The Strain Official Thread Discussion

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
dad said he wanted to see his daugther one last time dead or alive.
be careful what you wish for...

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
BGOL Investor
oh shit i didn't see homeboy being in on it

I told you it was the fat hobbit!
gollum_395_394.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't wait for the next episode. ...but :lol:@ that coroner guy. Ok, you know that all of these bodies are part of an investigation on what is thought to be some plague at the very least.... so you examine the bodies with no biohazard clothing... and when the heart sitting by itself in the scale starts beating on its own... just pick the shit up....

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
should have put "No Spoilers" in the title. This is based off a comic (which i just started reading, but i know not to ruin it for people). Don't want to have another Walking Dead incident.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
should have put "No Spoilers" in the title. This is based off a comic (which i just started reading, but i know not to ruin it for people). Don't want to have another Walking Dead incident.
like that is going to stop Rocky from reading the wiki and posting spoilers

smokedacane

Star
Registered

No, the show is based off of a book trilogy. The comic is based off of the book.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
FX got another hit :yes:

man they know how to pick shows...props to whoever is in charge of greenlighting

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
FX got another hit :yes:

man they know how to pick shows...props to whoever is in charge of green lighting

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:damn nobody noticed that that fat dude is the guy from goonies? he is the little brother that liked the cheerleader.
tumblr_mynselOnuG1soyikno1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8qbxtYgo31sj6yzco1_1280.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I thought about that but I assume,not too many people heard of the book....

I can't wait for the second episode though....:dance::dance: