The SouljaGame Console Is Here and It’s More Than We Expected

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
48418196_2313241325563783_669481570612019200_n.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The consoles have been removed from the website.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

His dumbass isn't talking big shit now!!.:lol:....They say Nintendo had went after him and threaten to sued him..that's why he took that console down and stop selling..Dumb nigga thought they wasn't going to do nothing to him!!..:smh:

Also, I read that Nintendo might still sued him and get that money he already made off it and more!!...

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
His dumbass isn't talking big shit now!!.:lol:....They say Nintendo had went after him and threaten to sued him..that's why he took that console down and stop selling..Dumb nigga thought they wasn't going to do nothing to him!!..:smh:

Also, I read that Nintendo might still sued him and get that money he already made off it and more!!...

Nintendo just sued a couple in Arizona for running a website with roms on it and won $12 million.

That subsequently caused a bunch of rom/emulation sites to go down and changed retro gaming and emulation for good.

Why didn't somebody in this idiot's camp tell him that having a system with roms already on it was illegal and that Nintendo was very likely to go after him, especially after winning a $12m judgement.

All of the companies who have roms on those systems could sue also, including Sony.

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
Nintendo just sued a couple in Arizona for running a website with roms on it and won $12 million.

That subsequently caused a bunch of rom/emulation sites to go down and changed retro gaming and emulation for good.

Why didn't somebody in this idiot's camp tell him that having a system with roms already on it was illegal and that Nintendo was very likely to go after him, especially after winning a $12m judgement.

All of the companies who have roms on those systems could sue also, including Sony.

I hear you, but fuck him. He could and should have done his own research. he wasn't selling these shits from no car wash or liquor store. He was trying to big numbers with some other companies IP. If someone was selling his bullshit catalog all over the world and was trying to do big numbers, I'm sure he wouldn't let that shit slide either. Nintendo got in that ass:

He should have known Nintendo don't play with their IP. They are still making money off those old games.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cause people in his camp are idiots as well..They say souljaboy and his people always on some quick get-rich scams!!..:smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Rerez is on Soulja Boy's dick, there is no reason to make all of those videos, this is vid number 4

unsubbed

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fuckin guy...needs to put the Draco to his head, pull da trigga..and save da world from his foolishness...brah
You mad at him for trying to open up this market to young black folks?

He does a ton of dumb shit. This however is a smart move if he can get it to work

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's right at the end of this clip.

"Why do you have so many businesses" :hmm: lol

Dumb ass question.

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
There is a market that Soulja Boy can tap into but he has to do it the legal way..

That's the point some of these game nerds were trying to tell him (others had an obvious racial or click bait agenda)

There are clone consoles that sell for $200 and make big bucks..

Many people would love a hand-held emulation option..

If he really studied this shit, he could have taken the emulation/classic gaming community over.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would buy the handheld game for a kid. It says it has 3,000 games on it...

That would keep a kid busy for hours, days!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I bet Reggie has more cash in the bank than Soulja Boy....

Reggie probably never has to work another day in his life.