This should end the topic of COVID 19

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Until that drug is fully reviewed I'll keep an open mind.... we heard the same thing about hydroxychloroquine from other doctors, then trump last year only for it to eventually be given the thumbs down from the FDA.

.... I'm not saying this drug doesn't work but let's not forget that doctors sometimes get paid by drug companies to promote their products.

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This video is hardly conclusive. Every serious medical organization that has reviewed these guys study have found it inconclusive because of their methods. This includes Merck, the company that makes the drug and who stands to benefit the most if what these doctors claim is true. Even they have found no evidence to support Ivermectin as a Covid treatment. Of course, everyone can take whatever they want, but I wouldn't recommend it. Just my opinion.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Can we get ivermectin without prescription?

He said this has been used in the past to treat viruses with a good success rate.

Why they always trying to make some new shit when we already had shit that works. :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not so much the virus

This vaccine roll out

if they knew of this drug as cure in the summer

then why wait to cure people?
Cause it’s always about the money.. this is a capitalistic society.. why don’t people act like they don’t know this or can’t comprehend this.. this is why most of us were skeptical about certain billionaires being questioned about the virus.. whenever those guys talk fuckery is afoot cause you know they are all about biz ness.. you know their narratives are only pushing situations that benefit them.. so they will put certain negative stigmas on certain things not cause it dosent work or it’s wrong but because it won’t financially help them.. so u’ll hear negatives about certain treatments cause if you choose those alternatives they don’t benefit off of it.. it’s money first everything else last.. it’s why you can get less time hurting somebody or even killing somebody than stealing large portions of money.. capitalistic society always follow the money

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Cause it’s always about the money.. this is a capitalistic society.. why don’t people act like they don’t know this or can’t comprehend this.. this is why most of us were skeptical about certain billionaires being questioned about the virus.. whenever those guys talk fuckery is afoot cause you know they are all about biz ness.. you know their narratives are only pushing situations that benefit them.. so they will put certain negative stigmas on certain things not cause it dosent work or it’s wrong but because it won’t financially help them.. so u’ll hear negatives about certain treatments cause if you choose those alternatives they don’t benefit off of it.. it’s money first everything else last.. it’s why you can get less time hurting somebody or even killing somebody than stealing large portions of money.. capitalistic society always follow the money

I know this

But I really didn’t want to believe it this time, they shut shit down with this virus shit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This video is hardly conclusive. Every serious medical organization that has reviewed these guys study have found it inconclusive because of their methods. This includes Merck, the company that makes the drug and who stands to benefit the most if what these doctors claim is true. Even they have found no evidence to support Ivermectin as a Covid treatment. Of course, everyone can take whatever they want, but I wouldn't recommend it. Just my opinion.
Because Merck was pushing to put out their own "gene editor" (vaccine). They were in the race and it failed. Just like Astra Zeneca. The FDA is corrupt and part of the same agenda that is behind taking money by endorsing drugs for profit. Not what works.

@killagram another pill, common in drug stores and cheap is L-Lysine. It is a natural virus killing amino acid. Can add that to your recommendations to peeps. Look it up.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You know what's comedy?

I have more medical training as an EMT, yet the world listens and heeds to Bill Gates with not one hour of med school.

Everyone on this board has the same or more medical training than Gates

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know what's comedy?

I have more medical training as an EMT, yet the world listens and heeds to Bill Gates with not one hour of med school.

Lol yeah I remember you got a history in medical.. yeah it’s sad the geek squad legend is somehow the voice of reason for a pandemic like he got training in this or is some kind of Black Plague survivor

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have taken it..and also have healed 28 people within 24 to 48 hours...I got on the ground knowledge of Ivermectin... brah

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Around the time that the second strain came out they killed 71 holistic doctors. A lot of doctors were silenced about the doctor being created by Anthony Fauci and the study to create covid was paid for by tax payers money. Any bitches that will use babies as alligator bait will do anything. So far they are still molding the masses (creating them and programming them). Guess we will follow them until the wheels fall off.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Around the time that the second strain came out they killed 71 holistic doctors. A lot of doctors were silenced about the doctor being created by Anthony Fauci and the study to create covid was paid for by tax payers money. Any bitches that will use babies as alligator bait will do anything. So far they are still molding the masses (creating them and programming them). Guess we will follow them until the wheels fall off.

Post that link on them doctors...I need evidence...brah

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post that link on them doctors...I need evidence...brah
I posted it on here before. The shit has even been on the news but there propaganda campaign quickly caught it. We also saw them on the news when they had a Chinese dude that was charged with bringing the virus out of the lab in China. And they stated that he plea bargained for 5 years. Something that has caused so many deaths and he plea bargained for 5 years. You can steal food and get more time than that.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted it on here before. The shit has even been on the news but there propaganda campaign quickly caught it. We also saw them on the news when they had a Chinese dude that was charged with bringing the virus out of the lab in China. And they stated that he plea bargained for 5 years. Something that has caused so many deaths and he plea bargained for 5 years. You can steal food and get more time than that.

Repost it...I need to be fed...I need some info.. brah

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Not so much the virus

This vaccine roll out

if they knew of this drug as cure in the summer

then why wait to cure people?
Don't forget nothing was being done prior Biden's takeover on January 20th. So if you look at the past 6 weeks we've come a helluva long way. Trump did nothing to prevent the virus from infecting millions. Did nothing nothing to slow it down. He had an entire year and did nothing. No one has dared say this but Trump did not want this virus cured. Our death rate was 2 to 1. Our continued deaths is the reason Trump is fighting so hard to regain power. If Trump was still in charge there still would be no roll out.

Biden was behind the 8 ball from day he took the oath. So far IMO he's done well, turned this thing around in less than 2 months.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not true. They are currently running trials now to see the effectiveness. Many of the drugs people claim to be cures fail in rigorous trials.

Plus it cost millions of dollars to test and run trials. Y’all just have to let them finish the trials

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what's comedy?

You haven’t figured out yet? The majority of posters on the board worship caucasians especially those with money. It’s sickening.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not true. They are currently running trials now to see the effectiveness. Many of the drugs people claim to be cures fail in rigorous trials.

Plus it cost millions of dollars to test and run trials. Y’all just have to let them finish the trials

No need...the PEOPLE have already tested it...fuck the gubment... Ivermectin is the people's CHAMP... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because Merck was pushing to put out their own "gene editor" (vaccine). They were in the race and it failed. Just like Astra Zeneca. The FDA is corrupt and part of the same agenda that is behind taking money by endorsing drugs for profit. Not what works.

@killagram another pill, common in drug stores and cheap is L-Lysine. It is a natural virus killing amino acid. Can add that to your recommendations to peeps. Look it up.

Good info.. right here.. folks

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
You know what's comedy?

I’m first aid qual

I know cpr nigga