some congestion and results came back already as positive. :( Feels like I only have a head cold right now. Just some nasal congestion for the most part with a random cough that isn't dry. Either way I just ordered high dosages of vitamin c supplements, some eldeberry gummies with zinc & vitamin c in them and some black oil seed tablets. Also gonna start using my Jamaican ginger tea supply as well. I hope this doesn't progress any further than where I currently stand but I'm concerned for my girl and her mom now that they don't test positive
Damn man be safe

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo those eldeberry gummies are the truth I need to stock up on some more

drink lots of water
take lots of hot showers
ginger and lemon shots
drink lemon water
get some fresh air if you can
drink some soups
vitamin c

think positive, watch some comedies and laugh more... you should be good in a week

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vitamin D. Zinc. Vitamin C.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

get well, fam. You’ll be aight

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Damn man be safe
Thank you
Yo those eldeberry gummies are the truth I need to stock up on some more

drink lots of water
take lots of hot showers
ginger and lemon shots
drink lemon water
get some fresh air if you can
drink some soups
vitamin c

think positive, watch some comedies and laugh more... you should be good in a week
Thanks for the advice. I already started on the ginger tea. Shit is so damn strong it feels like it's punching me in the throat but it is helping to clear my congestion

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thank you

Thanks for the advice. I already started on the ginger tea. Shit is so damn strong it feels like it's punching me in the throat but it is helping to clear my congestion
That ginger will open your inside and let you breath easy.. ginger and lemon shot will literally have you shoot that phelm right out your throat, system.. high water consumption always good for flushing system.. hot showers great for hygiene and breathing in that steam will open up your airways.. lemon water good for the system as well as soups and teas.. comedy good for laughter and thinking positively

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
That ginger will open your inside and let you breath easy.. ginger and lemon shot will literally have you shoot that phelm right out your throat, system.. high water consumption always good for flushing system.. hot showers great for hygiene and breathing in that steam will open up your airways.. lemon water good for the system as well as soups and teas.. comedy good for laughter and thinking positively
My girl's mom was gonna make me a week's worth of ginger shots when she heard I was under the weather but after I got my results, I advised her to stay away. She is at high risk and I don't want to pass on anything to her or my girl.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Have any of you who have battled COVID or know people who have ever had any issues of waking up sweating almost like a hot flash? I woke up damn near dripping like I just had a workout with my stomach somewhat feeling like I had food poisoning. I don't have a fever though. My temp was right on the border at 99.5° and I don't have any diarrhea. The feeling is gone now but I had to turn off the heat to help cool down & feel somewhat back to normal again. My breathing is still good, no aches or pain and I still have sense of taste too but can't smell anything anymore :(

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Have any of you who have battled COVID or know people who have ever had any issues of waking up sweating almost like a hot flash? I woke up damn near dripping like I just had a workout with my stomach somewhat feeling like I had food poisoning. I don't have a fever though. My temp was right on the border at 99.5° and I don't have any diarrhea. The feeling is gone now but I had to turn off the heat to help cool down & feel somewhat back to normal again.
Go drink some water, tHan take a hot shower, than some ginger, if you can go breath some fresh air real quick do it, than drink some more water

flush /clean that shit out your system

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You make no sense.
How you know if either of them ever had anything. That could of just been optics. You have no idea what they gave either or if they took anything and if they had anything.

But I do know this is a medical study in the tweet that shows the protocol as effective.

So unless you have access to this hypothetical intravenous that they took, I'll request HCQ if I get sick. Cause I can't tell a doctor, "hey gimme that shit the prezidunt got"

But do you...
what an assumption to make... if ur attempt to "make sense" doesnt require scientific reasoning by deduction. then what do u base ur efficacy of HCQ on? did u also personally do ur lab clinical chemical research on HCQ or u just love the idea of it becos it makes u feel like some kinda rebel without scientific basis .. ?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's Ivermectin:

Dr. Pierre Kory Senate Testimony On Early COVID-19 Treatments

i posted on ivermectin 5months ago, the problem with it ,is the tests were all done IN-VITRO !! does it look promising yes , is it a definite cure treatment ..NO not yet according to the same rules of science u tried to downplay when the science on HCQ didnt pan out

what's even more telling is the person pushing that story on their page Senator Ron Johnson another Trumplican magat conspiracist antiscience anti-masker crakka .. why arent u also pushing Giuliiani's HCQ god Dr Zelenko & doctor demon sperm Emmanuelle?

Last edited: