The Request A Picture Thread!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Aight people, I wanted to bring this to SOL as a way for people to find out who they're dealing with here. The original thread was done by another member on the B&S Board so those of you who post there will recognize it. I am bringing it here with this brother's blessing. I actually asked him to bring it here because I thought it might be pretty successful. The original poster suggested that I be the one to bring it here, but I wanted to double check with him to make sure everything was cool. I got the thumbs up, so everything is a go...

Here are the rules as set by the original poster with a bit of editing from me. If you'd like to see the original post I would encourage you to go to the B&S Board...

Rules are simple :

1. Request a Picture of your Favorite SOL Member
2. Member may post for all to see in this post or simply send it to the requester.
3. If the member send it to you via PM / Email it MAY NOT be shared with the board
4. Sharing pictures publicly without members permission is grounds for immediate bannage. (IMHO)
5. Don't get upset if your request isn't granted.
6. If you receive a picture, it's only proper that you return the favor.

Why : To add a few faces to the names that we converse with on a daily basis.

Well since everybody already knows what alot of the females on here(including myself) look like ... I think it's time for the men to step up to the plate ... ya'll steady askin' for pics from us but we don't know what any of you look like ... so ... whose gonna be the first man to post a pic of himself:rolleyes:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Well since everybody already knows what alot of the females on here(including myself) look like ... I think it's time for the men to step up to the plate ... ya'll steady askin' for pics from us but we don't know what any of you look like ... so ... whose gonna be the first man to post a pic of himself:rolleyes:

Fellas LS29 has issued a challenge. Since she hasn't named anyone specifically, the door is open. 29 you may have a few pics waiting in your PM inbox pretty soon...

Sorry LS29 I am fat, ugly and totally gross. You are right on.:yes::(:eek:

Sorry LS29 I am fat, ugly and totally gross. You are right on.:yes::(:eek:

Only Hot Boys say that kind of shit:yes:Now shut up and take a pic with your shirt off and send it to me ... NOW:angry::D

The question is are you going to share with those who share with you?

I've posted so many pics already ... I know ya'll are tired of seeing me with my clothes on ... and I have no intentions of taking them off ... sooooooooooooooo ... shut up and take a pic with your shirt off and send it to me ... NOW:angry::D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Only Hot Boys say that kind of shit:yes:Now shut up and take a pic with your shirt off and send it to me ... NOW:angry::D

I've posted so many pics already ... I know ya'll are tired of seeing me with my clothes on ... and I have no intentions of taking them off ... sooooooooooooooo ... shut up and take a pic with your shirt off and send it to me ... NOW:angry::D

I hope you're willing to take your own advice on that one. I'll let you go first though...:cool:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

aint that the truth.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
:rolleyes:Forget it ... I should have known you guys would all dodge that shit ... always wanna get ... but never wanna give:smh:

Word? So no one has stepped up and sent you anything? Is the PM box empty? By the way, I don't remember you saying if you would share with those who share with you. What up wit that? :dunno:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word? So no one has stepped up and sent you anything? Is the PM box empty? By the way, I don't remember you saying if you would share with those who share with you. What up wit that? :dunno:

dont let her lie to you. she got my myspace, and my yahoo.

I'm shy....

:rolleyes:

No I haven't received anything ... I said I've shared more than enough pics ... I know you guys don't wanna see anymore of my clothed pics and I have no intentions of posting nude pics so ... it's all good if I don't get anything ... maybe the next girl will have more luck

:eek: No more fashion shows? How will we survive.:hmm:

:hmm: ....... ya know what's funny ... I do have nastier pics ... I just choose not to post them for ungrateful boys like you ... the couple who have seen them ... have liked them ... ALOT:cool:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:rolleyes:

:hmm: ....... ya know what's funny ... I do have nastier pics ... I just choose not to post them for ungrateful boys like you ... the couple who have seen them ... have liked them ... ALOT:cool:

Lying ass, your avatar is the closest you've come to a nude pic. I bet you shower with your clothes on...... prude.