The Turkey Leg Hut

Houston peoples...

If you're gonna be out n about the city today, the lady that owns Cupcake Kitchen is finally opening her restaurant and the grand opening is TODAY.



It's right next to her bakery on Southmore. I'm gonna be driving uber tonight but I do see myself passing thru here and getting a bite to eat.

Man this food was off the chain! And it was a nice lil crowd of females there too...

I had the jerked chicken wings with baked mac n cheese, my brother had wings, vanilla infused pancakes with seasoned potatoes and turkey sausage... I left there a happy camper... $40 for everything

7pVXZ74.jpg


bAicfff.jpg
 
The Turkey Leg Hut has a food truck over off Chimney Rock and it's hardly ever packed... I mean people was getting their placing their order and getting their food in 15 to 20 minutes...

I went to another food truck in the park called Twisted Grilled Cheese... best sandwich I've had in a long while... my daughter had a chopped beef grilled cheese, I had pepperoni grilled cheese and tomato basil soup, son had the special which was a 5 cheese grilled sandwich and waffle fries....

Food was damn good, cheap, and it looked like it was black owned.
 
Back
Top