There was a food truck NE side off the beltway just pass Wilson Rd... in the parking lot by the eztag storeDont he got food trucks round the city now too? Im goin on a weekday when I come and if its too busy im hitting up on one of the food trucks.
There was a food truck NE side off the beltway just pass Wilson Rd... in the parking lot by the eztag storeDont he got food trucks round the city now too? Im goin on a weekday when I come and if its too busy im hitting up on one of the food trucks.
I know the area, I use to live off 290/1960. I will check it out during the up and coming AAU season.Go to Vergie's. Northwest side, off Gessner and Clay I think. That is the best bbq I've bought...
Houston peoples...
If you're gonna be out n about the city today, the lady that owns Cupcake Kitchen is finally opening her restaurant and the grand opening is TODAY.
It's right next to her bakery on Southmore. I'm gonna be driving uber tonight but I do see myself passing thru here and getting a bite to eat.
They dropped the case against the owners, but they're still gonna build a better venting system to help eliminate the smell of the smoke.What’s the update on this?
