The Wire’ actor Michael K. Williams found dead in NYC apartment

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, just………F*CK!

Never watched The Wire but knew he was a show stopper on there.

Became a personal fan of his in the movie about Bessie Smith when he co-starred with Queen Latifah.

For me, that’s when I knew his range was limitless.

Man, how you privy to this info so soon?

If you have HBO Max, you need to start watching The Wire THIS WEEK. It is THE BEST tv show ever made. It is that good. You can thank me later.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn man that's like a
family member died.
Rest in peace my brother.

ClearMediocreBeaver-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

I cosign every bit of this post.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I never did like "THE WIRE".
I just got tired of the Black = Ghetto = Drugs tropes.
And White Folks' (especially Liberals) endless fascination with US in that environment.

With that said,
Considering Williams' life story,
He being a BLACK Man,
And GAY on top of that,
I'm really not surprised.

I'm sure he never got over his molestation experience.
Even in his Adult life.

Great Actor.
Shit is So Sad.

Did he ever come out as gay?

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to Michael.

Damn. So he had a beef with him and that's why he acting like he did. Meanwhile, we in the age where people gladly cheering on deaths of those who they never met and it's all cool but 50 the problem.
Yea Im not mad at 50 for not being fake sad over someone who was cool with his enemy
But why say anything at all? You don't like him but you went out of your way to mock his death, and his lady directing episodes of your fucking show?? Have respect for her at least and shut the fuck up.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....this is tough.....dude was great in every role....and he channeled DMX another dude plagued by drugs......only to repeat his fate......?!

Felt and shit to play with......

R.I.P...... brotha

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is beyond sad and shocking to hear.We frequented the same restaurants in Brooklyn. Such a great and versatile actor.The Wire,Hap & Leonard, Boardwalk Empire and Motherless Brooklyn and thats just naming a few things he blessed his talent with.He will be greatly missed.