The Request A Picture Thread!!!

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
That's cute. Kinda Warholish.

i think thats why i like it

the picture is actually from urban outfitters...ive seen them on sale in the stores if you are interested

ok...so i dunno if this is a custom pic thread....or people find them and what not

BUT

im looking for a pic of dave chappelle as rick james saying "THEY SHOULDA NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAS THE INTERNET!!"

i dunno if such pic exists...but it was worth a shot:)

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
i think thats why i like it

the picture is actually from urban outfitters...ive seen them on sale in the stores if you are interested

ok...so i dunno if this is a custom pic thread....or people find them and what not

BUT

im looking for a pic of dave chappelle as rick james saying "THEY SHOULDA NEVER GAVE YOU NIGGAS THE INTERNET!!"

i dunno if such pic exists...but it was worth a shot:)

Des, this was intended to be a thread for members of the board to request pics of each other members (e.g. asking a member of the opposite sex to exchange pics with you via PM), but looking at the recent posts from you and Mel, I think it would be cool to add requests for other kinds of pictures as well. Let's make this thread all inclusive. From this point on we can use this thread to request pics from other members, and/or any other kinds we can think of...

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
5pr8ts.gif

Because, there might be some requests that have gone unfulfilled...

...Why does your sig have another woman shaking her ass in it? It should be video of you doing it...

2qbvy20.gif

I think there is already enough of me in the sig yes.:yes:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Des, this was intended to be a thread for members of the board to request pics of each other members (e.g. asking a member of the opposite sex to exchange pics with you via PM), but looking at the recent posts from you and Mel, I think it would be cool to add requests for other kinds of pictures as well. Let's make this thread all inclusive. From this point on we can use this thread to request pics from other members, and/or any other kinds we can think of...

I kinda figured this out after I posted... tee hee:D

Desire, I am amazed because that is one store I really do not go to...

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

:D

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I kinda figured this out after I posted... tee hee:D

Desire, I am amazed because that is one store I really do not go to...

On a side note, Melon, don't sleep on Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie (also owned by the same cats who own Urban). They not only have nifty, ethereal threads (read: clothing), but also pretty cool stuff for the home. Anthro can get pretty expensive, but just wait for the sales...I like to get at least a few pieces from there each season to mix in with my staples for that whimsical chic look...

[goes back into the shadows, because I realize I'm WAYYY off topic in this thread...]

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
2h6twg1.gif

*While cleaning up a bit, CT notices this post...*

On a side note, Melon, don't sleep on Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie (also owned by the same cats who own Urban). They not only have nifty, ethereal threads (read: clothing), but also pretty cool stuff for the home. Anthro can get pretty expensive, but just wait for the sales...I like to get at least a few pieces from there each season to mix in with my staples for that whimsical chic look...

[goes back into the shadows, because I realize I'm WAYYY off topic in this thread...]

*He stops, and waves...*

Redman.gif

Jo!!! What's up home skillet!!! How goes it?

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
:smh:

i dont know what your laughing at, but it better not be at me:hmm:

:eek:

465998775l.jpg

http://photos-036.friendster.com/e1/photos/63/08/1208036/465998775l.jpg

laughing-at-you12.jpg

http://www.asmallvoice.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/laughing-at-you12.jpg

610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gJ9dP42ckdJe/610x.jpg

610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gdl3HYgWQ8pw/610x.jpg

man you so foolish....:lol::lol:
I could show him those ones....:eek: :eek: you know the ones am talkin bout yes :cool:

Those pics, for the protection of male lustful temptation, fall under UN security council resolution article VI and are bound by said resolution making the international transmission of that material illegal and the female transmitter subject to suffer severe defututa :eek: that is unprosecutable upon the male participant as it is judged no man should be asked to keep his manhood under control behind being exposed to said illegal picture material.

un.gif

shane dont think i forgot about you not posting any new mexican lust pics:hmm:

Ain't been in her site lately!

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
So uhmmm am gonna take that as a no to the sharing of those particular pics then?

Those pics, for the protection of male lustful temptation, fall under UN security council resolution article VI and are bound by said resolution making the international transmission of that material illegal and the female transmitter subject to suffer severe defututa :eek: that is unprosecutable upon the male participant as it is judged no man should be asked to keep his manhood under control behind being exposed to said illegal picture material.

un.gif

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shane its cool thou I just got a pass from kool

i did her site rip again:D

shane use neodownloader if you got any passes to sites that have pics, the program takes videos too but, its very slow on videos

but it only took me 5 minutes to do her entire site

if you want the program let me know

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor

un.gif

Uh, Shane...

whoopass.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It has been a while...

I JUST got into the wonder that is Old Navy...I guess Urban and Anthro is the next progression...

Just from force of habit, (thanks mom and gradma), Rich's/Macys was usually my first stop in the mall. Used to pass those other types of stores...do their clothes fit like Express? I used to shop there a lot but I can't anymore until I get a breast reduction...

In fact that is the main reason why I don't go shopping anymore for myself...

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
It has been a while...

I JUST got into the wonder that is Old Navy...I guess Urban and Anthro is the next progression...

Just from force of habit, (thanks mom and gradma), Rich's/Macys was usually my first stop in the mall. Used to pass those other types of stores...do their clothes fit like Express? I used to shop there a lot but I can't anymore until I get a breast reduction...

In fact that is the main reason why I don't go shopping anymore for myself...

I don't even shop at stores like Express or The Limited, Arden B., etc. anymore because I don't want to look like everyone. I can't get a whole wardrobe from Anthropologie (mainly because the pricing is set a little too high for my blood), but I like mixing and matching from different stores in order to create a pretty unique look...

Today, for example, I mixed an Anthropologie cream trumpet sweater skirt with a NY & Co. orange argyle short sleeved sweater with a white button down shirt, black tights and brown suede tall boots. I then put a dark denim Ann Taylor Loft jacket. Pretty eclectic look, I believe...

I've got big boobs too, so I rarely do big, trendy stores...you'll have more luck shopping at other stores...

P.L.

Potential Star
Registered
lady scorpio :rolleyes: sexy scorpio onyxfemme
harlems angel
sinamin delite
chicutie
izzy

Last edited: