The Wire’ actor Michael K. Williams found dead in NYC apartment

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I literally just saw someone 45 minutes ago say he should play DMX in a biopic.....wow.

Damn good actor and seemed like a cool brotha. Damn.

Y'all know this one hurts BGOL. We damn near grew up on this dude especially if you a millennial......shit that's 20 + years ago we seen him on the Wire. Crazy.....the fuck is going on?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I never did like "THE WIRE".
I just got tired of the Black = Ghetto = Drugs tropes.
And White Folks' (especially Liberals) endless fascination with US in that environment.

With that said,
Considering Williams' life story,
He being a BLACK Man,
And GAY on top of that,
I'm really not surprised.

I'm sure he never got over his molestation experience.
Even in his Adult life.

Great Actor.
Shit is So Sad.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Rest in Power to one of the all-time TV GOATs. He was a hell of a actor. 54. :smh:

FemaleArtisticHeifer-max-1mb.gif

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
michael-k-williams-2.jpg

“The Wire’’ actor Michael K. Williams was found dead of a suspected heroin overdose in his Brooklyn penthouse Monday afternoon, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Williams was discovered unconscious in the dining room of his luxury Williamsburg pad with what appeared to be heroin on the kitchen table, sources said.

His nephew found him around 2 p.m., and the acclaimed TV star was officially pronounced dead at 2:12 p.m., source said — adding that it appeared Williams had fatally OD’d.

“I found the body,” said a weeping man at the scene, talking into his cell phone.

Tears streamed down his face, and the man shook as he sat alone at a table outside the building, barely able to get the words out.