This should end the topic of COVID 19

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck a cure,,now the drug compaines are already thinking ahead on trying to ease the after affects of covid...them good money making common
cold products are obsolete now fuck a cold...they just pumped a billion dollars in covid symptom research now here comes a whole new line
of products raking in billions...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck a cure,,now the drug compaines are already thinking ahead on trying to ease the after affects of covid...them good money making common
cold products are obsolete now fuck a cold...they just pumped a billion dollars in covid symptom research now here comes a whole new line

I need to get in on this shit now.. Brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Commercial:
"Did you take the _________ Covid Vaccine and now feeling adverse side effects, then ask your doctor for Verfantin.
Side effects are nausea, vomiting, headaches, diarrhea, dizziness, blurred vision, logging off from BGOL, and death on a Tuesday"

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Commercial:
"Did you take the _________ Covid Vaccine and now feeling adverse side effects, then ask your doctor for Verfantin.
Side effects are nausea, vomiting, headaches, diarrhea, dizziness, blurred vision, logging off from BGOL, and death on a Tuesday"

Lmao....brah

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my mans im just going by on what i see and hear and putting the pieces of the puzzle together...covid is a damm good money maker...
just look at the goverment contracts now just for the vaccine not including the therapeutics thats gone to be needed....

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Commercial:
a whole new line of products....(billions)....

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Just this CAC's delivery of his message
makes me pause. If this is such a miracle,
the truth about this will soon emerge. Until
this happens, I'm gonna keep masking up
and staying away from folks. I trust that
herd immunity is not far away after this
big vaccination program is done in a
few months fron now.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just this CAC's delivery of his message
makes me pause. If this is such a miracle,
the truth about this will soon emerge. Until
this happens, I'm gonna keep making up
and staying away from folks. I trust that
herd immunity is not far away after this
big vaccination program is done in a
few months fron now.

I know for sure.. he ain't jivin...it bought some of my folks back from the grave.. jackk

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What dosage of ivermectin do you recommend everybody take. Any possible allergies or drug interactions we should be on the lookout for? How long is the course of treatment? Are the dosages the same when used as treatment vs. a profilactic?
Thanks in advance..... doc.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No offense bro. Seriously non at all. Bill Gates knows more than you. He is a brilliant person.

Maybe you need to do more research on what he knows before you make statements like this.

He also employees as staff of even more brilliant scientists that keep him informed.

He runs the show, so he is the figure head.

This aint Bill Gates worship. Facts are facts.

You know what's comedy?

I have more medical training as an EMT, yet the world listens and heeds to Bill Gates with not one hour of med school.

Everyone on this board has the same or more medical training than Gates

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

If you cant watch this...fuck yo life..cause it's what's on the line..folks

Right on, bruh!! Thats a kickass video and I wonder why they aint listening to that doctor?? That type of shit just makes me wonder if theres sum type of hidden agenda going on here?? Weve gotta be on our toes all the damn time, keep our eye and ears open at all time, keep our heads on a swivel at all times and what our backs at all times!! I learrned a few things in the military and one I think our people must swallow and never spit up is, We can never get comfortable at any time!! I dont care if you have a billion dollars, dont let your guard down!!

Killa-g, out standing thread bruh!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah you did

:roflmao3: bruh. Dude said he is the most qualified on the board since he's an emt, and everyone else has Bill Gates level of medical experience. Sam said he knows first aid and CPR. I said plus we have Dr. Truth.

Then here you come tryin to kiss MOFOs.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: bruh. Dude said he is the most qualified on the board since he's an emt, and everyone else has Bill Gates level of medical experience. Sam said he knows first aid and CPR. I said plus we have Dr. Truth.

Stop deleting posts nigga

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

I said I have more medical training than Gates. Don't make shit up that I didn't say

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
No offense bro. Seriously non at all. Bill Gates knows more than you. He is a brilliant person.

Maybe you need to do more research on what he knows before you make statements like this.

He also employees as staff of even more brilliant scientists that keep him informed.

He runs the show, so he is the figure head.

This aint Bill Gates worship. Facts are facts.
Gates, with his whole family lineage has an agenda to end us all. Actively trying to kill off black people. His father founded Planned Parenthood with the intent to kill minorities and make mothers barren.

Gates has a long history of going into many African nations and "vaccinating" masses, testing out new drugs.

If that's all cool and OK with you then it is what it is.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You said "same or more", I forgot the more.
You also said I'm the most qualified on this board as an EMT. I am no where saying that.

All I said is I, have more medical training than Gates. This entire board has the same or more medical training than he does. Yet the world looks to him because he is a billionaire?

He's said there are 7 billion people on earth and it's unsustainable as it is, it's best to reduce the population with vaccines and the likes.

I'm not buying what he's selling

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You also said I'm the most qualified on this board as an EMT. I am no where saying that.

All I said is I, have more medical training than Gates. This entire board has the same or more medical training than he does. Yet the world looks to him because he is a billionaire?

He's said there are 7 billion people on earth and it's unsustainable as it is, it's best to reduce the population with vaccines and the likes.

I'm not buying what he's selling

Nobody is disputing what you said. I was recapping from memory and fucking with Dr. Truth.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Take 3 mins to listen to his agenda with all his "science" behind his eugenics...

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ya'll are a bunch of fucking weirdos. This thread is like the Black Q-anon. So much nonsense I don't know where to begin.

This is how clowns like trump get elected...a bunch of Google intellectuals dismissing people who actually study this for a living (of all races!). Ya'll ain't smart...you just have access to a search engine. Yea...call me a "sheep" or whatever...I have no fucks to give. Just keep your children away from mine...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll are a bunch of fucking weirdos. This thread is like the Black Q-anon. So much nonsense I don't know where to begin.

This is how clowns like trump get elected...a bunch of Google intellectuals dismissing people who actually study this for a living (of all races!). Ya'll ain't smart...you just have access to a search engine. Yea...call me a "sheep" or whatever...I have no fucks to give. Just keep your children away from mine...
i just give up bruh! im done, i thought i used to see decent arguments on bgol (maybe it was all in my head) now its all pseudo alt-right rightwing wanna be Q-anon shit literally , the dumbest shit ..this is no different from hydroxy hype on foxnews and rightwing media!
i like to go by the science, i posted about ivermectin months ago on this thread seeking to see what the other bgolians who work in the medical field know about it, it didnt get any response so i moved on, i know of it from years ago ,a friend who works in doctors without borders used it to treat riverblindness but i know enuff science to know how science works and i've read all the papers and spoke with actual doctors in the field and i know what the papers say but i wouldnt go as far as claim its a cure(theres too many black people's lives at stake and the last thing i wanna do is add to the confusion after seeing how much devastation it has caused in the black community )so i move with caution) i do however like the results & research i've gotten from ivermectin ,ive used it and given to people i know ,but i wouldnt stake a claim on a science im just a novice in the field of. and yes it looks very promising but can i call it a cure ?NO! will i tell folks to try it ? YES

but i do believe VitD3 to be a more effective prophylactic as a black person against covid than most other treatments components!

some will say we listen to white scientists but one of the first doctor to push ivermectin protocol and his iMATH+ protocol earlier last year (around June 2020 i believe) is also white!
they say we listen to white billionaires yet they listen to white billionaires like john tanton (Trump aint a billionare :lol:) but demonize other white billionaires like Soros & Gates becos he's white !:smh: pls make it make sense!
and no to the poster, Gates father didnt found planned parenthood (shit u can find with a simple google search)

skepticism is healthy ,conspiracy is rather dumb!

Last edited: