The Senate is now in Democratic hands.....let's see what the hell they're gonna do? Senate Watch Thread

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
100% fact.

They coons for voting for Biden and a cop. Some of us didnt vote for a segregationist pedophile who is now the oldest white man to ever be President. Our conscious is clean.

Now they will spend the next 4 years belittling reparations. We said that the Dems are more racist than Trump supporters and want to kill blacks, they will prove us right and pool resources to homos instead, watch.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope y'all realize that in a 50/50 senate that things that can be passed with a simple majority VP Harris can be the deciding vote. But many things still need a 60 vote majority.

And even getting to the simple majority isn't a given with the number of blue dogs like Manchin, Cuellar, and others. These people voted with Trump the majority of the time.

Act like you actually paid attention in civics class

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayo Pete up next.

There's some clowns on this committee.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
i noticed the hotep crowd has completely overlooked or ignored this:

Rescinding the 1776 Commission
Biden is pulling the plug on Trump’s 1776 Commission, a highly controversial panel he established last fall in response to Black Lives Matter demonstrations across the U.S. The commission purported to promote a “patriotic education” but was widely panned by historians as presenting a pseudo-historical take on America’s racist past and erasing truths about slavery and the civil rights movement, all in the name of propping up Trump’s own agenda.

These "smart" negroes don't seem to realize that this report was going to pretty much blow up any chance of reparations. Guess what was going to be the new talking point for Republicans and Fox News when the subject of reparations came up?
I see the VOTEP Steppin Fetchit crowd has conveniently ignored the fact that Jim Crow Joe and Kopmala crowd have spent their entire political careers attacking non-immigrant black folk. Biden wrote the 94 crime bill and Kopmala ran the most corrupt DA office in California history. Your so- called ‘rescinding’ was probably done to protect lgbt, immigrants and people that are that not even citizens. Check the track record. So Jim Crow Joe and your so-called 1st negro Vice President are now proponents of reparations? “Am I going to do something that’s going to specifically help black people? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.” You stupid mf.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
@gene cisco 2024 will be amazing.

I want to see AOC challenge Biden in 2024

it will be a WASTE of the ‘20s of the dems do nothing and only want votes.

@aknuhero

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see the VOTEP Steppin Fetchit crowd has conveniently ignored the fact that Jim Crow Joe and Kopmala crowd have spent their entire political careers attacking non-immigrant black folk. Biden wrote the 94 crime bill and Kopmala ran the most corrupt DA office in California history. Your so- called ‘rescinding’ was probably done to protect lgbt, immigrants and people that are that not even citizens. Check the track record. So Jim Crow Joe and your so-called 1st negro Vice President are now proponents of reparations? “Am I going to do something that’s going to specifically help black people? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.” You stupid mf.
here's what your daddy trump and the repubs decided was a good idea to release this on MLK day.

clown niggas (YOU specifically )need to shut the fuck up. Congrats..Trump pardoned some wack ass rappers. go buy their records and shut the fuck up clown

FLoss

BGOL Investor
here's what your daddy trump and the repubs decided was a good idea to release this on MLK day.

clown niggas (YOU specifically )need to shut the fuck up. Congrats..Trump pardoned some wack ass rappers. go buy their records and shut the fuck up clown

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They coons for voting for Biden and a cop. Some of us didnt vote for a segregationist pedophile who is now the oldest white man to ever be President. Our conscious is clean.

Now they will spend the next 4 years belittling reparations. We said that the Dems are more racist than Trump supporters and want to kill blacks, they will prove us right and pool resources to homos instead, watch.
heres a question....who did you want to gain control of the house and senate?

I'll wait

FLoss

BGOL Investor
Yeah all while your dumb ass continues to cape for a racist cac that intends to allow ten of millions of nigga hating immigrants to get benefits funded by our tax dollars because he made promises to THEM and not you (if you’re even a non-immigrant Black American).

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah all while your dumb ass continues to cape for a racist cac that intends to allow ten of millions of immigrants to get benefits funded by our tax dollars because he made promises to THEM and not you (if you’re even a non-immigrant Black American).
It's an African American concern, they wouldn't understand :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
bookmarked
It's the only way to do it. Bookmark and keep track in real-time. Give respect where it's due, criticism when it's justified. No excuses. No Apple-like cult devotion.

We can keep track of all the slick bipartisan shit they do too. That's where a ton of dirt is done that CNN and them don't cover. It's amazing how quickly these politicians will work cross the aisle for banks, corps, Israel, and war. :smh:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah all while your dumb ass continues to cape for a racist cac that intends to allow ten of millions of nigga hating immigrants to get benefits funded by our tax dollars because he made promises to THEM and not you (if you’re even a non-immigrant Black American).
you right. trump would be so much better for black folk. how could I not see that Trump is much better for us than Biden? We had so much to to choose from this last election.

I know you are too fucking stupid to understand sarcasm. So I will make it clear that I was being sarcastic for the slow and simple-minded.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the only way to do it. Bookmark and keep track in real-time. Give respect where it's due, criticism when it's justified. No excuses. No Apple-like cult devotion.

We can keep track of all the slick bipartisan shit they do too. That's where a ton of dirt is done that CNN and them don't cover. It's amazing how quickly these politicians will work cross the aisle for banks, corps, Israel, and war. :smh:
This is more than fair.

I am also going to ask you this and I hope I can get a legit response from you and not the troll responses that some of these other clowns like to parrot to prove how woke they are.

I know people say Trump or Biden nothing will change. However, we seen Trump openly pandering to overt white racism. We seen the administration try to whittle away what little protections black folk could depend on. The Trump administration was making it clear that reparations were never going to be on the table as long as they had control (the 1776 report was going to be their go to for fighting against reparations). Yes, I know dems (Obama)have been against them as well, but for the last 4 years the hold up was on the republicans. Yes both parties have done black folk wrong over the years, but as I say it's the Repubs that are doing the most dirt in recent history.

We heard straight from McConnell's mouth, right after the election, that the GOP needs to bring back the white suburban voters. Meanwhile, the GOP completely ignored that black voters that fucked up their next 4 year plan.

It was clear that most blacks didn't/don't like Biden like that. He was a means to an end. I agree if folks were willing to hold both parties feet to the fire and demand shit. However, it always seem like people wanted to hold Biden accountable for everything and ignore Trump completely or vice versa.

With all that being said, what was a true independent voter supposed to do in this election, and not voting is not an option as far as I am concerned.

If Biden and the dems truly fail black america, what will our options be to express our displeasure?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

:lol: :itsawrap:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This is more than fair.

I am also going to ask you this and I hope I can get a legit response from you and not the troll responses that some of these other clowns like to parrot to prove how woke they are.

I know people say Trump or Biden nothing will change. However, we seen Trump openly pandering to overt white racism. We seen the administration try to whittle away what little protections black folk could depend on. The Trump administration was making it clear that reparations were never going to be on the table as long as they had control (the 1776 report was going to be their go to for fighting against reparations). Yes, I know dems (Obama)have been against them as well, but for the last 4 years the hold up was on the republicans. Yes both parties have done black folk wrong over the years, but as I say it's the Repubs that are doing the most dirt in recent history.

We heard straight from McConnell's mouth, right after the election, that the GOP needs to bring back the white suburban voters. Meanwhile, the GOP completely ignored that black voters that fucked up their next 4 year plan.

It was clear that most blacks didn't/don't like Biden like that. He was a means to an end. I agree if folks were willing to hold both parties feet to the fire and demand shit. However, it always seem like people wanted to hold Biden accountable for everything and ignore Trump completely or vice versa.

With all that being said, what was a true independent voter supposed to do in this election, and not voting is not an option as far as I am concerned.

If Biden and the dems truly fail black america, what will our options be to express our displeasure?
For a true independent who felt that not voting wasn't an option, Biden was the clear choice.

If Biden fails(which given the track record of the party seems more likely than not), I feel this should be the last straw. We have to express our displeasure by no longer supporting this party as it currently is constructed. Can't spend our entire lives voting the lesser of two evils and wake up and be 70 with the community in the same place. Because guess what? That's what happened to people in the 90s who put Clinton in. People who were in the late 30s early 40s for Clinton's first term are senior citizens and the community more damaged than ever before.

And hindsight isn't 20/20, because I'm sure those people had folks calling them out like folks call out the dem diehards now.

We can't become the generation before us. Sooner or later, we just have to say no to just giving away votes. The people who are 60-70 pissed away decades of votes. This cycle just has to be broken.

But hey, Biden and this congress just starting out. I'm willing to give this a chance. But if it fails, the shills can't come with the :D "next time, it's for real for real!" or :D "you guys didn't ask for anything!!?!?!"

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
@Soul On Ice Get the :popcorn:. It's just going to be fun to watch all the excuses. It's just amazing how powerful these positions are when the other side controls them. Sky is falling every other day. When it's the Dems turn, there is a process.
I gotta amend my list.
Some imbecile said 1 of my bulletin points but also said
"He can't announce what he'll do out loud because racist white people will be upset "
:smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black people need black voting blocks and black PACs. We should not be at the whim of any party.

For a true independent who felt that not voting wasn't an option, Biden was the clear choice.

If Biden fails(which given the track record of the party seems more likely than not), I feel this should be the last straw. We have to express our displeasure by no longer supporting this party as it currently is constructed. Can't spend our entire lives voting the lesser of two evils and wake up and be 70 with the community in the same place. Because guess what? That's what happened to people in the 90s who put Clinton in. People who were in the late 30s early 40s for Clinton's first term are senior citizens and the community more damaged than ever before.

And hindsight isn't 20/20, because I'm sure those people had folks calling them out like folks call out the dem diehards now.

We can't become the generation before us. Sooner or later, we just have to say no to just giving away votes. The people who are 60-70 pissed away decades of votes. This cycle just has to be broken.

But hey, Biden and this congress just starting out. I'm willing to give this a chance. But if it fails, the shills can't come with the :D "next time, it's for real for real!" or :D "you guys didn't ask for anything!!?!?!"
in favor of what other party?

mind you I'm not saying this is a bad idea I'm asking what are the choices?

People think the democrat party is one big thing and its not...

AOC: 'In any other country, Joe Biden and I would not be in the same party'

its left in the political spectrum but democrats are left leaning to varying degrees.

The Super Progressives
  • Very liberal on economic and identity/cultural issues, anti-establishment. (Anti-establishment is a very fuzzy term, but in this piece, what I’m referring to is people who see part of their role as not just attacking Republicans, but also highlighting what they see as shortcomings of the Democratic Party itself.)
  • Prominent examples: Ocasio-Cortez , Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rep. Mark Pocan of Wisconsin, Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.
The Very Progressives
  • Very liberal on economic issues, fairly liberal on identity issues, skeptical of the Democratic establishment.
  • Prominent examples: Bill de Blasio, Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren.
The Progressive New Guard
  • Liberal on both economic and identity issues but also somewhat concerned about the “electability” of candidates and the appeal of ideas to the political center; generally rose to prominence after Barack Obama was elected president.
  • Prominent examples: Stacey Abrams, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg, Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Jay Inslee, Beto O’Rourke.
The Progressive Old Guard
  • Solidly center-left on both economic and identity issues, but very concerned about the “electability” of candidates and the appeal of ideas to the political center; generally rose to prominence before Obama was elected president.
  • Prominent examples: Joe Biden, Cuomo, Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer.
The Moderates
  • More conservative and business-friendly than other Democrats on economic policies; somewhat liberal on cultural issues; anti-establishment.
  • Prominent examples: Rep. Josh Gottheimer of New Jersey, Rep. Conor Lamb of Pennsylvania, Rep. Abigail Spanberger of Virginia.
Conservative Democrats

This what you have to deal with...

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black people need black voting blocks and black PACs. We should not be at the whim of any party.

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP EXPECTING THE WOKE CROWD TO SAY. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND? THIS IS THE ONLY WAY BLACK AMERICA CAN GET TRUE POLITICAL POWER. THIS IS WHAT THE JEWS, GAYS, ETC. HAVE BEEN DOING FOREVER.

sorry for yelling.

Also, you can't talk about this shit one year, 6 months before an election. The time is now so it can build momentum and be a true force to be reckoned with when the time comes.

FLoss

BGOL Investor
you right. trump would be so much better for black folk. how could I not see that Trump is much better for us than Biden? We had so much to to choose from this last election.

I know you are too fucking stupid to understand sarcasm. So I will make it clear that I was being sarcastic for the slow and simple-minded.
I see your dumb ass is still yappin. It’s obvious you’re so used to seeing cacs as your savior. And they’ve conned your coon ass into thinking that voting is going move the needle when it comes to generational wealth, justice etc for Black folk. Keep voting for your Jim Crow Joes and sellouts they keep putting in front of you and see where that gets you.
THIS IS WHAT I KEEP EXPECTING THE WOKE CROWD TO SAY. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND? THIS IS THE ONLY WAY BLACK AMERICA CAN GET TRUE POLITICAL POWER. THIS IS WHAT THE JEWS, GAYS, ETC. HAVE BEEN DOING FOREVER.
These groups have smaller (and non-loyal) voting blocs than Black Americans but have been able to gain more power and influence in society. I would explain why but your mouth-breathing Votep ass wouldn’t be able to comprehend.

Last edited:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We should have instead voted for a raping racist and his closeted sidekick from klan county Indy? Logic is not your thing huh? Trump won't rent to us but we should vote for him? Smarten up son. Sit back and shut up for a few days. Let's see what happens.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see your dumb ass is still yappin. It’s obvious you’re so used to seeing cacs as your savior. And they’ve conned your coon ass into thinking that voting is going move the needle when it comes to generational wealth, justice etc for Black folk. Keep voting for your Jim Crow Joes and sellouts they keep putting in front of you and see where that gets you.

These groups have smaller (and non-loyal) voting blocs than Black Americans but have been able to gain more power and influence in society. I would explain why but your mouth-breathing Votep ass wouldn’t be able to comprehend.
jews are white..most gays are white and latinos choose white.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They plan to add a block of immigrants to lock us out even more and that is why the push for legal immigration that these fools don’t get. They will have to compete against immigrants that are shown favor because they aren’t Aboriginal American.

I’m good but it will be fun to see how it plays for the pro-whites. Imagine losing / getting beat out for a promotion by a man that thinks he is Bruce Jenner 2.0 :smh: