The Zimmerman Trial: Justice for Trayvon! (Let's discuss it)

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Re: The Zimmerman Trial: Justice for Trayvon

aint gon lie this shit is interesting as fuck

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The hln site has some, and they'll probably be adding more. ...also if it's anything like the Jodi Arias trial, youtube will probably be getting hours of testimony posted. Have not had the chance to check for it though.

edit... yeah, youtube has a bunch already... looks like the whole opening statements from the state and defense, and some of the witnesses from today.

iight.. Thanks for the summary. Gotta find some clips of the testimony I missed today..

Last edited:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting first day.

Thank god for dual monitors. :D

I had the live feed on one monitor, work shit on the other. :yes:

Fuck Zimmerman and his team of lawyers.

The State Prosecutors seem to be on top of their game so far :yes:

Zimmerman is going to fry, one way or another :devil2:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

i wonder what the impact statement session will be like..and will they let trayvon's family rush at GZ

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wonder if the Jury will remember anything the Prosecutor said after the Knock Knock joke?

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered

Wonder if the Jury will remember anything the Prosecutor said after the Knock Knock joke?

The jury will associate the defense with the wtf syndrome. The defense rambled on and on about shit that was confusing, misguided and silly. The defense made tje prosecutions opening more defined, professional and credible.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting first day.

Thank god for dual monitors. :D

I had the live feed on one monitor, work shit on the other. :yes:

Fuck Zimmerman and his team of lawyers.

The State Prosecutors seem to be on top of their game so far :yes:

Zimmerman is going to fry, one way or another :devil2:

Good looking out

shaka38

Rising Star
OG Investor

I'm playing catch up on YouTube now. I just saw the knock-knock joke. What a joke. Good game defense! Keep it up.

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered

they really tried to kick travons dad out of court.. the judge aint having that LMAO

10:05 is where Timothy starts lying, nevermind his badge is lying about him being part of the Zimmerman family.

Now ask yourself where have you heard this story before? Just think a little bit, where have you heard this told just like Timothy is telling his story? Are you ready?

He looked down, Saw my gun/badge then said you're gonna die tonight motherfucker/motherfucker. Looks like George Zimmerman is writing the same script.

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

10:05 is where Timothy starts lying, nevermind his badge is lying about him being part of the Zimmerman family.

Now ask yourself where have you heard this story before? Just think a little bit, where have you heard this told just like Timothy is telling his story? Are you ready?

He looked down, Saw my gun/badge then said you're gonna die tonight motherfucker/motherfucker. Looks like George Zimmerman is writing the same script.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

lol@the Knock Knock joke.
But this is the USA.
Watch the Mexican/White boy stil get off.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was watching the news this morning, I had no idea zimmerman was in his car when he rolled up on trayvon. this should be an open and shut case.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Defense trying REAL hard to get this evidence (GZ's prior 911 calls on black males) they previously approved thrown out of the trial :smh::smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was looking at the Wikipedia on the Zimmerman trial.
This stood out to me...

"The state attempted to strike one woman whose husband owns guns, and who said she may have difficulty sending someone to prison. They also attempted to strike a woman who asked why Martin was out at night. The judge denied the strikes and both women are part of the six person jury"

:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was looking at the Wikipedia on the Zimmerman trial.
This stood out to me...

"The state attempted to strike one woman whose husband owns guns, and who said she may have difficulty sending someone to prison. They also attempted to strike a woman who asked why Martin was out at night. The judge denied the strikes and both women are part of the six person jury"

:smh::smh:

:smh: Why was he out between 6 and 7pm?

modelmaker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lol@the Knock Knock joke.
But this is the USA.
Watch the Mexican/White boy stil get off.

he will DEFINITELY get off. they wont call it racist because he's mexican. they could have got him with involuntary manslaughter, since he is DIRECTLY responsible for his death... but not murder.
he has no prior contact with martin either.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These def attorneys are trying to get rid of all the evidence in the case.....soon they ll say that the gun is irrelevant.

These def attorneys are trying to get rid of all the evidence in the case.....soon they ll say that the gun is irrelevant.
I don't understand your argument....The defense is supposed to do whatever they can to get an acquittal. If they show incompetence George Zimmerman could get a new trial if he's found guilty.

I don't understand you emotional men on this site crying every time the defense makes a move. That is their job. Geez....:smh::smh::smh:

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't understand your argument....The defense is supposed to do whatever they can to get an acquittal. If they show incompetence George Zimmerman could get a new trial if he's found guilty.

I don't understand you emotional men on this site crying every time the defense makes a move. That is their job. Geez....:smh::smh::smh:

The argument is that the defense actually agreed to allow this 911 call evidence before (meaning they thought it was relevant to the case at the time). Now they're trying to get it thrown out saying it's not relevant

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look at you.....at the end of the day we re supposed to weigh the evidence right?

Then show the fuckin evidence.....the judge already ruled that they can t say racial profiling....

Yet on everyone of his 911 call..."the black guy looks suspicious" :rolleyes:

What bullshit are you on?.......FOH

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think we're all aware of the legal obligation the defense team has to the defendant, but that doesn't mean that we can't have problems with their client, and the methods they have for trying to justify his actions. Like when Jose Baez opened Casey Anthony's defense by coming out of no where and saying her dad used to molest her. Yeah, it's their job, but it doesn't absolve them from criticism.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Watching now. The defense is now trying to say a person walking in the rain is suspicious. Amazing.

Oh and yeah saying a kid is out at night when its really 7pm is a load of bullshit.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Watching now. The defense is now trying to say a person walking in the rain is suspicious. Amazing.

Oh and yeah saying a kid is out at night when its really 7pm is a load of bullshit.

Why the state didn t object is beyond me..... :smh:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think they could object to that line of questioning (or if they did, it would be overruled) because he was asking the witness what she as the watch liason (whatever her title was) considered to be suspicious. I wanted to smack her personally for playing into their hands, but the questions themselves weren't out of order or anything.

The prosecution just needed to follow up about it when they got back up, which they did.

Why the state didn t object is beyond me..... :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0N5G2NySzlX04c9F

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0N5G2NySzlX04c9F"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0N5G2NySzlX04c9F" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>