This should end the topic of COVID 19

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gates, with his whole family lineage has an agenda to end us all. Actively trying to kill off black people. His father founded Planned Parenthood with the intent to kill minorities and make mothers barren.

Gates has a long history of going into many African nations and "vaccinating" masses, testing out new drugs.

If that's all cool and OK with you then it is what it is.
Are the Africans cool with it?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know what's comedy?

I have more medical training as an EMT, yet the world listens and heeds to Bill Gates with not one hour of med school.

Everyone on this board has the same or more medical training than Gates

Imma just drop this... when we were freaking out about the baby being sick you were the one recommending doctors, hospitals, treatments, medications and alternatives...

Every damn thing you said was SOLID.

Update: she doing real well fam. We still praying you and family do well after all this stuff with the power down there.

You never told me to ignore the doctors but always gave sound advice and council

People too lazy to do the work, listen, ask good questions and do real research.

Not just follow everything on the first page of a google search.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what's comedy?

I have more medical training as an EMT, yet the world listens and heeds to Bill Gates with not one hour of med school.

Everyone on this board has the same or more medical training than Gates
a man who has spend his own personal fortune and works close with & employs some of the world's best researchers and scientist and is intelligent enuff to understand the science of things isnt some jackoff off the internet rambling! he isnt in charge of any world's policy on health, hes just a man giving his opinion(no one is forced to listen to or take it) a man who worked close with & spent his personal fortune(100s of millions$) in the name of advancing science , we dont all have to agree or even listen to him but to say he doesnt know what hes talking about is far out wrong ! i would posit that he has a far higher grade of advisers to choose from & better advice than ur training offers u ,not becos u dont have medical training but the people who run & certify that training are employed by him...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
a man who has spend his own personal fortune and works close with & employs some of the world's best researchers and scientist and is intelligent enuff to understand the science of things isnt some jackoff off the internet rambling! he isnt in charge of any world's policy on health, hes just a man giving his opinion(no one is forced to listen to or take it) a man who worked close with & spent his personal fortune(100s of millions$) in the name of advancing science , we dont all have to agree or even listen to him but to say he doesnt know what hes talking about is far out wrong ! i would posit that he has a far higher grade of advisers to choose from & better advice than ur training offers u ,not becos u dont have medical training but the people who run & certify that training are employed by him...
I feel you. I just question the "why".
Vid I posted earlier, says how most poorer civilizations (Black?), have larger families with an average of 7 kids, and in more civilized areas, families have 2.1 children.
It's better to reduce the population growth on earth thru vaccinations and birth control.

That's not hearsay, he literally says it in the videos.

If that don't apply to you and yours, then I am speechless.

I can employ teams of people if I had the means to find whatever saying anything.

Sour Sop kills cancer cells. So does Apricot Kernels, contains Vitamin B17 or called Laetrile.

If I had the money, would I promote products that are commonly used and open competition?

Or would I create a "solution" telling all its proprietary and full of innovative technology and sell it to masses to benefit my pockets and agenda?

@killagram embarked on Ivermectin that's been around for decades and works. You think Merck would prefer to sell that or make a vaccine that the govt would drop billions on?

This ain't about health. It's about profit.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vid I posted earlier, says how most poorer civilizations (Black?), have larger families with an average of 7 kids, and in more civilized areas, families have 2.1 children.
It's better to reduce the population growth on earth thru vaccinations and birth control.

I can employ teams of people if I had the means to find whatever saying anything.

Sour Sop kills cancer cells. So does Apricot Kernels, contains Vitamin B17 or called Laetrile.

If I had the money, would I promote products that are commonly used and open competition?

Or would I create a "solution" telling all its proprietary and full of innovative technology and sell it to masses to benefit my pockets and agenda?

@killagram embarked on Ivermectin that's been around for decades and works. You think Merck would prefer to sell that or make a vaccine that the govt would drop billions on?

I can respect your stance ,atleast u start off based on logic even if it's skeptical its still logical, how far it'll stand in the light of actual science will be determined by the provable and duplicatable end results, so now let's plot a chart based off that ,
I'm skeptical of covid as any conscious Blackman should be, but conspiracy I don't do, it cheapens the discourse and thats how alot of our people get hurt in the process trying to sifter thru the bunk, u work as an emt and I want to believe u were present for alot of the madness the past yea, and all the bunk remedies we've seen come n go, even to where a major news network(fox) was platforming quack doctors & remedies even till few weeks ago were still trying to push Hydroxychloroquine. nd u should also know how science works,
Now, alot of shit post online is str8 bunk science and since ur an EMS u would atleast know that too. If we want to discuss a conspiracy then we can have a whole thread dedicated to that and let's sharpen & test every iron brought into that convo,

I've seen Dr Kory ivermectin imath+ protocol , there are 2 doctors who started this trend last year around June2020 I followed it closely and studied the science, there are gaps in the methodology and results ,I tried it add gave It to others, I even posted about the right dosage based upon each person's weight but can I make a claim that it's a cure ? NO
now to natural remedies, remember the ex-dj turned president of Madagascar who was touting his herbal drink , whatever happened to that?

Now for soursop a fruit, (my uncle had a soursop tree in his backyard as a kid ,) love alot I do know of the cancer killing properties , my uncle was rasta herbalist..

Now, what I do know and have always preached is for black folks especially, to up their intake of VitD3 , all research and data shows that a deficiency in VitD3 is a common denominator amongst all covid cases andthere's a strong correlation, when u look at the race & age of all infected ,

The mechanism of transport for ivermectin is interesting cos it works as an ionosphere without the aid of zinc and it the way it interacts with the ace translator n surface protein. I just don't have enuff research under my belt to call it a cure,

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you knew Bill Gates, he would give you better advice. Just saying...
Imma just drop this... when we were freaking out about the baby being sick you were the one recommending doctors, hospitals, treatments, medications and alternatives...

Update: she doing real well fam. We still praying you and family do well after all this stuff with the power down there.

You never told me to ignore the doctors but always gave sound advice and council

People too lazy to do the work, listen, ask good questions and do real research.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Food for thought for those interested:

COVID-19 L- LYSINE - Saving Lives in Dominican Republic. PANDEMIC PROTECTION Dietary Supplement

Published on Aug 14, 2020
Interview with Bo Karlicki

Topic: L - LYSINE COVID-19 PANDEMIC PROTECTION

Interview with Bo Karlicki from Dominican Republic. Bo discusses his personal research with L- Lysine. He shares the life changing, amazing anecdotal experiences, he, his family have encountered with L-Lysine TREATING their COVID-19 symptoms. He talks about several doctors & the Regional Health Unit’s experience using L-Lysine PREVENTIVELY. Not one of them got COVID-19 L-Lysine Interferes with replication of the coronavirus. It appears to paralyze the virus. This is amazing news for humanity. As this becomes a greater discussion point, scientific studies will ensue.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Food for thought for those interested:

COVID-19 L- LYSINE - Saving Lives in Dominican Republic. PANDEMIC PROTECTION Dietary Supplement

Published on Aug 14, 2020
Interview with Bo Karlicki

Topic: L - LYSINE COVID-19 PANDEMIC PROTECTION

Interview with Bo Karlicki from Dominican Republic. Bo discusses his personal research with L- Lysine. He shares the life changing, amazing anecdotal experiences, he, his family have encountered with L-Lysine TREATING their COVID-19 symptoms. He talks about several doctors & the Regional Health Unit’s experience using L-Lysine PREVENTIVELY. Not one of them got COVID-19 L-Lysine Interferes with replication of the coronavirus. It appears to paralyze the virus. This is amazing news for humanity. As this becomes a greater discussion point, scientific studies will ensue.

Preaaacchhhh... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can respect your stance ,atleast u start off based on logic even if it's skeptical its still logical, how far it'll stand in the light of actual science will be determined by the provable and duplicatable end results, so now let's plot a chart based off that ,
I'm skeptical of covid as any conscious Blackman should be, but conspiracy I don't do, it cheapens the discourse and thats how alot of our people get hurt in the process trying to sifter thru the bunk, u work as an emt and I want to believe u were present for alot of the madness the past yea, and all the bunk remedies we've seen come n go, even to where a major news network(fox) was platforming quack doctors & remedies even till few weeks ago were still trying to push Hydroxychloroquine. nd u should also know how science works,
Now, alot of shit post online is str8 bunk science and since ur an EMS u would atleast know that too. If we want to discuss a conspiracy then we can have a whole thread dedicated to that and let's sharpen & test every iron brought into that convo,

I've seen Dr Kory ivermectin imath+ protocol , there are 2 doctors who started this trend last year around June2020 I followed it closely and studied the science, there are gaps in the methodology and results ,I tried it add gave It to others, I even posted about the right dosage based upon each person's weight but can I make a claim that it's a cure ? NO
now to natural remedies, remember the ex-dj turned president of Madagascar who was touting his herbal drink , whatever happened to that?

Now for soursop a fruit, (my uncle had a soursop tree in his backyard as a kid ,) love alot I do know of the cancer killing properties , my uncle was rasta herbalist..

Now, what I do know and have always preached is for black folks especially, to up their intake of VitD3 , all research and data shows that a deficiency in VitD3 is a common denominator amongst all covid cases andthere's a strong correlation, when u look at the race & age of all infected ,

The mechanism of transport for ivermectin is interesting cos it works as an ionosphere without the aid of zinc and it the way it interacts with the ace translator n surface protein. I just don't have enuff research under my belt to call it a cure,

I do...it's a got dam cure...I have saved dam near 30 Mississippians...with my methods..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Preaaacchhhh... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@Mixd ....is dam good folks...folk

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You also said I'm the most qualified on this board as an EMT. I am no where saying that.

All I said is I, have more medical training than Gates. This entire board has the same or more medical training than he does. Yet the world looks to him because he is a billionaire?

He's said there are 7 billion people on earth and it's unsustainable as it is, it's best to reduce the population with vaccines and the likes.

I'm not buying what he's selling

I ain't even shopping with this Gates fool...for a computer... brah

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Motherfuckers here are funny! :giggle:

They are ready to shoot down a FDA-approved repurposed drug due to inconclusive evidence in studies and with the thought that the doctors touting it may be paid salesmen for the companies producing it but will turn around and take one of three vaccines rushed-approved by the FDA. Every doctor, politician, and commercial on Media is telling you to take it now, but you can still catch Covid-19. Sure, they say you won't suffer as much... that's the "selling" point. Oh yeah, don't forget to sign your right to sue them later away if you come down with some other shit due to the vaccine. They still can't explain why Covid-19 is more prevelent in the Black and Latin community, but it seems that the white community is running in droves to get vaccinated, even in neighborhoods they don't live in.

Sheep will be sheep, and they know it.

:hithead:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They are ready to shoot down a FDA-approved repurposed drug due to inconclusive evidence in studies and with the thought that the doctors touting it may be paid salesmen for the companies producing it but will turn around and take one of three vaccines rushed-approved by the FDA. Every doctor, politician, and commercial on Media is telling you to take it now, but you can still catch Covid-19. Sure, they say you won't suffer as much... that's the "selling" point. Oh yeah, don't forget to sign your right to sue them later away if you come down with some other shit due to the vaccine. They still can't explain why Covid-19 is more prevelent in the Black and Latin community, but it seems that the white community is running in droves to get vaccinated, even in neighborhoods they don't live in.

I will possibly take the vaccine in a year...but not ret nigh... no need...but you are correct..brah

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

man a few months back I told my brothers about this. They kinda laughed at first, they been rising pitbulls for years. After while they was like man that shit does work on them but I don’t know about giving that to a person.

shit one of my brotha caught that shit, he’s dealing with it now. Saying they gave him some steroids to take, he’s main problem is he can’t eat. I asked him if he wants some EmergC

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man a few months back I told my brothers about this. They kinda laughed at first, they been rising pitbulls for years. After while they was like man that shit does work on them but I don’t know about giving that to a person.

shit one of my brotha caught that shit, he’s dealing with it now. Saying they gave him some steroids to take, he’s main problem is he can’t eat. I asked him if he wants some EmergC

Ivermectin..1.5cc a day...3 days.... go save yo folks...if you need my number...pm me... brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
From Dominican Republic:

Retrospective cohort study of Ivermectin as a SARS-CoV-2 pre-exposure prophylaxis method in Healthcare Workers

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From Dominican Republic:

Retrospective cohort study of Ivermectin as a SARS-CoV-2 pre-exposure prophylaxis method in Healthcare Workers

Good shit... brah

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

It hasn't been approved by FDA for usage against COVID-19.

They're not saying it conclusively will not prevent COVID-19, but as of now they haven't approved Ivermectin for that purpose. Initial research is being done by them.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They're not saying it conclusively will not prevent COVID-19, but as of now they haven't approved Ivermectin for that purpose. Initial research is being done by them.
Check this out... brah
Fda says roll with it..

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Check this out... brah
Fda says roll with it..

That’s the Filipino government’s FDA, brother. Totally different organization that is unaffiliated with the U.S. FDA, which is the one we’re talking about here.

That said, however:

Last edited:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So... let me get this straight. You're defending the use of these "Vaccines" that were pressed through the FDA rather than take an FDA-approved drug for human consumption that's being repurposed?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
So... let me get this straight. You're defending the use of these "Vaccines" that were pressed through the FDA rather than take an FDA-approved drug for human consumption that's being repurposed?
I didn't defend nor disparage any treatment, be it moderna, pfizer or Ivermectin.

You said Ivermectin was approved by the FDA. I researched what you said and found that it was not true.