Let’s get this Saturday going 3 hours before we open
There are plenty of restaurants in Houston that have equal to longer wait times. I finally had some and it was worth the wait. Keep doing your thang black man.Nnnooooo way in hell I'm THAT hungry....
3 hours? Bitch please
There are plenty of restaurants in Houston that have equal to longer wait times. I finally had some and it was worth the wait. Keep doing your thang black man.
What restaurants in Houston are you going to with a three hour wait, then another 30 or so before you get your food and eat?There are plenty of restaurants in Houston that have equal to longer wait times. I finally had some and it was worth the wait. Keep doing your thang black man.
Me either. I had to wait about 45 mins. The shit was tasty as fuck.Ill be back in Houston next month and Ima stop by once again while im in town. Never had to wait 3 hours.
Me either. I had to wait about 45 mins. The shit was tasty as fuck.

Killen's BB Que is one. That place has a line 24/7.What restaurants in Houston are you going to with a three hour wait, then another 30 or so before you get your food and eat?
3 hours tho? Either of those places, the food that good that you're gonna wait 3 hours to eat?Killen's BB Que is one. That place has a line 24/7.
![]()
That's it exactly. When I was there, the service was great.Shrimp alfredo turkey leg and one of them big ass margaritas, and its ITIS time.![]()
Let’s get this Saturday going 3 hours before we open
Long lines are opportunities to register voters.
[/QUOTE
Houston peoples...
If you're gonna be out n about the city today, the lady that owns Cupcake Kitchen is finally opening her restaurant and the grand opening is TODAY.
It's right next to her bakery on Southmore. I'm gonna be driving uber tonight but I do see myself passing thru here and getting a bite to eat.

Ain't you a mod?? Lol you move it!can you add this post also to the cooking section . thanks.![]()
oh i forgotAin't you a mod?? Lol you move it!

I never had to wait 3 hours but when I see a line that is a full block long I am discipline enough to wait and comeback during none lunch or dinner rush hours. Killen's Steakhouse and burger joint is off the chain but Killen's barbecue is slightly better than mediocre like all Texas barbecue.3 hours tho? Either of those places, the food that good that you're gonna wait 3 hours to eat?
I never had to wait 3 hours but when I see a line that is a full block long I am discipline enough to wait and comeback during none lunch or dinner rush hours. Killen's Steakhouse and burger joint is off the chain but Killen's barbecue is slightly better than mediocre like all Texas barbecue.
Dont he got food trucks round the city now too? Im goin on a weekday when I come and if its too busy im hitting up on one of the food trucks.
You ever been to the Salt Lick south of Austin?Killen's barbecue is slightly better than mediocre like all Texas barbecue.
No but if it is a vinegar based sauce I will pass. Plus I don't want to drive all the way to Austin for good Que.You ever been to the Salt Lick south of Austin?
It has apple cider vinegar in it, but it's mustard based, and-the meat is sick w/o any sauce.No but if it is a vinegar based sauce I will pass. Plus I don't want to drive all the way to Austin for good Que.
Yeah that joint is nice...Y’all gotta try Taste Bar.. another Black owned joint. MUCH better food and less bitches with weave
If I am up that way I will check it out. IMO Houston has all kind of great food but fall way short on barbecue.It has apple cider vinegar in it, but it's mustard based, and-the meat is sick w/o any sauce.
Y’all gotta try Taste Bar.. another Black owned joint. MUCH better food and less bitches with weave
Go to Vergie's. Northwest side, off Gessner and Clay I think. That is the best bbq I've bought...If I am up that way I will check it out. IMO Houston has all kind of great food but fall way short on barbecue.