The Request A Picture Thread!!!

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
I've sent most of the ladies that I'm cool with here my photo. But any other ladies that want to see what I look like, just send me a PM.

Also, I've posted my "equipment" on the board before. But if you want a copy of that pipe pic, let me know. I'll send it to you.

And if the ladies want to send me pics, feel free to do so. Breasts, legs, ass, lips, hips, and pussy shots are welcome.

Thanks to the ladies that have shown me love. They know who they are.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I've sent most of the ladies that I'm cool with here my photo. But any other ladies that want to see what I look like, just send me a PM.

Also, I've posted my "equipment" on the board before. But if you want a copy of that pipe pic, let me know. I'll send it to you.

And if the ladies want to send me pics, feel free to do so. Breasts, legs, ass, lips, hips, and pussy shots are welcome.

Thanks to the ladies that have shown me love. They know who they are.

Co-sign!!!

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
JO you should just be gangsta with it and send something anyway...:angry::yes:

Shucks, I'm all over the board anyway, now, people should not have to ask me for pictures, I guess...then again, there are more pictures that I personally have that I haven't shared yet...

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm deeply sorry Jo,how can i make it up?..hope ya can accept my apology *puppydogfrown*

i'm sure i am missing out but we can fix that right?i would love to see ya also*wink*

thanks CT for lookin out bruh

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Shucks, I'm all over the board anyway, now, people should not have to ask me for pictures, I guess...then again, there are more pictures that I personally have that I haven't shared yet...

2nbbn2c.gif

Interesting...Care to elaborate?

*Stares at PM box, hoping Jo will feel like sharing.* :lol::yes:;)

I'm deeply sorry Jo,how can i make it up?..hope ya can accept my apology *puppydogfrown*

i'm sure i am missing out but we can fix that right?i would love to see ya also*wink*

thanks CT for lookin out bruh

No problem homie.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
It's been a looooonnnnnnnggggg time since I started this thread, but I was wondering if everyone's pic requests were granted. Did you get to exchange pictures with the people you wanted to exchange with? Holla at us...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

From looking your response it seems like you're satisfied with who/what you've see Follow...I hope we've got other satisfied customers out there as well. I haven't really requested pics of any particular woman, but I've been lucky enough to make a few exchanges over time. I hope that will continue, and I hope the rest of you will be able to do the same...

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Well, I sent my pic to the ladies here. I had most of the pics they put up on the board. But I do want to say that two ladies did send me pics of them afterwards. Thanks, Izayoi and Lady Scorpio.

To the rest: if you want to send me pics, send me a PM, and I'll send you my email address (I have several of them).

MWAFRO

Potential Star
Registered
Mad i just found this thread :angry::angry::angry: ...should have compromised before giving pics away freely :angry:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Well, I sent my pic to the ladies here. I had most of the pics they put up on the board. But I do want to say that two ladies did send me pics of them afterwards. Thanks, Izayoi and Lady Scorpio.

To the rest: if you want to send me pics, send me a PM, and I'll send you my email address (I have several of them).

GP it was nothing. I mean they are posted already just that you didn't know yes :)

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Phoenix_Rising_from_the_Fire.jpg

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes this thread is back to ask if everyone's requests were met. Did you have the opportunity to exchange pictures with the person(s) you wanted to? Did you have any expectations and/or mental images of someone based on what you have read from and/or about them? Is there anyone else you'd like to contact and possibly see in the future?

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
this is a long ass thread to not really have many pics posted at all. i'm gonna do my part as a supporter of everything that is BGOL...

i'ma let y'all see what a buttnaked dude looks like on a daily basis...

buttnaked.jpg

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Any new requests? I have plenty of PM space for any young lady out there who wants to share. Holla at me...Anyway, if there's anyone out there you want to establish contact with let it be known...

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
im looking for pics similar to the one in my avatar

and also looking for abstract pics of landmarks like this one
14514905_00_b